"Fuck me like you hate me..."

"You won't be so pretty when I'm finished with you." Kind of a cheesy line, but in context, it was *good shivers*.
 
There are so many, but this one just stopped my heart.
 

Attachments

  • Simmer.jpg
    Simmer.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 826
"I own your body and you love it when I take you anyway I want, don't you my little slut" -First Dom... *yum lol

"Blush and bite that lip again and I'll have to drag you into a more private place" :eek:
 
"Yes my ass burns! Please smack it once more" looking in the mirror at me with a smile a tear running down her cheek
 
Bite the shit out of me and scratch your nails down my back. every time she says that it drives me into a frenzy
 
I was afraid that his phrase of yours would haunt me through my session yesterday, thankfully it didn't. Thinking about the things that we both say, many sound cheesy when written or spoken out of context, but in the heat of passion they flow naturally and work.

"You won't be so pretty when I'm finished with you." Kind of a cheesy line, but in context, it was *good shivers*.
 
Only in her letters...

We have never been together in RL, but in a letter she wrote,
'...the only thing keeping me from from making you my lunch is 1200 miles...'

I know, pathetic. But at the time, I got hot just reading those lines...
 
Hate Me...

=.=

As she is softly kissing my ear she says in a low, sultry, passionate tone..."You feel so big in mommy's pussy... fuck me baby boy, oooooooooh yes."



X15

=.=
 
I have an instinctual attraction to voices. The individual voices of each individual person, not a local dialect or anything. So i dirty talk is quite a nessesaty for me if purely becouse i cant understand body language worth shitt so i need to have the sort of dirty talk grunts etc etc to know i am doing something right.

Altough a few personal favorites would be

"If you dont make me coffee ill hang you upside down from a tree"

"I went on a hike yesterday and when i camped i found this rock and all i could think was all the ways i could tie you up to it"

Not really anything to do with fucking per say but i am basically asexual anyway so thats quite a emotional and physicall pleasure thrill for me personally
 
From my previously (until he met me :D. :eek: ) vanilla boyfriend


"Turn your head to the left and open your mouth"
 
I was sitting on a BF's lap in the back of a full car and he was talking dirty to me. Just when the song was changing and everything was quiet he said
.. "I wanna rip you" ... it was so hot. Of course everyone else had to laugh and make jokes but ... I wasn't laughing ;)
 
This afternoon, whispered into my ear while exchanging some verbal foreplay,

"You're only worth the amount of pleasure you can give me,"

I was a puddle of goo after that.... bring on tonight!
 
This afternoon, whispered into my ear while exchanging some verbal foreplay,

"You're only worth the amount of pleasure you can give me,"

I was a puddle of goo after that.... bring on tonight!

That is soooooooo hot! I love the objectification aspect of sessions with my Dom. When he looks into my eyes as he jerks my head back and forth by two handfuls of hair and tells me "Make your filthy mouth a perfect cunt for me you useless slut." As drool runs down my chin as I struggle to breath, and not gag as he brutally thrusts in and out of my throat. or when he tells me "You are nothing but three holes and a pair of tits for me to masturbate with." Again, I don't like to get to introspective about why I like this, but I do.
 
Again, I don't like to get to introspective about why I like this, but I do.

I know what you mean. Objectification and humilitation get me off in a big way and most of my fantasies are based off that.

The kicker is that my partner says he's not into it. But then he goes and says stuff like that above and makes me tidy our bedroom with my hands tied behind my back for his amusement. I think thought I meant degredation instead of humilitation but I haven't the heart to tell him otherwise! I don't really think it would be in my best interests either; I'm not ready for another date with the metal ruler :eek:
 
Hmmm one of the most memorable has to be "im not wearing a condom, im not gunna pull out"

And they say romance is dead :)

xx
 
'Please no more. I can't cum again. I can't.'

Wish I could remember what I was doing.
 
'Please no more. I can't cum again. I can't.'

Wish I could remember what I was doing.

I swear I've heard that line exactly, in a hentai I watched involving a drug that turns people into crazy nympho-slaves.
It was very sexy.
:)
 
Back
Top