Nerds?

giphy.gif

I was going to make a thread, but I'm kinda shy. So glad you did!

Checking in... :heart:

Here! I'm here!

I love that the preferred nomenclature is "Nerd" for this thread.
I'm in a "Geek" thread on a Lord of the Rings message board and it just doesn't sit right.

Here! I'm here!

I love that the preferred nomenclature is "Nerd" for this thread.
I'm in a "Geek" thread on a Lord of the Rings message board and it just doesn't sit right.

When I think of a "Geek" I think of someone who is into technology. For me nerds are the people who are into fandoms and cosplay and all that fun stuff.

Speaking of fandoms...

tumblr_myy9dp5NXE1qlu8two2_500.gif

giphy.gif

picgifs-doctor-who-1736377.gif

tumblr_o4fkoj3XRh1qa71fyo1_500.gif

Just a few.

I would say, my previous post...:rolleyes:
Yep, and I love it! You know I also love Lord of the Rings. I recognized your name as one that seemed typical of Rohan with the "wyn" ending.

I had a dream about LOTR last night, then it turned into Pokemon Go. I guess I'm even nerdy in my dreams!

When I think of a "Geek" I think of someone who is into technology. For me nerds are the people who are into fandoms and cosplay and all that fun stuff.

Speaking of fandoms...

tumblr_myy9dp5NXE1qlu8two2_500.gif

giphy.gif

picgifs-doctor-who-1736377.gif

tumblr_o4fkoj3XRh1qa71fyo1_500.gif

Just a few.

Yes, I agree.
Game of Thrones

I think then I'm both a geek and a nerd. Sounds so not sexy, but it is what it is.

I love video games, programming, math, science... I love LOTR, GoT, TWD, Doctor Who to name just a few. I'm on season 5 of Supernatural, but will watch again in the fall, summer is for hunting Pokemon on the trails. I've cosplayed here as Asuna from SAO and River Song.

I think then I'm both a geek and a nerd. Sounds so not sexy, but it is what it is.

I love video games, programming, math, science... I love LOTR, GoT, TWD, Doctor Who to name just a few. I'm on season 5 of Supernatural, but will watch again in the fall, summer is for hunting Pokemon on the trails. I've cosplayed here as Asuna from SAO and River Song.

You are a geeky nerd and there's nothing wrong with that! Sexy is as Sexy thinks. Sexy is a frame of mind. ;)

There used to be a thread dedicated to our people. It went on for many eons, but eventually internal political dishevel tore it apart. The sentence I just typed, along with the fact that I started a non-sexual role plying thread about Star Wars on Lit, makes me a nerd.

There used to be a thread dedicated to our people. It went on for many eons, but eventually internal political dishevel tore it apart. The sentence I just typed, along with the fact that I started a non-sexual role plying thread about Star Wars on Lit, makes me a nerd.

:rose: Nevyn!!! Yeah he listens to me drone endlessly about LOTR and video games sometimes.

nerdy and geeky girls are very sexy ;)

I saw this thread and was tempted to post a similar gif or pic. Funny how things turned out there though. Spoiler in white.... It is humorous that with all of his bullying of nerds, Ogre was converted himself in the series and became one of the nerdiest of them all.

Hey pal....long time no see. And yes, that is pretty damn nerdy. But a good non-sexual rp is good....well can be....with the right participants.

I really need to start GoT one of these days!

Another love!

I admit I've gotten pretty behind in SN & TWD. I need to binge watch several shows, but the kid & I have been hunting too much lately, lol!

Another love!

I admit I've gotten pretty behind in SN & TWD. I need to binge watch several shows, but the kid & I have been hunting too much lately, lol!

Yay, another hunter! What team are you guys? Team Valor here. Last screenshot/picture I took was my avatar when I overtook a gym at the hiking trail.

:rose: Nevyn!!! Yeah he listens to me drone endlessly about LOTR and video games sometimes.

I enjoy listening to your cute voice and how you amble from one topic to another in your ADHD way.

I saw this thread and was tempted to post a similar gif or pic. Funny how things turned out there though. Spoiler in white.... It is humorous that with all of his bullying of nerds, Ogre was converted himself in the series and became one of the nerdiest of them all.

Hey pal....long time no see. And yes, that is pretty damn nerdy. But a good non-sexual rp is good....well can be....with the right participants.

I keep to my spaces these days bud. But hope you're doing well.

Back