Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

*pulls up a chair*

I'm more wallflower than party animal, but I will come say 'Hi' now and again :rose:

Oh, and my son used to eat ham & strawberry jam sandwiches *shudders*. Very odd child, and I'm glad he no longer has a hankering for that particular delicacy.......

*pulls up a chair*

I'm more wallflower than party animal, but I will come say 'Hi' now and again :rose:

Oh, and my son used to eat ham & strawberry jam sandwiches *shudders*. Very odd child, and I'm glad he no longer has a hankering for that particular delicacy.......

Welcome. My late father-in-law used to put potato chips inside his sandwiches because he felt his lunch was more efficient that way. I shuddered at first but now I like mine the same way. I have stopped pre-judging other peoples' sandwich preferences, though some do give me the heebie-jeebies nonetheless. I can almost imagine ham and jam, though. It might be okay.

Welcome. My late father-in-law used to put potato chips inside his sandwiches because he felt his lunch was more efficient that way. I shuddered at first but now I like mine the same way. I have stopped pre-judging other peoples' sandwich preferences, though some do give me the heebie-jeebies nonetheless. I can almost imagine ham and jam, though. It might be okay.

See, I used to do that, although they had to be salt & vinegar flavour, and they sometimes were accompanied by a kitkat chocolate bar........

Yeah, yeah, I know where the door is :p

Hey y'all...I'm not sure about the turkey, I'm just here for some stuffing. :D

KIDDING!

See, I used to do that, although they had to be salt & vinegar flavour, and they sometimes were accompanied by a kitkat chocolate bar........

Yeah, yeah, I know where the door is :p

It's ok. We even let Collar_N_Cuffs get away with all those words spelled with an extra u. And she's an American. ;)

Oh, I can see I'm going to like this place :devil:

But, just to clarify....should one's transgressions cross the line, they'll be punished, right? ;)

I don't think there will be a shortage of folks who would enjoy making the boundaries clear to those who choose to test them. :)

*Sashays in*

Checks herself, remembers she's British, and knocks politely

So, may I come in, and mind if I bring my own bacon toastie, the food situation seemed a little precarious earlier

A Question from the Y Side

Lately I've been wondering about the popularity of fully shaved or waxed pudenda. I came to maturity in a time when it was unheard of for women to be hairless around their lady parts but these days the opposite seems to be true. I get that the sensations created by sexual contact are different without the pubic hair in place, but are there other reasons for this practice? It seems as if the rewards for all the extra gardening ought to outweigh the effort. Do they?

This brings me to ask about something I've never tried, but which I hear is widely popular: chicken and waffles. So fried chicken on the same plate as some waffles, and, presumably, involving some syrup. Who likes this?

Seriously? I'm telling you, southern people get weirder the longer I'm gone. :eek:

Lately I've been wondering about the popularity of fully shaved or waxed pudenda. I came to maturity in a time when it was unheard of for women to be hairless around their lady parts but these days the opposite seems to be true. I get that the sensations created by sexual contact are different without the pubic hair in place, but are there other reasons for this practice? It seems as if the rewards for all the extra gardening ought to outweigh the effort. Do they?

All of my girls shave down there (13, 16, and 16)- I didn't tell them to or even suggest it - and they always have. They say periods are nastier if you're hairy. Plus, they think ANY body hair is gross - they also shave their arms.

Last edited:

I think it's leaning towards neatly groomed these days. ^_^

I used to because I didn't like the hair and also wanted something that would't cause a scene in a bikini. Now, my tastes have changed. I hate the bald look and feel better with a well groomed area instead. The pros and cons depend on the person. It used to be a horrible endeavor. Now it's just like shaving my legs.

Oh, and this flealess, bondage barn paradise is lovely. *packs up the bubble*

Aesthetics, maybe? Over in HT, there was a dude who wanted to know how he could convince his girl to shave. He claimed he had very real mental issues with pubic hair, and he literally couldn't stomach the thought of going down on her unless she was bare.

It's kind of a personal thing, I guess. The sensation of tongue on bare labia is enough of an incentive for some, but there are others who are so sensitive (razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc) in that area that it's hardly worth it.

Now that I think about this a bit - and bearing in mind our neighborhood and all - there's one added benefit to the clean-shaven look. Being hairless means that one's target area for pussy spanking is slightly more vulnerable to the effects of same, and reveal the effects more visibly. Which is to say that a clean target area makes it easier for the spanker to hit his marks, enjoy the look of the results, and take advantage of knowing which small spots might have somehow escaped attention. :devil:

Now that I think about this a bit - and bearing in mind our neighborhood and all - there's one added benefit to the clean-shaven look. Being hairless means that one's target area for pussy spanking is slightly more vulnerable to the effects of same, and reveal the effects more visibly. Which is to say that a clean target area makes it easier for the spanker to hit his marks, enjoy the look of the results, and take advantage of knowing which small spots might have somehow escaped attention. :devil:

*shivers*

I came late to the whole pussy topiary concept..it was quite a revelation having bare pussy lips (always leaving a little up top) and the different sensations, and the feel of soft smooth lips is rather pleasant...but I like the full gamut tbh so every so often I'll go bare then let it grow out to trimmed...then do it again

It's a pussy ..it always get a good reaction :cattail:

Back