What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words: karmic retribution.

Oh, and the end of summer classes and getting the key to my new place. :)
 
Reading old post between me and KT made me smile and aye I'm turning into a soppy cunt!
 
mini office raves with cram... not sure if it counts if you're just flicking the light switches ;) lmao
 
I actually was having kind of a down day until my three year old buddy Livie who I was watching came over and gave me hug and said "It's okay Emmy I still love you."

LOL It made my heart melt...and my day went much better.
 
Remembering I have a week off next week, and knowing I'll be able to catch up with some things:D
 
Memories of yesterday when me and my mom were abusing my little girls scooter. :eek: Childlish, but funny like hell it was. lol

My baby smiling ear to ear at me right when I woke up in the morning.

Yummy breakfast my older daughter prepared for me. :)

And my A.! My Daddy makes me smile constantly!! *nods* :heart:
 
Last edited:
todd practically running across the street to greet me back at work after lunch and then giving me a great big hug and air kisses... he's such a damn flirt!
what is it with married taurean men?
 
todd practically running across the street to greet me back at work after lunch and then giving me a great big hug and air kisses... he's such a damn flirt!
what is it with married taurean men?

I'm an aquarius female...
(rising pisces, moon taurus)
What does that mean for me?:eek:

I fear you're going to say that I'll forever be stuck in the house eating Ben&Jerry's at 3am.

*cries*
 
Last edited:
Guy comes into the shop today, looking for "those hook things for stockings, or a corset" for his girlfriend.

I explain we don't have corsets (specifically), but do have bustiers and I'd also be happy to show him some garter belts. The following converstaion ensues:

Him: So there's a difference between corsts and bustiers?

Me: Yes, a bustier is a more elaborate strapless bra, and will follow the curves of her body; a corset hooks up the front and at the back...

Him: Rope?

Me: *Raised eyebrow* Laces. Bustiers enhance the waistline; corsets reduce it.

Him: Hmm... Said that out loud, huh? The rope thing is probably a totally different conversation, I'm guessing?

Me: Yes. An enlightening and fun as hell conversation, but yes, a very different conversation. ;)

I worked with him for another 10 minutes or so, and every so often he'd just drop a subtle bomb into conversation, I'd match him word for word while keeping up a professional detachment... gotta love it when they realize you know what they're actually talking about, it doesn't phase you a bit, and they're the ones who go pale.

:cool:
 
I'm an aquarius female...
(rising pisces, moon taurus)
What does that mean for me?:eek:

I fear you're going to say that I'll forever be stuck in the house eating Ben&Jerry's at 3am.

*cries*


hmmm i'll have to do some research... fyi i'm virgo with aries moon and aquarius rising :) a complicated mix and a little unstable lol
 
Our chat last night.

Gentle teasing and him laughing at me not getting off.

''but what if I die?"', ''then I'll spank you til you breathe again'' *giggles*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top