Old 04-30-2016, 02:45 AM   #101
MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMonel400 View Post
He did not speak nor motion. All communication was through his posture and expression - his mouth closed, jaw locked, and his eyes focused on hers. He raised his hand to her chin, and she so wanted to rub against his fingers like a cat vying for attention or a caress, but instead averted her gaze, parted her lips and gently kissed his palm.

She understood him and his unspoken commands. "Yes Sir," she replied as she leaned over the table. She drew a sharp breath when she felt his hand on her back, anticipating the next contact. Then she felt his other hand Ė firm, strong, and deliberate against her fabric covered flesh. He squeezed a cheek before smoothly moving his hand between her legs. She drew another sharp breath as he touched the wetness beneath the thin lace. She moaned in response to his firm touch, his fingers arousing and heightening her desires. Her thoughts turned to anticipation of what would follow.

She wanted to beg for his cock to be inside her, but she dare not ask. She accepted her position, and his slow, controlled progression reinforced his dominance. And the excitement generated from it aroused them both.
Hot Steve! Good to see someone bumping this thread along.

Stories:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...678657&page=10

and:
http://www.literotica.com/s/fucking-mrs-a

Old 10-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #102
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

A is for assholes

Writers Challenge Pic #1

She has it in for me, Iím sure. I know I deserve an A in her class. Why canít a man teach this subject? Cally is fucking her way to straight As.

I may still be a virgin, but Iíd give it away to get into my Ivy League of choice. Iíve done everything but that. Sally says sex is sublime.

Even if I was a lesbian, sheís probably pure too. Severe tweed suit. Skirts below the knee. Hair in a bun, tight like her pussy I bet. Ally raves about doing it orally.

Dispirited, I walk in her office to plead my case one last time. She stands in front of her desk. Intense. Daunting. I stop before her, eyes lowered, hands clasped before my mound, cowed.

ďStrip!Ē She barks. Startled, I obey.

A rustle. Her skirt joins my uniform. I see her lovely knees and tanned calves over sensible shoes.

ďTurn around and bend on the chair!Ē What else can I do?

A well-lubricated hardness pushes in my rectum. I moan involuntarily. I push back reflexively. I cream convulsively.

Later. Much later. ďWill you wear it for a letter of recommendation?Ē

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-08-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Old 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #103
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Curves of steel

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...weeco1_500.jpg

Iíve dreamed of this for weeks. Iíve trained long and hard so Iíd have the stamina required. I canít wait, stick in hand to pull, pull.

I check her over carefully, lovingly, caressing her every curve with my eyes, longing for her sleek body.

Licking my dry lips, I press the button which has been waiting for my finger, I know. She purrs, she vibrates.

Gently, I thrust forward until I can go no further, releasing anything holding us back.

She will take me to seventh heaven, I know.

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #104
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

What the...?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3fc778cd2...gdnbo1_500.jpg

She told me to primp myself because she has a big surprise for me. She said to take all the time I need to do it right.

I can hear her move around on the other side of the door as I soak in scented water. I bet sheís getting the apartment ready for a sensual evening of celebration of our six month anniversary. Sheís so thoughtful.

I imagine her placing candles everywhere to create the perfect romantic atmosphere. It makes me wet on the inside too.

Will she wear the strap-on at the onset or will she build up to it? It will be so much better than my fingers, but I canít help myself as I picture her standing there, naked, one hand on her cock, the other on her full breast, waiting for me.

I dry myself only to have more cream run down my thighs. Maybe a second orgasm...

I put on my skimpiest dress, no panties so Iím ready for her. I arrange my breasts for maximum cleavage. I pinch my nipples hard.

I open the door. The room is dark. I canít wait for her to...

ďSURPRISE!Ē

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:50 PM   #105
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Hitchiker blues

http://37.media.tumblr.com/39efd88f7...1azvo1_500.jpg

I was on my way to the coolest barbecue party of the summer, to make the rounds of the hottest guys, give them body shots, fondle them discreetly Ė or blatantly --, pop out of my top Ďaccidentlyí...

