Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have done pee play? Yes, many times as the pee-er and the pee-ee. It is OK but not one of my favorite kinky things to do. I do like it better with another woman than with a man though.
 
Have done pee play? Yes, many times as the pee-er and the pee-ee. It is OK but not one of my favorite kinky things to do. I do like it better with another woman than with a man though.

Why do you like it with another woman rather than with a man?
 
I can't tell you why I love pee play better with another woman, I just do. Maybe it is because the stream can't be directed as precisely or I just think another woman who is into it is kinkier than the normal man (lots of them from my escorting days).
 
That clip didn't do it for sexually, but I found it to be interesting.
I am more into the pee thing as a "forced" punishment.
For example:
"You liked having that stranger's cock up your ass, you filthy slut? This is what happens when you act like a little whore: Daddy's gonna make you all dirty like the filthy cunt you are."
"No Daddy, please! I'm sorry, Daddy!"
"I know you're sorry, baby, but this is what you get when you break Daddy's rules. Now shut up, kneel down, and open your mouth like a good girl."

You want a daddy, who will take you, and force you, and being the good little girl that you are will open her mouth and drink from his cock. Wow. Not that many admit that openly. This daddy will fuck you, have you suck his cock, swallow every drop and piss into your disgusting cunt. How does that sound to you Ms. Sparkle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top