Guys if you could change your testicals...

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
and make them perfect-- what would perfect testicles be?

I humbly ask this question, as a person who has no balls :D

I kinda fantasise that they would hang low enough to rest on my thighs a little bit, and I could feel them shift when I walked. I know that women love to feel them slap against a pussy or clit during the Act.

Yes? No? Something else?

I kind of agree
Bigger and lower
I am kind of small in the balls dept, however it is amazing when wifey takes them both on her mouth at the same time

Dont mean to be immodest

but I'm very happy with mine as they are.

Balls, not walls

I like mine. They're well proportioned to my cock, and they dont cause any discomfort. At rest they have a nice hang, but in the red zone they tuck up nice and tight. I suppose if Id change anything it would be to make them a tad smaller so its easier to fit a ring around them. Merry Christmas, my
=tt

and make them perfect-- what would perfect testicles be?

I humbly ask this question, as a person who has no balls :D

I kinda fantasise that they would hang low enough to rest on my thighs a little bit, and I could feel them shift when I walked. I know that women love to feel them slap against a pussy or clit during the Act.

Yes? No? Something else?

I've never given them all that much thought really. You would have to consider, the bigger they are the more vulnerable the man as they don't like the pressure of tight jeans or other garments. Just loose enough in their sac so they can be teased easily by playful fingers or lips and tongue, or held and pulled a little when I'm hard. But then again thats pretty much what I've got and I really don't think it matters much...:)

I pretty much like my small ones the way they are. They are self regulating, droop when hot and shrivel when cold. I do wish mine wouldn't draw up so soon when I'm playing with myself because I do love to pull on them and fondle them.

I kinda like shaving them. It really is a wonder; I cut my face at least once a month. But when I get my balls in the vicinity of a razor, I have the dexterity of a surgeon.

balls!

I love my balls. The smoothness of my sac, the perfect hue where my balls connect to my body. I, too, wish they didn't grow hair and were more along the same size. My right one is bigger than my left therefore hangs down a little farther so I wouldn't mind the left one grow a bit haha

Funny, isn't it?

I kinda like shaving them. It really is a wonder; I cut my face at least once a month. But when I get my balls in the vicinity of a razor, I have the dexterity of a surgeon.

I never cut my sac either.

Mine are each a handful and hang low. They do get in the way once in a while, but wouldn't trade them in. Since I've had them so long , they kinda grew on me. LOL

That they were self-heating...oh wait they are...well check

Maybe as some emergency storage, like a hip flask, for hot tea

I love my balls. The smoothness of my sac, the perfect hue where my balls connect to my body. I, too, wish they didn't grow hair and were more along the same size. My right one is bigger than my left therefore hangs down a little farther so I wouldn't mind the left one grow a bit haha

HAHA, mine are the same as yours. I don't mind shaving at times because when I do it there is always the good feelings that accompany the act.

It really depends on the temperature. To fulfill their biological function they should hang freely when it's warm and pull up closer to the body when it's cold, which is pretty much what they do. If it's warm and you're nude and thrusting your hips rapidly back and forth they'll fly around, but not so much that you injure yourself. Do the same thing when you're cold (or about to come) and they should only jiggle. When it's hot and the scrotum is relaxed but trapped in briefs or tight pants you can get irritated skin at the juncture of thigh and scrotum (e.g. heat rash).

(See a short video of a guy playing with his balls here)

If I wanted to make testicles perfect I'd make them solid and invulnerable to pain. :D

Mine hang low, as I stretched them, (who knew ball spreaders, holders would do that???)

Sorry for not constructing the perfect ball, as you noted in the OP. But as haurni noted, sometimes they are wrinkly and tight and pulled in to one snug ball sack. Other times they hang low (feeling them slap against my partner and her feeling it is great) and when you sit you have to sort of discreetly adjust as you sit (this includes the wiener, by the way, which is another public subtlety).

And sometimes when you walk you can feel them, and your dick, shift and sway depending what kind of pants and underwear you wear.

Sometimes they are wrinkly and sometimes they are much smoother...sometimes they are loose and well separate and you can roll them around and manipulate them easily (one hanging lower, which is typical), sometimes they are sort of feel locked in place until "worked" and released and separated...balls are weird.

And they can't take much pressure without pain...very gentle squeezing can be erotic for most, but 4+ on a 10 scale and you're probably into fetish territory. At least that's my scale.

Last edited:
I find this thread interesting because I also have a natural curiosity for this body part. The only testicle discussion I've ever had the pleasure of being privy to was with an ex who had a larger pair. He complained that they would 'graze the water' in the toilet while he was trying to do his business. It was educational.

Id like to change mine to a pussy for a day week or so, so i could be a good little cock slut and get all the dick i wanted

Id like to change mine to a pussy for a day week or so, so i could be a good little cock slut and get all the dick i wanted
You don't need to be female for that. You just need to be honest. :rolleyes:
Sorry for not constructing the perfect ball, as you noted in the OP. But as haurni noted, sometimes they are wrinkly and tight and pulled in to one snug ball sack. Other times they hang low (feeling them slap against my partner and her feeling it is great) and when you sit you have to sort of discreetly adjust as you sit (this includes the wiener, by the way, which is another public subtlety).

And sometimes when you walk you can feel them, and your dick, shift and sway depending what kind of pants and underwear you wear.

Sometimes they are wrinkly and sometimes they are much smoother...sometimes they are loose and well separate and you can roll them around and manipulate them easily (one hanging lower, which is typical), sometimes they are sort of feel locked in place until "worked" and released and separated...balls are weird.

And they can't take much pressure without pain...very gentle squeezing can be erotic for most, but 4+ on a 10 scale and you're probably into fetish territory. At least that's my scale.
Thanks Jomar!

Back