Anyone want to write for me?

Wifeshusband

Virgin
My wife's birthday is coming up and I would like to have a short detailed story that we can act out in real life. Anyone interested?

Could you add a little more direction of what kind of story you're looking for?

My wife's birthday is coming up and I would like to have a short detailed story that we can act out in real life. Anyone interested?

Maybe he wants to be surprised and they will do whatever perverted, twisted thing the author can come up with. But then they will have to send video to the author to prove that they actually did what was described. If that were the case, I might be interested. :)

Interested, but as the others said I'd need some guidance on what you and your wife would be willing to do.

There'd be no point in me writing about a woman waiting in the hallway, sitting on a wooden chair wearing nothing but a trenchcoat who greats her husband by opening the coat and letting him eat her out only to find out you live in an apartment with no hallway, and don't own a trenchcoat or wooden chair. :)

Also would you want the piece scripted, or simply a description of what acts you'd perform on one another?

I've got a few older stories that may be of interest. Since you haven't listed anything that could help guide what direction you want to take with her, it's hard to say what kind of dirty things you want.

Her Mouth On The Internet: Husband&Wife with a webcam (no cheating)

Not So Secret Rendezvous: Husband&Wife only

Vacation Hi-Jinx: Husband&Wife with a stranger at a bar

Do these stories have something that you would be interested in trying out? Let us know, and of course we need to hear how everything goes.

OK, this is not a story, but let's just say a scenario that could be turned into a story.

I have a passion for exploring old, abandoned places, houses, factories, office buildings, even now days abandoned malls. I will tell you right up front, it can be dangerous, people can be in these places, sometimes people you don't want to know you are there. But if you pick the right places, it can be a whole lot of fun.

But it can also bring out an erotic side as well. Find an abandoned house, if you can find one with some leftover furniture, even better. If not, bring along a blow up mattress. Have you're wife bring along some lingerie, or better yet, buy some for her, something that she would be uncomfortable wearing or shy about wearing. From there, use you're imagination. Have her dress in the lingerie and pose for pictures on the mattress. If there is an old mattress in the house, use it. Nothing like having her pose on it, and not knowing how many times a good fucking has taken place on it. Take pictures of her from outside, play the part of a "peeping tom", while she undresses. If both of you feel real daring, leave her inside the house by herself, but just for a short period. Let her take selfies, and let her send them to you. Again, if you are daring, try a little bondage, you go outside and wait for her, then go back inside, to find her chained up, "waiting" for you.

I know this is not a story, but you could see a story in the making for any of these scenarios. Remember, don't do anything both of you would not be comfortable with. Exploring these old places is not for the faint heart. Also there will be lots of nails and glass on the floor. But if you find the right spot, it can be fun.

I know this is not a story, but you could see a story in the making for any of these scenarios. Remember, don't do anything both of you would not be comfortable with. Exploring these old places is not for the faint heart. Also there will be lots of nails and glass on the floor. But if you find the right spot, it can be fun.
Even though it's not a story, it does remind me of one I once read.

A married couple break into an 'abandoned' house for some naughty fun and the husband ties his wife to an old bed with a metal bedframe. He blindfolds her and starts to slowly strip her clothes off, but just as he gets to her underwear the husband hears someone moving in the house. Heading off to investigate he leave his wife there, half-naked, blind and bound.

A few minutes later he comes back and carries on from where he left off, stripping his wife naked and slowly massaging every inch of her with his hands, eventually making his way to her pussy. He finger fucks her to orgasm several times, letting her lick her juices off his fingers as he does, before finally climbing on top of her and fucking her hard.

When he's done the husband quickly leaves, with his wife still blindfolded and tied naked to the bed. For several minutes she's there alone, shivering in the darkness, until her husband finally returns. As her unties her the wife thanks him for some of the best orgasms she's ever had.

This puzzles the husband, who admits that he got lost outside and has been gone almost an hour. The wife is left wondering who it was that made love to her, and whether she'll ever meet him again.

I've got a few older stories that may be of interest. Since you haven't listed anything that could help guide what direction you want to take with her, it's hard to say what kind of dirty things you want.

Her Mouth On The Internet: Husband&Wife with a webcam (no cheating)

Not So Secret Rendezvous: Husband&Wife only

Vacation Hi-Jinx: Husband&Wife with a stranger at a bar

Do these stories have something that you would be interested in trying out? Let us know, and of course we need to hear how everything goes.

Those are wonderfully erotic stories. Thanks for sharing the link to them.

Those are wonderfully erotic stories. Thanks for sharing the link to them.

I couldn't agree more. I have saved them off for later, and I love the idea of Wifeshusband sharing themselves with the internet as in that first one...

Thanks sxyhotwfe6649 and playtimefun, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

OP: Were you able to get any ideas from this thread? Any fun birthday plans for the wife?

Back