Now, Iím hitchhiking back home.

Fucking Gerry and his Ďperfectí used car.

I see this large black pick-up coming my way, decked up with all the chrome accessories guys like so much. Maybe the day wonít be a total waste. I hope heís not one of those stinking rednecks. Well, as long as he has the right tool.

The sun is so bright, I canít see through the windshield. What the hell, I might as well check him out.

The thing is huge. I have to grab the bar handle and step on the running board to see the most beautiful... woman.

She looks at my boobs Ė instinctively, I take a deep breath Ė before locking gazes with me. She doesnít do the obvious opening lines.

ĎYouíre going my way.í She states, simply.

ĎI am.í I reply, meekly.

At last, I understand why men canít look me in the eye.

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:12 PM   #106
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

One for the road

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu.../River-Box.jpg

From day one, the questions were about my sex life, did I have preferences, favorite positions, what about stamina?

My engineering skills were tested, for sure, but what did it have to do with the length and girth of my cock or my DNA? I didnít complain since the docs were all gorgeous women, naked under their pristine lab coats.

It was only when I had satisfied them all that they explained a detail about colony ships thatís not made public: the people in stasis have to be revived at regular intervals and their blood made to flow. There were many ways to do it, but one was best.

Hum... Whatíll it be this morning? Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? Black? White? Asian? Arborigene?

Damn, the return trip from the lesbian colony will be hell.

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-08-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:35 AM   #107
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Like a Pro

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:06 AM   #108
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 02:14 AM.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:12 AM   #109
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMonel400 View Post
More from Jane's World on tumblr....

Like a Pro

Iíve missed our fantasy role playing. Today, we go for a twofer. The ultimate roleplay in a semipublic place. I canít wait!
I make myself to be the quintessential female. My hair made up like that of a Spanish flamenco dancer. My body is often compared to one, lithe, firm, strong, supple, graceful.
I wear a short dress, push-up bra, nylons, heels just the right height, all of it in black. Of course, I donít wear panties. My make-up is tasteful, yet provocative.
I walk down the sidewalk to the appointed place. I see the John leaning against the wall. I slow some so I can emphasize my swaying hips.
I stop and ask ďWant to have some fun tonight?Ē Itís hard not to giggle from giddiness. A rough hand checks how wet I am. We wonít need lube, thatís for sure.
There happens to be an alley right there. Iím pushed against the wall. My skirt is raised. I moan in anticipation. I spread my legs, arch my back. Iím ready. ďTake me!Ē I cry quietly.
At last! The hardness invades me, pounds relentlessly until we climax together.
I turn around. ďNext time, I get to be the man.Ē

(200 words)

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 10-27-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:14 AM   #110
AnAngelReally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningonblade View Post
Now, let's see someone do a story to go with this pic.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Itís every kidís dream to surprise Santa coming down the chimney to put the gifts under the tree. I make it a point to stay up as late as I can on Christmas Eve, just in case, but it had been a long day and I fell asleep on the couch, dreaming of a white Christmas. In Miami? Talk about a fantasy.
I donít know exactly what woke me up. I crack an eye open. In the shadows, I see a shape by the fireplace. Groggy from sleep, I only recognize the red tuque, white fur trim and pompom. The body is wearing red too. Could it be?
I hear crunching as the cookies I placed for the jolly good fellow are eaten this year again. I hear the slurp of the milk being drunk too.
After all that time, I finally got him in my sights.
The lights from a car passing in the street shine briefly through the window. I grin. Itís even better than a fat old man.
My gorgeous girlfriend found her gift, a red bodysuit with a thong-like bottom to show her fantastic ass. I clap my hands to turn on the lights.
Merry Christmas!

(200 words)

Old 12-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #111
AverageGary
Literotica Guru

Awaiting a new picture before joining in the fun....

Old 05-16-2018, 10:06 PM   #112
captainman2018
Literotica Guru

Okay... how about this little beauty?

