Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I haven't been here for a while but wanted to let you all know that I finally had my first girl on girl experience...It was wonderful and everything and more that I had ever imagined....I have been with her several more times since the first time...It is most sensual and fantastic...

I know I haven't been here for a while but wanted to let you all know that I finally had my first girl on girl experience...It was wonderful and everything and more that I had ever imagined....I have been with her several more times since the first time...It is most sensual and fantastic...

That sounds wonderful:rose:

Congrats honey.... :D
It is fantastic, and it will only get better. :heart:

Thanks Honey and Apple...I am so glad to have experienced it and I look forward to experiencing more with her..:) :kiss:

Call me crazy but I can't masturbate with others around. Its just awkward. I'm an awkward masturbator. I don't see the need for grunts or moans.

Call me crazy but I can't masturbate with others around. Its just awkward. I'm an awkward masturbator. I don't see the need for grunts or moans.

That's too bad, maybe you just haven't found the right girl to be with.
And go ahead, be silent, just enjoy.

That is awesome! Glad you enjoy yourself.

LeeLee, happy for you!!

Sugar, welcome to a very fun world! I am happy that you found the "right" woman for you outing. Do not stop now, keep going! And how about some details of how the tryst came about? I am always curious about "first time" accounts.

Keep a'lickin' and a'tickin' !!!

Kath

Hi... What a disappointing day..Dont you just hate it when a day off is wasted?

I plan to try to make up for it tonight and lose myself in self pleasure!

Cheer me up if you can.. Chocolate is just not doing it for me:(

Lou

Hi... What a disappointing day..Dont you just hate it when a day off is wasted?

I plan to try to make up for it tonight and lose myself in self pleasure!

Cheer me up if you can.. Chocolate is just not doing it for me:(

Lou

So wish I could be of some assistance. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back