The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I suppose I had that coming. Again, apologies to those who were caught in the crossfire.

No you didn't. There was no reason for that on their part.
But don't worry on it. Just prove you're you on there for me real quick next time and I'm content.
*hugs a Freekles*

No you didn't. There was no reason for that on their part.
But don't worry on it. Just prove you're you on there for me real quick next time and I'm content.
*hugs a Freekles*

Well after changing all my passwords, I should say all messages henceforth will be from me.

Gods, I hope that shit makes sense...

I hope I didn't fuck up his next post.

I hope people with no idea of the Nightside story line can understand what i was doing.

Fuck...that shit was hard.

LT: Wonder if the Witchling will grace me with some time over the weekend. Been longing for a post all week.

LT~

Well, let's put it this way, I'm not having a bad day.

FLT~

I need to make a sign to put up next to the front door: Beware of falling acorns.

*ouch*

LT~

Well, let's put it this way, I'm not having a bad day.

FLT~

I need to make a sign to put up next to the front door: Beware of falling acorns.

*ouch*

My Boss has that same issue, this large tree to one side of his driveway and you get pelted with acorns this time of year.. and OUCH is right....

My Boss has that same issue, this large tree to one side of his driveway and you get pelted with acorns this time of year.. and OUCH is right....

I have a HUGE old oak tree right in front of my house. Damn things are all over the ground and still falling out of the trees like missiles. Hell, if this keeps up, I'm going to need a pith helmet when I go outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back