How to ride a cock

vedette

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Posts
164
Hello! I recently experienced my first time (woot!) and it was great and all, but I was surprised by how difficult it was to be on top. I got on top of him and I was like yeah I'm gonna ride him and it'll be great...and then I was sitting there like, what do I do? I couldn't really bounce and it seemed like I had to lean forward or he would slip out.

So I just wanna ask for some tips to keep in mind next time I decide to be on top (which will happen in the near future, luckily for me). I'm sure you people have something to say. Any advice is appreciated!
 
The only advice I can offer is practice makes perfect. :)

But I mean, seriously. Just try it and figure out what works. Porn always shows the woman bouncing up and down like she's on a pogo stick. I can't say that I can recommend that technique. Personally I prefer to just sit right down on it and rock my hips slightly so my clit grinds against his pelvic bone. The best part is you get to control the depth, speed and angle, so it's an excellent opportunity to figure out how and what you like.

Have fun!
 
^^^ what Aphroditiac said!

Also, for me anyway, is grinding if you want depth. Lean back and have him pull his knees up so you can use them for leverage and your thighs won't burn out so fast. He can shove up to meet you too.

One of my favorite things on top is laying on his chest with my legs straight behind me and rocking. It's easy on the thighs and you can kiss him, talk dirty in his ear, bite his neck or what ever.

Happy humping!
 
The only advice I can offer is practice makes perfect. :)

But I mean, seriously. Just try it and figure out what works. Porn always shows the woman bouncing up and down like she's on a pogo stick. I can't say that I can recommend that technique. Personally I prefer to just sit right down on it and rock my hips slightly so my clit grinds against his pelvic bone. The best part is you get to control the depth, speed and angle, so it's an excellent opportunity to figure out how and what you like.

Have fun!

The girls in porn are basically doing squats on their partner's cock. That can be fun I guess...more of a workout I suppose. I personally like to just sink down and straddle him, sitting on my knees and just grind. You can brace yourself with hands on his chest, but just a rocking back and forth motion. It might not look like the girls in porn but he'll be deep and you'll both enjoy the sensation.
 
Step One: ignore porn. Porn is a visual medium designed to make sex LOOK good, even if it wouldn't feel good when implemented.

Step Two: angles. As talikat has suggested, your body can be at more than one angle to your partner's: straight up, parallel or even leaning back. Experiment until you find the angle that feels best to you.

You also have some choice of leg disposition. When my girlfriend and I first did it with her on top, I used to stick my legs straight out. Now I bend them so that my feet touch, almost like sitting cross-legged, and she tucks her feet underneath my legs. This changes the angle of my pelvis and gives her more length to play with. We haven't much experimented with me having my knees up because she never leans back, but hey: we only use about five positions anyhow, because we haven't got bored with them yet; there's plenty of time to try new things.

As to actual movements, consider going back and forth. The penis is basically designed to be stimulated by in-and-out movements (basically; your mileage may vary), so doing anything but can increase endurance. In particular, you can do what aphroditiac suggested: get him inside you and then just rock your hips back and forth, changing the angle of your vagina and thus moving his cock around inside it. This can also result in clitoral stimulation. Another thing my girlfriend really likes is to lay my shaft down the front of her slit and then grind her clitoris against it. This is by far the most reliable way for her to get off. (For perspective, during the sixteen months we've been together, she's climaxed during intercourse four times.) It also feels good enough that it's brought ME to orgasm a couple of times.

Don't hesitate to ask your partner questions. Even if he hasn't got any ideas, you're no worse off than you were before, and it's not like you have anything to lose. (Or at least you shouldn't. If he's going to ridicule you for inexperience, you might want to kick his ass to the street.) And finally, have fun. :)
 
The girls in porn are basically doing squats on their partner's cock. That can be fun I guess...more of a workout I suppose. I personally like to just sink down and straddle him, sitting on my knees and just grind. You can brace yourself with hands on his chest, but just a rocking back and forth motion. It might not look like the girls in porn but he'll be deep and you'll both enjoy the sensation.

Yes yes yes!!!

