Closet Crossdresser Confused

cliffrcliff

Experienced
So I have been having these crazy fantasies of giving my first blowjob. I am a 30yr old newly realized bi-curious male. Hope that makes sense. If you read some of my other posts you will see that my fantasies involve me getting dressed in stilettos and a thong and giving a blowjob. The only problem being that everyone that knows me has no clue I love to dress in slutty girl clothes at night. I have never given a blowjob or been with a man, but my fantasies are driving me crazy and would love to just do it. Looking for a woman to talk to because I'm very shy and talking with a man is too intimidating right now. We can chat about anything really, just looking for a woman to help me get over this first step of curiousness :)

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

So I have been having these crazy fantasies of giving my first blowjob. I am a 30yr old newly realized bi-curious male. Hope that makes sense. If you read some of my other posts you will see that my fantasies involve me getting dressed in stilettos and a thong and giving a blowjob. The only problem being that everyone that knows me has no clue I love to dress in slutty girl clothes at night. I have never given a blowjob or been with a man, but my fantasies are driving me crazy and would love to just do it. Looking for a woman to talk to because I'm very shy and talking with a man is too intimidating right now. We can chat about anything really, just looking for a woman to help me get over this first step of curiousness :)
I know how it is you get scared and the jitters but once you do it you'll find out what the pleasures is after you do it. What part of Ohio you from? I'm from Toledo;)

The first time doing anything can be scary, the best way is to make up your mind and go for it. The real scary part is not doing the bj but choosing the right man for the first time.
If you want to talk to a sissy just PM.

Back