"Fuck me like you hate me..."

There was a black woman I dated a long time ago... and she was a little ghetto. She loved riding my face and as she put it "looking down into my blue eyes while I fuck your mouth" and she loved saying so while she did it. "You want me to fuck yo mouth? You like that...look up at me! Yeah, I'll fuck your mouth..." and she'd bring herself down on me and pump so hard my lips hurt. She'd cum looking down into my eyes. This was hot enough but then she'd slide down my body, getting my chest and stomach all slick then she'd bounce up and down on my cock, giving me deep kisses, telling me how much liked tasting her pussy in my mouth.

Damn...now I'm getting all hard thinking about it.
 
Last edited:
*In a hotel room*
Me: "Shh... I think we have neighbors."

*Whispered in my ear* "Let 'em hear... they'll think I'm hurting you but ooooh it'll be so much better."



Don't think I'll ever forget the evil grin that fallowed as he spread my legs and shoved into me in one swift thrust..
 
My girl said to me " choke me till i pass out and fuck me , and tell Tom to stick it up my ass with you, i wanna feel two cocks in me, I want you guys to fuck my dead body"

Still disturbs terrifies and turns me on to this very day
 
My fave to this day: "You sexy little cunt, I'm gonna pound you so good you'll feel my dick days after I'm gone" .... mmmmmmmmmm
 
"Please... just cum over my lips..."

That was pretty good. She had great lips.

That phrase made me smile.

Put me in mind of a blog post title that I wrote once that seem to spark quite a few Google hits.

I wrote that I sent her back to work "With cum and a smile on her lips."

Aw, happier times.
 
My name. Always.

My boyfriend KNOWS he can get me to do whatever he wants in the bedroom by just whispering my name in my ear. Relaxes me, turns me on, and I'm just like "whatever you want baby, whatever you want."

With my fav. Dom, it has to be "Come on, you whore, I know you love what I'm doing to you. Call my name."

And always,

"Cum, you filthy slut, cum for your Master!"
 
Another favorite of mine has to be "Let's see if you can cum from those horny breasts. . ."

Life Achievement Unlocked- Boobgasm
 
I'm gonna make some filthy shit up of my own.

I was on my way home like a smart bitch does, waiting for the bus. He took off with a vampire real quick and said, "Fuck you!" And guess what, I did, nothing, I sat there and waited for the bus.

And made it home.

:)
 
" Sir that was my lunch, thank you " After my sub met me at the door and sucked my cock till I fed her all my cum ..
 
Cruel

An even more Cruel action would be to say nothing then walk away.. Satisfied
 
Holding my arms above my head against the wall and leaning in close to me. "I know you want to kiss my lips, you ache for them, but you have to earn the privilege of my lips on you. Now beg for me and earn it you slut."
 
not that it has said to me but posted by another Lit peron on his thred .... 'let you into your mind so I can fuck u from within' ..... yummmmmm
 
not that it has said to me but posted by another Lit peron on his thred .... 'let you into your mind so I can fuck u from within' ..... yummmmmm
I like that.......may i use it myself sometime?
 
a few - names redacted for the purpose of self-preservation.
"hurt me, baby."


"yes" hissed in my ear when she knew I was about to come. nice girl. The night we broke up at her place she still invited me to bed as well as to come inside her. Can't complain about that.

"fuck me. fuck me" breathlessly and repeatedly until I was inside her. a real snapper from years of Kegel exercises.

"jesus!" loud and as though shocked, everytime I penetrated her. She was damn tight and pretty adamant that I was unusually well-endowed (this has been expressed often over the past decade and I don't know if I got bigger or if the women simply were experienced enough to make a comparison).

"it hurts daddy, I can't do this anymore" - an ex who had a safeword
 
My first girlfriend, the one who introduced me to my Dom self, after having had sex a few times:

"I'm going to lie on the bed, and I want you to treat me like dirt."
 
Back
Top