Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Of The Day...

First, we must establish the setting.

I am sitting over here on my love seat/couch surfing the net. My wife is sitting over there across the room on her love seat/couch surfing the net. The two ever so wonderfully mismatched couches face each other and we are directly across from each other and our little place we live in is... well little. So little that if I were to reach out my foot (like I just did) I could kick her (like I just did) and she would say something like "HEY!" (like she just did). Oh... and we also have our own respective cats too. She get's the tiny siamese (which no less is a woman cat) whereas I get the rather cumbersome and assuming and heavily shedding "American short hair" or rather "everyday utilitarian nothing special mutt" cat that is of course a dude cat. But the issue of cats is neither here nor there really, I just thought I'd throw that bit of information in there to make it known that both genders are equally represented and apparently the house is equally split between the awesome side and that other side were all the vaginas hang out at.

anyway... where the fuck was I? Oh yes... the quote....

So I'm freshly showered, lounging with my cat, surfing the net while the shes are over there pretty much doing the same because that's how we fucking roll on a Saturday night.

okay... the setting is set. All is quiet when all of the sudden, with no provocation of discussion, her angelic face moon-lit by the eerie electronic glow from her matching (yes matching) macbook I hear her say...

"God I love men."

*silence*

I take a cognitive pause from my net surfing to redirect my more or less oatmeal focus of attention away from my ocular senses towards my auditory senses in anticipation as to being enlightened by her unprovoked declaration...

*silence*

*click click of her pushing the little laptop mouse button*

I look up over the screen of my laptop... she doesn't notice.

*click click scroll scroll*

Her dark eyes still looking at the screen of her computer, hair framing her face, sitting there all comfy in her hooded sweatshirt, the illumination of the computer making her already pale skin look even more pale... lips slightly parted, she speaks without looking up...

"...not that I don't like being with a woman; they are pretty. But they're nothing at all like men."

*silence*

I am sitting over here on my love seat/couch surfing the net. My wife is sitting over there across the room on her love seat/couch surfing the net. The two ever so wonderfully mismatched couches face each other and we are directly across from each other and our little place we live in is... well little. So little that if I were to reach out my foot (like I just did) I could kick her (like I just did) and she would say something like "HEY!" (like she just did). Oh... and we also have our own respective cats too. She get's the tiny siamese (which no less is a woman cat) whereas I get the rather cumbersome and assuming and heavily shedding "American short hair" or rather "everyday utilitarian nothing special mutt" cat that is of course a dude cat. But the issue of cats is neither here nor there really, I just thought I'd throw that bit of information in there to make it known that both genders are equally represented and apparently the house is equally split between the awesome side and that other side were all the vaginas hang out at.

So I'm freshly showered, lounging with my cat, surfing the net while the shes are over there pretty much doing the same because that's how we fucking roll on a Saturday night.

okay... the setting is set. All is quiet when all of the sudden, with no provocation of discussion, her angelic face moon-lit by the eerie electronic glow from her matching (yes matching) macbook I hear her say...

"God I love men."

*silence*

I take a cognitive pause from my net surfing to redirect my more or less oatmeal focus of attention away from my ocular senses towards my auditory senses in anticipation as to being enlightened by her unprovoked declaration...

*silence*

Her dark eyes still looking at the screen of her computer, hair framing her face, sitting there all comfy in her hooded sweatshirt, the illumination of the computer making her already pale skin look even more pale... lips slightly parted, she speaks without looking up...

"...not that I don't like being with a woman; they are pretty. But they're nothing at all like men."

*silence*

I understand her sentiment COMPLETELY!

ps You and your wife's quirkiness is cute

pps now i am curious what to know what she was perusing

ppps I like how you roll ;)

"God I love men."

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

She's right:kiss:

I cannot believe it took me so long to find you!
It shows that I don't hang out in the Am Pics forum. ;)
Thank you so much for posting these, you are gorgeous. Not just your body, but
your face and the way you look when you're thinking, or just daydreaming and being. I am amazed.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Shhh I said

Why be quiet?
She responded.

Shhh I said caressing her face.

I watched her.
Her eyes of blue closed
her lips softly parting.
I felt myself moving forward

and we touched.

In the spring time the snow melts
water pools
and flows
and moistens the ground
hard with frost.

Encompassing,
it conforms to the body
holding it
inundating it
breaking it down
until finally the two come together
and become each others individual.

I watch the snow melt
and witness the passion of Spring take hold of the Earths body.

Shhh she says
as their fingers entwine.

Why?
He responds

Shhh she says
closing his eyes with her touch.

Summer is near.

Beautiful writings! I love your musings and your depth. Thank you! :)

no. I do not mind.

Attachments

• hands....jpg
    hands....jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
no. I do not mind.

Holy crap! Even just your hands look sinfully and sensually criminal and that slight wetness just makes me imagine all sorts of naughty:devil:

*I would :heart: a massage from you;)*

Sigh.....only in my fantasies I guess :D

Last edited:
Holy crap! Even just your hands look sinfully and sensually criminal and that slight wetness just makes me imagine all sorts of naughty:devil:

*I would :heart: a massage from you;)*

Sigh.....only in my fantasies I guess :D

yes... all sorts of naughty...

Lol, can I manage your attachment?
Hah, j/k That pic is beautiful, I think i shall frame it and put it on my wall... *ponders*

too bad you're j/k'ing because I would let you... you know... if you/we were granted permission.

I cannot believe it took me so long to find you!
It shows that I don't hang out in the Am Pics forum. ;)
Thank you so much for posting these, you are gorgeous. Not just your body, but
your face and the way you look when you're thinking, or just daydreaming and being. I am amazed.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

thank you for happening upon me and making your appreciation known:rose:.

yes.

and in other news... I have yet to decide how I'm going to go about fucking you when the time comes.

but..it would be all about you...so let me plan it. You won't be disappointed..trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back