"Fuck me like you hate me..."

Obturator at bedside? I like the name.

I think if he said: "I love you so much, you make me sick." I would remember that.
 
T won me over quoting Burroughs to the letter.

"If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes"
 
when my husband said he would do anything for me and then bent over and said "fuck me good baby"

enter the black strap on ^_^
 
...and I just got all excited because you quoted Seether....
 
"I know you said you didn't want to be penetrated, but I don't feel like following your rules."

Or something like that. It was a long time ago.
 
"It's always been you and your breathy little Siren voice that always got me hard... "
 
Oh Ya!

Kneeling on all fours between my legs he looks into my eyes and says with his husky male voice "Tell me what you want!"
 
"I know you hate me. But the little girl inside you loves me, doesn't she? And that's why you hate me." *Shudder*

Ok, yeah, that brings back memories I don't need to have....
 
"oh my fucking god you taste good" followed by "look at what you do to me"

That was the moment I got over my self consciousness about letting a guy go down on me.
 
It would either be "I'm your dirty little whore" or the first time she called me "Mr. Wolf" :devil:

That, or that cute sound she makes when I'm choking her and fucking her slow and deep at the same time. Sort of a whiny gasp. I'm big into non-verbals.
 
While I was hooking up with this guy at a hostel, when things were getting really heavy he whispered in my ear something like "I thought you were so shy when I first met you."

Otherwise, in the act one time, "Tell me where my cock is. Where is my cock right now?"
 
Toss up by a French girl moaning "mon dieu" or another lass who said "Just going to slip some stockings on, be right back"
 
While I was hooking up with this guy at a hostel, when things were getting really heavy he whispered in my ear something like "I thought you were so shy when I first met you."

Otherwise, in the act one time, "Tell me where my cock is. Where is my cock right now?"

That's when you ruin him, by looking in his eyes and saying "You tell me, I haven't felt it since we started."
 
Hmm. Tough to decide. Either "I don't bite...Unless you want me to" or "Your dick may not be very big, but your heart is".
 
Oh where to begin. ....

"It's my job to please you. And I am ~fucking~ good at my job."

"Please, I'll be such a good girl tonight, please let me ..."

"I didn't know you could talk like that."

~smile~
 
"Bark like a dog you filthy cunt!", which obliges me to do a sincere impersonation of a canine if I wish to be allowed to climax. I love the condescending, nasty tone as much as I love his humiliating dialogue and degrading demands. Just thinking about it is driving me absolutely crazy right now. Fortunately I will see him this weekend :D!!!
 
"Bark like a dog you filthy cunt!", which obliges me to do a sincere impersonation of a canine if I wish to be allowed to climax. I love the condescending, nasty tone as much as I love his humiliating dialogue and degrading demands. Just thinking about it is driving me absolutely crazy right now. Fortunately I will see him this weekend :D!!!

Kim, how glad am I that you decided to start posting here after all! :cattail:
 
Back
Top