Flynn has lied to FBI

B

bluekitty69

Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lying.

So draining the swamp one Trump insider at a time!

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC is reporting that he has agreed to work with the FBI revealing details of his involvement with Trump and collusion issues. Get the popcorn, this is just the beginning.

My goodness. Where are the posts from our resident Trump Dopes/Dupes? :D

I guess now we know why Trump has been especially unhinged lately.
Exactly. Tromp's tweetsrorms are deflection-in-advance attempts just before bad shit comes down on his head, as with the Manafort indictment. Flynn flips but even as former NSA he's small fish. The bigger catch will be fun to watch.

ABC is reporting that he has agreed to work with the FBI revealing details of his involvement with Trump and collusion issues. Get the popcorn, this is just the beginning.

The collusion, so far, is about Kushner, the senior White House aide who directed Flynn to collude with the Russians before the con artist was sworn in:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/senior-trump-transition-official-directed-flynn-contact-russia/story?id=51515179

But let's not forget the role God played in all of this. Just like Bill O'Reilly who blamed God for letting him be a sexual pervert, Flynn is now asking that same God to forgive him for being a traitor to his country.

Because personal responsibility had no bearing on any of this.

Trump has tweeted today that he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Which means, um, he "suggested" to Comey that he drop the Flynn investigation even though he KNEW Flynn had committed a crime?

We don't even have to look for evidence of obstruction of justice now, since Trump is openly admitting to it.

Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lieing to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lieing.

move on already

Trump has tweeted today that he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Which means, um, he "suggested" to Comey that he drop the Flynn investigation even though he KNEW Flynn had committed a crime?

We don't even have to look for evidence of obstruction of justice now, since Trump is openly admitting to it.

To add to this:

Walter Shaub, a former director of the United States Office of Government Ethics, also responded on Twitter to Trump's tweet, writing: "...just couldn't resist commenting on Flynn. Are you ADMITTING you knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when you asked Comey to back off Flynn?"

...just couldn't resist commenting on Flynn.

Are you ADMITTING you knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when you asked Comey to back off Flynn??????????????????????????????????????????? https:/*******HJWlUvC99F
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) December 2, 2017​

Shaub later added, "Tell us, @realDonaldTrump, did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when Counsel to the President Don McGahn snubbed Yates as she tried to warn the White House Flynn had been compromised? Did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when you fired Yates days after her whistleblowing?"

Tell us, @realDonaldTrump, did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when Counsel to the President Don McGahn snubbed Yates as she tried to warn the White House Flynn had been compromised?

Did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when you fired Yates days after her whistleblowing?
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) December 2, 2017​

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html

maybe they wrap this up in say, 2020.....
Or maybe by this XMas. Or maybe piece-by-piece over the next few months. More indictments and pleas, more flips, more evidence added till the case is overwhelming.

But hey, Tromp need only release his financials to prove he's not owned by Putin. Easy-peasy.

Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lieing to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lieing.

Is that like lying to the FBI?

Or maybe by this XMas. Or maybe piece-by-piece over the next few months. More indictments and pleas, more flips, more evidence added till the case is overwhelming.

But hey, Tromp need only release his financials to prove he's not owned by Putin. Easy-peasy.

And if he did you'd just say it was hidden and they should look into money laundering and how they need to tear apart the lives of all his friends and family. I'm sure you care just as much as Hilary and the uranium sales. You being an independent-minded person in all.

Trump's mafia and Russian crimes aren't hidden in Trump's financials. They will be there for all to see. He's been stupid, arrogant, and clueless about hiding much of anything about anything. They also will show, I'm sure, that he owes a lot more than he owns. He's a huckster fraud, and those who are supporting him are dumb as rocks. Like you, for instance. You're so brilliant. Why do you think he refuses to do what all others have done and release his financials? I guess your dumb as a rock kneejerking hasn't challenged you to use any brain matter on that question.

I really can't fathom how stupid posters like you can be about Trump's shitty behavior across the board. He makes no effort to hide it. It must say something about you.

Last edited:
Trump's mafia and Russian crimes aren't hidden in Trump's financials. They will be there for all to see. He's been stupid, arrogant, and clueless about hiding much of anything about anything. They also will show, I'm sure, that he owes a lot more than he owns. He's a huckster fraud, and those who are supporting him are dumb as rocks. Like you, for instance. You're so brilliant. Why do you think he refuses to do what all others have done and release his financials? I guess your dumb as a rock kneejerking hasn't challenged you to use any brain matter on that question.

I really can't fathom how stupid posters like you can be about Trump's shitty behavior across the board. He makes no effort to hide it. It must say something about you.

And you're narcissistic enough to think your insults matter. Yes, and people like you think the Clinton foundation is there to help people. I'm waiting for the investigation to be concluded, but I doubt they'll find what you hope is there. So keep acting like the screaming child in the shopping cart reaching for the candy.

Like I said, you're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, Jack. :D

Many have noticed that Tromp's frantic tweetstorms usually occur just before some bad legal news emerges. That happened with Manafort and Flynn's charges, and Flynn was definitely inner-circle. It's happening now. Will Jared be named this week? Which other big fish(es) could be netted?

He's such a fucking moron, isn't he? I bet he didn't have the first clue that Flynn had lied to the FBI, but he just can't leave things alone, he's got to have the final word. He's so insecure, he can't bear the idea that people think he doesn't know something, so he piles in and says 'of course I knew he lied to the FBI.' But he's such a grade A simpleton, he doesn't realise that he's incriminating himself. I just don't understand why anyone defends this fuckwit. If I was American, I would constantly cringe with embarrassment every time this dope opens his mouth.

What did President Trump know, and when did he know it?

That all depends on when it was mentioned on Fox and Friends.

What did President Trump know, and when did he know it?

That all depends on when it was mentioned on Fox and Friends.
It's a little more complicated:
What did DJT think he knew, and when did he think he knew it -- and did he actually think he knew it, or did he only say or tweet it with no cognition or reality driving it?​
Meaning, how much of what DJT thinks he knows is anything that's knowable, and how much is merely bullshit he spews instinctively because he's DJT?

Meanwhile, what did Fox & Friends tell him? Please report; you can watch Faux so I don't have to. Very humanitarian.

I go with Donald just being a crazy, clueless bird who grabbed for an office he knew nothing about and hasn't bothered to know anything about. Does that mean I don't think he shouldn't be torn down and thrown in the slammer? Not at all. That should have happened to him decades ago for his criminal business and personal boorish practices. I'm sort of thinking his hanging-on supporters, including some who post to this discussion board, should be thrown in the slammer with him.

Back