The Adventures of Flint Hardwood

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
A lone bounty hunter "Flint Hardwood" wonders into the town of Widowhills, named for the countless civil war widows that have moved here to escape the the civil war years before. He plans on tracking down his bounty and being on his way but things quickly change when the sherif is killed leaving only a lone female deputy Joan Wade to defend the town.

Ideas?
 
A lone bounty hunter "Flint Hardwood" wonders into the town of Widowhills, named for the countless civil war widows that have moved here to escape the the civil war years before. He plans on tracking down his bounty and being on his way but things quickly change when the sherif is killed leaving only a lone female deputy Joan Wade to defend the town.

Ideas?

Sounds really interesting, although I'm not sure about the name Flint Hardwood. What's the time period?
 
It's got holes that maybe you just haven't revealed filler for. Who is the bounty hunter tracking down? How do the widows fit into any of this? Why does the town need defended? Is the deputy one of the widows--and, again, if not, what is the purpose of the war widow connection? There's no "there" there yet.
 
Back
Top