"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
\
I suspect you know what will happen. Perhaps deserves even a thread. For further discussion?

Still experimenting, I had a small inkling but got to test the waters to failure before progress or some such business.

thankyou to oldbear, lesselovespeter ashesh9 for your comments, also
Thank you Greenmountaineer for the recommend on my poem, Stones, it was I think the obligatory where has my muse gone poem, written in 2 parts in the writing live thread, over my friggen Halloween poem.

the comment regarding the word change from, chaff to rubble was interesting as I had three words I was thinking of using'

rubble
chaff
scree

I chose chaff because of the ch sound,
ch-isel, ch-ip, ch-aff kind of trying for a chipping sound to play off the three words, to reveal the final lines.

Last edited:
Still experimenting, I had a small inkling but got to test the waters to failure before progress or some such business.

Thank you Greenmountaineer for the recommend on my poem, Stones, it was I think the obligatory where has my muse gone poem, written in 2 parts in the writing live thread, over my friggen Halloween poem.

the comment regarding the word change from, chaff to rubble was interesting as I had three words I was thinking of using'

rubble
chaff
scree

ch-isel, ch-ip, ch-aff kind of trying for a chipping sound to play off the three words, to reveal the final lines.
kudos, this is poetic thought
10,000 ways to write 'em

rubble
chaff
scree

I liked the poem, tod, but "chaff" made me think of grain, not stone.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back