Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:
Life is manifestation. It does not only come to us - it comes from us.

and so we have a choice to act - make our own choices, or only to react- base our decisions on what happens to us.

scheherazade_79 said:
Is it me, or is it really fucking cold today? :confused:
I wouldn't know. I'm still in my cuddly pj's :cathappy:

~~~

I'm about to get my blood sample taken. I need nourishment. :S <-- MSN emote

FatDino said:
I wouldn't know. I'm still in my cuddly pj's :cathappy:

~~~

I'm about to get my blood sample taken. I need nourishment. :S <-- MSN emote

So am I, and I'm still cold :(

Good luck with the blood :kiss: :rose:

I had to look it up... but I like what she said and she said it with a smile and with a voice that proved she was being kind...

"You have an eccentric wardwrobe. I love how you dress." :D

scheherazade_79 said:
So am I, and I'm still cold :(

Good luck with the blood :kiss: :rose:
You can keep my blanket while I'm out. :rose: *throws you one*

Re blood: I'm not getting it taken cuz I'm sick...it's for a study. And I got tricked into participating in this. :rolleyes:

FatDino said:
it's for a study. And I got tricked into participating in this. :rolleyes:
Those things work? Cool!
Oh, I just remember I have an interesting study to do for which I need you! It involves very few clothings... :devil:

*growls* Soooo I buy a bird and the pet store will take it back because it has a beak that needs trimmed... they won't trim it, they'll take it back and sell me another bird. . .Not an option, the daughter loves her "Hammy"... so I will go to the vet's today and have the humongous beak trimmed so we can keep said bird and daughter happy. . . though the bird won't be happy about it, but it is for the best.

Tarakin said:
Those things work? Cool!
Oh, I just remember I have an interesting study to do for which I need you! It involves very few clothings... :devil:
I only get tricked by particular people. :cool:

I so don't want to take the birdy to the vet. *sighs* They have just calmed down enough to start tweeting to each other and I'm going to be the big meanie and rile one up again. :(

---

That wasn't as bad as I thought... the guy had good suggestions for the editing of Horatio's Revenge. Glad someone else is willing to look through the ramblings I call writing. Thanks to you. :D

---

Okay... now we gave you the van and for the next few months we're keeping it in our name and paying the Insurance on it, since we are still making payments on it. However... I do advise you not to fall asleep while driving again, because you could damage more than the passanger side mirror.

---

I am going to find a way to invent muse bait and sell it in mass quantities.

Frans van Eemeren can suck my hairy balls.

How's that for an isolated blurt?

bluefoxlady said:
Has Red pinched Grace's av idea or did Grace pinch Red's :confused: :D :confused:

;)

The pic in my av is number 41 of a series of 60 where i went from dressed, to undressed, to dressed in something else, to undressed again, all for Misty ;) (wht can i say she loved it :p)

i made those for her before my pc went kapput, so about a month ago now.

its my favourite 'appropriate' one that i am a) willing b) allowed (she doesnt share ;)) to put up ;)

~~~

I was however sent Red's av while i had PC issues, and i did ocnvey my complments ;) it may indeed have had an influence in my choice :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
;)

The pic in my av is number 41 of a series of 60 where i went from dressed, to undressed, to dressed in something else, to undressed again, all for Misty ;) (wht can i say she loved it :p)

i made those for her before my pc went kapput, so about a month ago now.

its my favourite 'appropriate' one that i am a) willing b) allowed (she doesnt share ;)) to put up ;)

~~~

I was however sent Red's av while i had PC issues, and i did ocnvey my complments ;) it may indeed have had an influence in my choice :D

:D It's a lovely AV too. ;) I do like the pants being undone. :p

Working in 3d on a screen with half the area than I am used to is very tiresome and annoying work.

I also have kung fu class and a poker game tonight, so I expect to be fully exhausted tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back