Pussy issues?

~Horse~ said:
*laughs*

Perhaps so. Skimming can be quite embarrassing.

Thanks for the welcome.
Well Horse, you get an A for Effort! That was a very lucid, sensitive and observant post. I think we're going to welcome your input around here. Just remember, not all the threads are like this one. It's an exercise in sarcasm and satire.

Welcome to Lit! :D

TBKahuna123 said:
It's an exercise in sarcasm and satire.
Yeah. Tell that to my shallow pussy. ;)

I agree, though. The people who have offered serious, sincere advice have made some very good points. :)

It is my understanding from sources close to several Congressmen and Senators that an amendment will be proposed to add SDS to the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Write your Congressmen and Senators and voice your support today!

I would like some people to give me their emails so I can send pussy pictures of my self for honest opinions. My depth has, as with most women, always concerned me. The only problem is that I have always been told nothing but good and great things about it even to the point that in my town it a common know rumor that I was a champion class ring collector. Now I wont lie--I dont really think it is deep but I also know that most men are never going to tell me the truth if it were not deep and so I figure people across the internet would have no problem telling me the truth and help me to see where I stand in a much larger scale. Who ever decides to help me judge my depth I would also like your reply to include you guess of how many inches it is depth and width wise and would also like to know what everyone thinks about my not fully but clean shave job as well as a comparison of my clit to what you guys have seen. Also post on the forum a rating from (Lowest 1 - 10 Highest) if you dont mind.

:kiss:

I find it odd you bring up this. It's like, I'm a guy and I'm happy with what I have, if other people aren't then their loss. Guys who worry about dick size are either worried for no reason or trying to gain support to eventually show pics and be exhibitionists, either way that issue is silly.

Now with you pussy depth is your worry and quite honestly, I wouldn't mind how deep or big a pussy is as long as the woman it belongs to is the person I wanna be with long term. My only advice is to listen to your husband and not worry, he enjoys it however it is currently.

Dazz Hetfield said:
I find it odd you bring up this. It's like, I'm a guy and I'm happy with what I have, if other people aren't then their loss. Guys who worry about dick size are either worried for no reason or trying to gain support to eventually show pics and be exhibitionists, either way that issue is silly.

Now with you pussy depth is your worry and quite honestly, I wouldn't mind how deep or big a pussy is as long as the woman it belongs to is the person I wanna be with long term. My only advice is to listen to your husband and not worry, he enjoys it however it is currently.
Did you read the WHOLE thread? ;)

Dazz Hetfield said:
OK, so what's the punishment for that again? I forget :)
Nah, I like ya, so I'll let it slide. :D

How Mary Hall doing, BTW? We could use her troll-slaying abilities.

She couldn't sign into the forums around November time or something so just gave up on it. I keep her busy anyway ;)

Dazz Hetfield said:
She couldn't sign into the forums around November time or something so just gave up on it. I keep her busy anyway ;)
Sorry to hear that, but it's good that she has other ways to occupy her time. :)

Eilan said:
Sorry to hear that, but it's good that she has other ways to occupy her time. :)

Hello again Eilan. Glad to see you are handling the SPS so well. I hope that your treatments have gone well.

FastFastr said:
Hello again Eilan. Glad to see you are handling the SPS so well. I hope that your treatments have gone well.
One day at a time. :)

Eilan said:
I would like some people to give me their emails so I can send pussy pictures of my self for honest opinions. My depth has, as with most women, always concerned me. The only problem is that I have always been told nothing but good and great things about it even to the point that in my town it a common know rumor that I was a champion class ring collector. Now I wont lie--I dont really think it is deep but I also know that most men are never going to tell me the truth if it were not deep and so I figure people across the internet would have no problem telling me the truth and help me to see where I stand in a much larger scale. Who ever decides to help me judge my depth I would also like your reply to include you guess of how many inches it is depth and width wise and would also like to know what everyone thinks about my not fully but clean shave job as well as a comparison of my clit to what you guys have seen. Also post on the forum a rating from (Lowest 1 - 10 Highest) if you dont mind.

:kiss:
nfo184@aol.com

Scalywag said:
But the rest of the penis gallery hasn't voted yet
And based on what I've seen in that other thread, some of them might deserve more than one vote. ;)

Back