"Fuck me like you hate me..."

I Will Always Remember Her Saying..

"You turned me into your slut, and I love it Babe"
 
"pretend like you're getting me pregnant"

or

"I want it in my mouth... I always want it in my mouth".
 
Wow! I am so boring!

No one ever said that to me, just an observation made by me regarding me.

Carry on.

J
 
"That's how you know you own something. You put your name on it."

and

"Cum for me, slut."
 
"No one will ever touch me like you, and my body would betray me at every attempt to believe otherwise, it knows you." - Me

(I quote myself because I'm the sexy-speaker in my relationship) :rolleyes:
 
"This is how I would put my tongue in your asshole if I were really into it ... no, like this .... no, just this way ... maybe like that? Mmmmm, baby, you were saying ...?"
 
Had another good one said to me last weekend actually...

"Stop shaking when my hand goes in"

...Never knew I shook THAT much

xx
 
The one that still to this day gets me is when she told me...

"Do it harder so I can feel it in the morning."

My. Fucking. God.
 
a week or so in with my first dom...

He was sitting in a chair at a party and I was dancing (more like grinding) on his lap.
He said "I bet you can ride a mean dick little girl." Before he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to an upstairs bedroom and made me show him ;) One of the most memorable nights of my life!
 
Last edited:
He was sitting in a chair at a party and I was dancing (more like grinding) on his lap.
He said "I bet you can ride a mean dick little girl." Before he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to an upstairs bedroom and made me show him ;) One of the most memorable nights of my life!

That's fuckin' hot. Mind if I borrow that?
 
Back
Top