And as for the original photo, I didn't know that it was not being shown so I replaced it with this one.

Last edited by captainman2018 : 06-01-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:06 PM   #113
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainman2018 View Post
Mom, Dad! Enough with the noise already.
Donít freak out, you left the door unlocked. Besides, I can hear you down the hallway. Hell, Iím sure they heard you two blocks down.
Calm down, Iím leaving. And stop with all the shouting and laughing. Itís not as if youíve never sixty-nined before.
Wait, youíve never sixty-nined before? Youíve been married almost twenty damn years and youíve never sixty-nined before?!
Well of course I have! ... Ugh, yes, I waited until I was 18. Christ.
Yes, more than once. Look, Iím not havingóyes, it was great. Look, Iím notóNo! I will not tell you who I was with! I wish I had just let you scream! Iím leaving!
Okay, okay, what? Just spit it out!
My parents are asking me for advice on how to sixty-nine. Hell. This is Hell.
Alright, alright! Just, oh God, just show me what you tried before.
Stop, Stop! Why the hell is Dad getting on top? Dad, you gotta weigh fifty pounds more than her!
Never? Momís never been on top before? Well, try now.
Mom, donít be so nervous! Ugh, move over, let me show you how itís done...

[BTW: This was my first incest scene ever. Even though itís only implies, I feel like I have crossed a Rubicon.]

Last edited by Oblimo : 06-15-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Stupid typo

Old 06-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #114
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Letís try something a little unusual

IRON CHEF LEVEL CHALLENGE: Scenario must lead to sex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ADD9387A-A572-4160-8D55-6277B051DF6F.jpeg (54.8 KB, 0 views)

Old 06-27-2018, 11:40 AM   #115
captainman2018
Literotica Guru

To A Local Pizza Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblimo View Post
After she broke up with Ben due to catching him cheating on her with another woman, Judy decided to go to a local pizza place with hopes that the smell of fresh baked pizza would help her forget about that certain piece of cheating shit that she made the mistake of falling in love with in the first place.

But as soon as she walked into the place and saw the pizza cooking in the oven, Judy had suddenly found herself becoming so horny specially when she saw how much the melted cheese reminded her of the cum streaming from her former lover's cock which made this one delivery boy named Kevin walk up to Judy and ask, "Are you okay, Ma'am? Do you need help with something?"

That was when Judy shoved Kevin into the rest room and made the poor kid get naked just in time for her to suck his dick and make him probe her pussy with it while sucking her tits and before she allowed him to do some anal probing on her.

The result of that was she left that pizza place with a smile on her face and also Kevin's home phone number.

Old 06-27-2018, 01:02 PM   #116
captainman2018
Literotica Guru

Now, Here's One For The Next Story.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:06 AM   #117
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainman2018 View Post
After she broke up with Ben due to catching him cheating on her with another woman, Judy decided to go to a local pizza place with hopes that the smell of fresh baked pizza would help her forget about that certain piece of cheating shit that she made the mistake of falling in love with in the first place.

But as soon as she walked into the place and saw the pizza cooking in the oven, Judy had suddenly found herself becoming so horny specially when she saw how much the melted cheese reminded her of the cum streaming from her former lover's cock which made this one delivery boy named Kevin walk up to Judy and ask, "Are you okay, Ma'am? Do you need help with something?"

That was when Judy shoved Kevin into the rest room and made the poor kid get naked just in time for her to suck his dick and make him probe her pussy with it while sucking her tits and before she allowed him to do some anal probing on her.

The result of that was she left that pizza place with a smile on her face and also Kevin's home phone number.
That...was not what I expected.

But who doesnít love aggressively relieving young pizza delivery boys of their innocence?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 29239EC8-D5B0-465D-A163-BECBD5E3729D.jpg (89.8 KB, 0 views)

Old 07-02-2018, 08:36 AM   #118
captainman2018
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblimo View Post
That...was not what I expected.

But who doesnít love aggressively relieving young pizza delivery boys of their innocence?

That's true.