the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes then the hordes return and Tesco at lunch will be a rammy getting to the tills.

Lazy.. thats how im doing ;) its fantastic.

But I should go do some laundry. Blah.

Lazy is much more relaxing than laundry though.
but im sure word would on apperciate me coming to work with clothes on....

have to love a good lager...makes laundry duties easier...

Im gonna start with an ipa... I tend to wreck my pallet early ;) but....ok I do have a good sour in there... maybe ill go for that...

Either way... I just cleaned the guinea pig cage aka the devils spawn. I deserve a fucking beer. I can not wait till my 4 year old can do this alone... or I ship them to some coubtry that considers them a feast... which ever comes first.

Ive also just contemplated my day... I was not as lazy as I would have liked

I didnt get out of bed till 11... and didnt shower and dress till 1230 so it started right.

But I hit the bmv... which was only a 2 minute process...
hit Wal-Mart for an oil change
while there shopped for the 30 minutes.
Hit Sam's club
the grocery
Unloaded and reloaded dishes.
put a puzzle together with kiddo
now ive started laundry and cleaned the pig cage

I feel like I may need to drink beer for dinner amd desert and maybe till the sun comes up :)

but im sure word would on apperciate me coming to work with clothes on....

Im gonna start with an ipa... I tend to wreck my pallet early ;) but....ok I do have a good sour in there... maybe ill go for that...

Either way... I just cleaned the guinea pig cage aka the devils spawn. I deserve a fucking beer. I can not wait till my 4 year old can do this alone... or I ship them to some coubtry that considers them a feast... which ever comes first.

lmao...having a cranberry ale here..just for kicks...fishy tank on a drain...much easier than a guinea pig cage clean... btw..roasted is best....

A nice IPA would be great right now. Maybe an anti hero.

Theres anti hero in the fridge... but I also have the new bells mars (theres a longer name to that but I forget) anyways.. I believe that is how im starting my night.

I want a fire... but it looks like rain...

Decisions.

Ill decide over beer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back