Also it is not as full on a sensation so even though it feels good for the guy it won't push him over to coming as quickly.

I like to be dominant... And I draw it out as long as I want.
I also tell my partner not to move... And will just grind my way to as many orgasms as I want.

Seriously - don't even worry about what feels good for him or how you should be doing it, do what feels good for you and it will feel good for him... Even if he can't stand the teasing for too long.
If he's an impatient guy (or if you have teased him for a long time) he might be grabbing your ass and getting you to pump more, or jumping up into you - but that doesn't mean that you didn't do it "right" ... It just means that his body is telling him I want to pump so I can cum.

And after I've been teasing and grinding for a long time my body often tells me that I need to pump up and down ... So I will do so - but I don't do it because I think I "should" I do it because that's what I feel like doing at the time.

Also I'm pretty orgasmic and I can cum from penetration, but I usually also play with myself while I'm grinding on top. Clitoral stimulation is where it's at... And it's hot for a guy to watch too.
 
With Lady C on top, we actually use the squats (I go too deep if "sitting and grinding").
It is very hard to last when treated like that.
(But there is a game it it: Will her legs give in before I get off? :D )

An alternative, that has not been mentioned so far, is for you to take up your weight with knees and hands, raising yourself a little above him. Then he can hump you from below and has his arms and hands free to grope any gropeable areas.


(And yes, humping is hard work. People (with double X-chromosomes) tend to underestimate that :) )
 
Let's not over think this or make it too complicated. You are on top of him. His cock is in the one place it wants to be more than anywhere else. He gets to lie there and see you smiling at him and also has your boobs in his face. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you could probably sit there and do math problems in your head and he'd still enjoy himself. Sex is and should be fun so don't make it complicated. Have an O and enjoy his adorable reaction when he cums and the rest is icing on the cake.
 
Let's not over think this or make it too complicated. You are on top of him. His cock is in the one place it wants to be more than anywhere else. He gets to lie there and see you smiling at him and also has your boobs in his face. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you could probably sit there and do math problems in your head and he'd still enjoy himself. Sex is and should be fun so don't make it complicated. Have an O and enjoy his adorable reaction when he cums and the rest is icing on the cake.

great advice. like you've done it before?...:rolleyes:
 
AND, MOST importantly, figure out what works to get you yours!!!

Honestly I'm more concerned with him having an orgasm than I am. I don't often have an O from intercourse so I just enjoy making sure he feels good and then I worry about me later. It works and even when I don't cum I have a good time. I do envy the couples that have orgasms at the same time. I can count on one hand the times it has happened with us.
 
Guy's perspective, Vedette:

I know my woman has greater comfort and ability with her movement if I have a pillow or something under my butt. Your man may be happy to try that and see if it suits for you?

I like to get myself where I can have my feet 'up' as well as wide apart - ideally they're on the headboard. I feel much more secure about her leaning back when I'm like that, and she has my thighs and knees to grip if she chooses.

Don't be afraid to pummel the guy's chest with your palms and grip his upper arms; if he's fit he'll love it.

Notwithstanding what the gals have said about having YOUR pleasure on him and I totally agree with them - but if you need to ask him about what's ok for him and which angles and positions he feels confident about, then DO. Have the conversation while you're at it, and enjoy. I say that because in this position a guy can get up a bit of anxiety about if he's gonna come out at a bad angle and get sat on painfully and that might cause him to lose a bit of his boner - so having a shared understanding of what works for you both with keep him as thick and as hard as you need him to be at your joy-stick-hard-dick.

And don't be shy, babe! Yes, your pleasure is totally exposed to your guy this way - boobs bouncing, hair flying, every facial expression in the book, and - I hope darling - extremely loud noises when you climax. Now a girl can feel this is too much and feels she should hold back some. Please don't! If this guy has any affection for you at all he will want you to feel totally free to go crazy on him and he will LOVE it!

[Yeah, you guessed - I ADORE my woman on top!]

Simon
 
And you sell Eiffel-towers for a living too?

I only have one left.


She does! I bought two!

