Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Roses are red,
Violets are of a blue-ish hue,
I like you on a level that two mammals, under the influence of hormonal impulses, can like each other when liking each other is a prerequisite for mating and further proliferating the species.

Gorgeous Kat.

Love the first pic. It looks to me like you're dancing up to me slowly while I sit back and watch you strip. Now my mind is racing with all the fun we could have. Lucky I've got lots of pics to help my little fantasy with you. ;)

WoW! I cant believe I've missed this thread! Fantastic pics of you beautiful body Kat!

I've now stalked you, just a little... and WOW am I glad I did

Hello friends!
It's been quite some time since I've posted anything. Some of y'all seem disappointed by that fact. So I've decided to post an old outtake of mine. Something I thought wasn't suitable for lit at the time. But I haven't had time to take anything new lately. Many of you have requested a picture of my pussy, so here it is (warning: closeup).

Attachments

• Pussy.jpg
    Pussy.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2,250
Hello friends!
It's been quite some time since I've posted anything. Some of y'all seem disappointed by that fact. So I've decided to post an old outtake of mine. Something I thought wasn't suitable for lit at the time. But I haven't had time to take anything new lately. Many of you have requested a picture of my pussy, so here it is (warning: closeup).

Hahaha. Almost m favourite pussy photo.:D

that pussy looks like a cat and a man had a baby.

Hello friends!

Hello friends!
Not a very happy looking pussy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katt, welcome back! I am so glad you are back. I have looked at other threads here, but yours is by far the best!

If by persuasion, you mean pizza.
Yes.

I would likely mean brie and pear, but I could go 1/2 and 1/2 with a meat lovers. That way I balance out the vegetarian and the carnivore. But damned I could go for a Hawaiian too! *drool*

um, what were we talking about again.... :confused:

3D Pizza Gif!!!!!!!

tumblr_md6v7wxRUS1rin469o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back