The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki giggled as they landed on the bed. "I love you my wolf. Though can we head home tomorrow? Get our pup and head home?"she said. Hoping he would say yes as it would be easier on the pup. Snuggling up to Axel, kissing his neck. "So we can start our family, in our home."she said.
 
Axel said "of course love. its been a couple of days hopefully your father and the council will have some good news." He said "why don't we go try out that pool." Climbing out of bed he got his trunks on that matched her top she was fond off.
 
Nikki smiled before crawling off the bed and grabbed her bikini. She got changed before they headed down to the pool. Making sure to leave her ring in the room. Though she was nervous as the pool looked nothing like a lake. Nikki took Axel's hand like a child would. "I'm nervous...."she said.
 
Axel said "its just water baby. Well water and chlorine to keep the water clean just don't get too much of it in your eyes or they might get a bit irritated. Also don't drink any of it." He helped guiding her into the water. The pool was heated to the perfect temperature. He held her in his lap as they lounged in the water. He said "see its not bad."
 
Nikki nodded her head as she followed him into the water. Soon finding herself on his lap. Smiling as she nuzzled his neck. "It feels nice....warmer than I thought."she said. Loving this time with him as she rested her head on his shoulder. After a bit she got off his lap and swam a bit. Their nice quiet moment was ruined by from college guys. Jumping into the pool, splashing Nikki each time. She screamed as her eyes began to burn as she covered them.
 
Axel growled and swam over to Nikki he said "sorry hun lets just swim over hear away from them." His tone was clearly pissed as he was trying hard not to lash out at the college kids.
 
Nikki nodded her head and followed him to the other side of the pool. Her eyes were still burning as she clung to Axel. "Can we go back to the room? My eyes burn."she said Just wanting to get away from the guys as she could feel them staring at her. Though she pulled Axel into a hot kiss to show them she was already taken.
 
Axel said "yeah sorry they ruined the pool for you." He glared at the college kids smiling at Nikki's show that she was his. They grabbed there towels. Heading back to the hotel room. He took some clean water and helped her flush out her eyes. He said "sorry about that baby. I didn't think those punks would be so roudy."
 
Nikki smiled after she wiped her eyes before hugging Axel. "It's okay hun. Tomorrow we start a family."she said. Kissing him before heading into the bathroom. The smell of chlorine was just too much for her. Starting up the shower. "Hun you shoukd wash up too."she said.
 
Axel nodded joining her in the shower. It wasn't long after washing the smell of chlorine off themselves that he couldn't resist touching her. His hands cupping her tits. Messaging them as he began to tweak her nipples with his fingers.
 
Nikki moaned out as she rested against Axel. "Hun..."she said. Knowing this would make her want a shower sex session. She was still nervous from early. "Hun....you want to try....for a baby..."she asked.
 
Axel continued to fondle her tits. Squeezing and rubbing them. Hearing her question he kissed her neck. He said "Only if you want to love. You know I would never force myself on you."
 
Nikki moaned out before turning around to face Axel. "I want to....please?"she said. Looking into his eyes as she wanted this. A family with this man who has stayed through so much. "I want to have your child....your pup."she said.
 
He leaned in kissing her hungrily His tongue dancing against her own. Backing her against the shower wall. He held her thighs. Lifting her and supporting her weight with his hands. He slipped his cock into ehr pussy. Fucking her slowly at first but quickly picking up speed as he fucked her fast and deep against the shower wall.
 
Nikki was surprised that he took her right there in the shower. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Digging her nails into his back, as she loved this. "Oh hun!"she cried out.
 
Axel groaned as her nails trailed against his back. Liking the feeling. He continued to fuck her hard and fast. He said "I love being inside your cunt Nikki. I could never imagine any other womans felling as good as yours. Fuck baby does my bitch like when her wolf fucks her hard and fast."
 
Nikki cried out as she could feel she was going to cum. "Hun you just now how to fuck real good."she said. Smiling before kissing Axel, soon nuzzling his neck. "of course I love it when you fuck me."she said.
 
Axel kept pounding away at her cunt. Fucking her hard and fast till he felt her cum around his cock. Her pussy mliking him causing him to cum deep inside her pussy. Her walks constricting milking him of the baby making seman. When they both rode out there high. He kissed her again. Nuzzling her own neck as he said "I.....love you baby." Slipping out of her they dried off. Having another quick round with her on top this time before they went to bed.

The next morning they checked out of the hotel and heading back home. He smiled seeing the ring on her finger. Glad they had been able to get one she liked. When they were on the Rez he let her guide her to the lady who helped foster orphaned wolf pups.
 
Nikki smiled before they had another around. Soon heading to bed before they headed out the next morning. She just couldnt stop staring at the ring as they made it to the reservation. Nikki l took his hand as she lead him to the animal reserve. Smiling as her friend greeted her. Nikki soon took Axel into an enclosure.

"We choose the pup."she said. Smiling as the pups went for Axel but one patted over to her. Nikki knelt down and scooped up the little guy. He was a runt but Nikki loved him. Snuggling him as he snuggled up to her chest.
 
Axel felt a bit unnerved by the pups sudden interest in him. He joked "maybe they can smell the alpha in me that the council mentioned." Looking at Nikki snuggle up to the runt of the litter. He smiled and said "you like that one don't you." He came up scratching it behind the ears as he said "if this is the one you like then we will take this one."
 
The pup was soon sound asleep in her arms. "Yes....he choose me. As for the others they want to play."she said. They headed back to the house as they were greeted by her father. Letting them know that they are tracking the lone wolf. Nikki was relieved before heading inside the house. She began to think of a name for the pup.
 
Axel was glad for some good news for once. Axel was taking a turn with the puppy gently wrestling with it with his hand. When the puppy got to fiesty he would pin it gently with his hand. Trying to instill in it early that he was the alpha of this home.
 
Nikki smiled as she watched the too play. She noticed something the pup was responding good to Axel. "Well it is a little boy....I was thinking Orion for a name."she said. Hoping Axel would like the name. Soon walking over with a bottle. Scooping up Orion before beginning to feed him. "Our little star...the light that lit up our world."she said.
 
Axel smiled at the name. He said "orion I like it. Like you said our precious little star." While Nikki fed Orion. He decided to prepare some dinner for them. Though it wasn't nearly as fancy as anything Nikki ever made. Simply tossing tossing a couple stakes in a pain and searing them. Using a trick he learned a long time ago for baking potatoes from her garden. He said 'you seemed to like the TV back in the hotel room. Why don't see about ordering one and a service for the house. The rez has electricity and the internet for my job so I can't imagine it would be hard to get a satellite service out here."
 
To her surprise Nikki saw that Axel was making dinner. Smiling as she walked over with Orion who was fighting the urge to stay awake. "Can we? I think it would be good."she said. Setting Orion down on the couch and covering him up. Nikki helped Axel with dinner before they began to eat. "Boy or girl? Im curious as to what you would want."she said.
 
Back
Top