Listen that deal was special and was supposed to be kept quiet. :(



Cool! I want one too!

Have you received them yet, or have you just paid for them?

I'm having this little problem with customs ok? I promise they will be here......soon. Just send me your 100 bucks (plus shipping and handling) and you'll get your Eiffel tower. Autographed towers cost more.
 
So I just wanna ask for some tips to keep in mind next time I decide to be on top (which will happen in the near future, luckily for me). I'm sure you people have something to say. Any advice is appreciated!

Something which hasn't been mentioned is the location. My wife and I used to have a waterbed and she liked being on top. It didn't require much effort on her part to get the mattress rocking (like sloshing water in the bathtub) so it was easy for her to get into sync with the waves. If you don't have one, you might be able to find a hote/motel with one. You'll love it.

We also had a swivel rocker which had a low seat. She wasn't on top for this, but she could be in control. If she slid down so her pussy was at the edge of the rocker, it was at the same height as my cock when I was on my knees. She could use her legs to rock it up and down or swivel it to maximize her pleasure. Sometimes she'd wrap her legs around my waist and we'd do it that way.

You could call us lazy fuckers, but we concentrated on the enjoyment and tried to avoid the work. :)
 
As has been said before, sex is not porn.

You might also want to try to "belly-dance" when you are on top. Form the left to forward to the right to back. Just circle and tilt your hips smoothly.

Or you could put your hands beside his head and rock back on his cock. This way you take the strain off your thighs for a while.
 
My advice for what it may be worth. Have your guy lie on the bed or floor or wherever you are most comfortable. Climb on top and let yourself sink onto his member. You can either lean forward slightly with your palms on his chest or lean back a little depending on comfort. Then either raise/lower yourself or move your hips from back to front. Hope that helps.
 
Thank you guys for these tips! I feel a lot more comfortable trying this out with him again. I'm sure we'll both enjoy it!

Of course, the more advice the merrier!
 
Like my piano teacher used to say....

Hello! I recently experienced my first time (woot!) and it was great and all, but I was surprised by how difficult it was to be on top. I got on top of him and I was like yeah I'm gonna ride him and it'll be great...and then I was sitting there like, what do I do? I couldn't really bounce and it seemed like I had to lean forward or he would slip out.

So I just wanna ask for some tips to keep in mind next time I decide to be on top (which will happen in the near future, luckily for me). I'm sure you people have something to say. Any advice is appreciated!

.... practice, practice, practice..... :p

But seriously being ridden is great... I like that it feels like the woman is really fucking me, as she is more in control of what goes on. One thing which I like and which is easy to do while making sure it stays in, is for the woman to really press down against me... so my cock gets as far inside as possible...that requires her to keep her body upright.. which has the advantage of allowing her to reach with one hand behind her back and massage my balls...
 
.... practice, practice, practice.....

Actually, yes: this. This very, very much. Because sex is a learned skill.

Look you here: Did you emerge from the womb ready to walk and talk? Able to eat without making a mess? Capable of controlling your own bladder and bowels so that you didn't void all over the place? What about singing? Dancing? Driving a car? Riding a bicycle? Well of course not, because these are all things you need to learn. Contrary to what some conservatives would have you believe, so is sex. It's something you have to teach yourself how to have and how to do. You don't just automatically know how to do it.

Additionally, sex is a learned skill because every sexual relationship is unique and different. Every person you'll ever be with has their own tastes, desires, predilections and interests. So all the things you learned to do from previous sexual relationships? They might not be applicable anymore. Likewise, you're different from everyone else they've been with. Every sexual relationship is 100% unique... and that means a lot of adjustment as they figure out what you like and how to do it, and you do the same.

A month ago--maybe even a week ago--you were a virgin. It's totally okay that you haven't become an expert in the however-many times you've had sex, especially since (unless you and your boyfriend are really active) you can probably count them all on two hands and still have fingers left over. How many things are there in the world that we get good at after doing them less than 10 times? Very few. Don't feel bad that sex isn't one of them. That's normal and okay.

And again: have fun! =)
 
Back
Top