"Fuck me like you hate me..."

Just a couple of days ago from my affair whom I told about my inner aggressiveness just not being bottled up any more:

"Listen, I KNOW you won't hurt me beyond repair. I'm not afraid of your fury, so LET IT OUT and let me have it all!"

I did. And she was true to her word and did not even flinch when I unleashed it all.
 
Most recently
"Beg"
"You like that girl? Come for Daddy"

When we were vanilla and he told me his dirtiest fantasy that he would never let happen, " I want to choke you until you are about to pass out, stop let you catch your breath, choke you again and see the fear in your eyes, then fuck you" :heart:
He thought it would scare me, ha I got so wet.
 
I loooove this thread! I love reading your guys' and gals' erotic and sexy-hot memories!!

This thread first caught my attention, because I loooove to say "Fuck me like you hate me." And love to be fucked; hard.

Anyway, I wanted to share my favorite things whispered and/or yelled in the heat of the moment.

"I know you want it."

"Stop thinking, you're over-thinking."

and my favorite:

"Would you just shut up and let Daddy lay it down?"
 
Most recently
"Beg"
"You like that girl? Come for Daddy"

When we were vanilla and he told me his dirtiest fantasy that he would never let happen, " I want to choke you until you are about to pass out, stop let you catch your breath, choke you again and see the fear in your eyes, then fuck you" :heart:
He thought it would scare me, ha I got so wet.

So fucking HAWT!
It's even harder finding a woman that is unafraid to get physical in bed...but when you do, and she is riding you like she hates you...FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK

"What have you done to me, made me your slut, my whole body HHHUUUURRRRTTTTTTTS, even the back of my head!"

"You love crying like a little girl!"

"Fuck me like you fucked her...tonight I am your whore"
 
I've been here before, more than once. So much so, I've written about it.

Divinity lies before me... you make me fucking sick
Teeth to flesh, you belong to ME
Push against my body, fight and groan
This.Will.Be.
 
"Fuck me like you've paid for me" and the first time she said that she got so wet and I went so deep, holding her hands behind her back, telling her to raise her arse up, so I could plunge so deep.

Hmm that's gotta be the best moment ever *day dreams*
 
He said "I'm going to hurt you for being a bad girl"
I said "Daddy you'll have to hurt me bad if you really want to punish me."
He "oh baby girl you're going to wish you never said that"
 
As I was cumming on her tits, "oh yes, get it all out, give it to me, good boy"
 
hmmm, the one that will stay with me?

he said " I know it sounds bad, but I love fucking you."

I didn't think it sounded bad at all.

and a second one.."you have the sweetest tasting pussy i've ever tasted".
 
Last edited:
Oh God I love to eat your pussy. That was when I finally decided I like to have my pussy ate.

I love your pussy it's beautiful. That is when I decided the lights could stay on. before that it had to be dark. Didn't want a man seeing my pussy.
 
"You're my slut now. That's my pussy". From my first and only real Dom. I came instantly.

"I'm your pet. Tell me what you want" and "I love you and always have loved you. Now I want you to know I want you to collar me and sit on my face". Oh my god... from the sub. Made me instantly wet and made me want to use him as my toy and pet.
 
"I'm your pet. Tell me what you want" and "I love you and always have loved you. Now I want you to know I want you to collar me and sit on my face". Oh my god... from the sub. Made me instantly wet and made me want to use him as my toy and pet.

While not entirely a sub, being used and providing pleasure does seem like a good place to be.
 
Back
Top