Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Peaches....

"TGIF to ALL the Daddies (and Uncles....Bienvenido Tio Narratore encantado!) especially Daddies 1sb, S-Daddy, G, Daddy Whalee!, Daddy PA and Daddy M and all the other Daddies who cum and go....:rolleyes: And to all the baby girls - welcome to our new sister sunrisesunset - sis Pompeii kisses and cuddles and hoping its a quieter night for you - sis Simone...a shotgun??? really....LMAO:D - love and squishy boob hugs to ALL my sisters including mojo and INL and Serene and PWMT....I'm so GLAD it's Friday!":kiss:

And, I join you in welcoming sunrisesunset.

bites my lip and plays with my hair as i look at all the hot and sexy Daddies there are in here at all time good morning Daddies:kiss: and my sisters as well:kiss:

Good morning one and all!

Special kisses to my special little girls.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Greetings to my fellow daddies.

I hope everyone has a great day!

"TGIF to ALL the Daddies (and Uncles....Bienvenido Tio Narratore encantado!) especially Daddies 1sb, S-Daddy, G, Daddy Whalee!, Daddy PA and Daddy M and all the other Daddies who cum and go....:rolleyes: And to all the baby girls - welcome to our new sister sunrisesunset - sis Pompeii kisses and cuddles and hoping its a quieter night for you - sis Simone...a shotgun??? really....LMAO:D - love and squishy boob hugs to ALL my sisters including mojo and INL and Serene and PWMT....I'm so GLAD it's Friday!":kiss:

Good morning Peaches! Hugs and kisses!

Just taking a little look-see through the thread and thought I'd say hi to the Daddies and their girls. ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

Thank you CG! :D

Yo Daddy G!

How are you my friend?

I'm really good actually...very busy. Trying to write a story...create a blog....all unrelated but all time consuming. I am looking at a promotion with a far greater work load and am a bit overwhelmed thinking about it at the moment.....and my Lit addiction always keeps me up late and distracted.....but it's something I have come.....or is that "cum" to expect....oh well.....I hope all is well with you....and Kitten of course.......:rolleyes:

*waves, finally quits lurking for now*

Hello lovelies, I hope everyone's weekend has started off nicely.

"Good afternoon and Happy Saturday from a (finally) BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon here - not too hot....need more rain but can't complain about the break from the heat. Gives me a chance to get out and get all my running around done finally. (((Hugs))) and :kiss:es to all the Daddies especially Daddy Whalee, Daddy G, Daddy 1sb, S-Daddy, Daddy M and Daddy PA..."

(Looking around - guessing maybe Daddy M is out on the boat and Daddy PA is camping again?)

"And to all the sweet wet baby girls who love them...and each other...my sisters INL, Mojo, Simone, Serene, PWMT, Pompeii, Dalphin, Rich4, and PL1. And if I forgot to mention anyone by name....my bad....you know you're always welcome and loved here!":kiss::heart:

I'm really good actually...very busy. Trying to write a story...create a blog....all unrelated but all time consuming. I am looking at a promotion with a far greater work load and am a bit overwhelmed thinking about it at the moment.....and my Lit addiction always keeps me up late and distracted.....but it's something I have come.....or is that "cum" to expect....oh well.....I hope all is well with you....and Kitten of course.......:rolleyes:

"Daddy G! A promotion! That's WONDERFUL news! Unless of course it means you won't have as much playtime for us.....sorry, Daddy G, I know that's selfish:eek:, I'm happy for you really it's just that....ummm....well, you know...... And I'm glad about your writing too!":kiss:

Lots of hugs & :kiss:es & licks, especially licks to all the amazing, strong & loving Daddies...& to all my sexy sisters hugs & licks & :kiss:es...Hope you're all having a wonderful playful & naughty weekend...

"Good afternoon and Happy Saturday from a (finally) BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon here - not too hot....need more rain but can't complain about the break from the heat. Gives me a chance to get out and get all my running around done finally. (((Hugs))) and :kiss:es to all the Daddies especially Daddy Whalee, Daddy G, Daddy 1sb, S-Daddy, Daddy M and Daddy PA..."

(Looking around - guessing maybe Daddy M is out on the boat and Daddy PA is camping again?) :mad:

"And to all the sweet wet baby girls who love them...and each other...my sisters INL, Mojo, Simone, Serene, PWMT, Pompeii, Dalphin, Rich4, and PL1. And if I forgot to mention anyone by name....my bad....you know you're always welcome and loved here!":kiss::heart:

Evening everyone! :kiss:Peaches
No boat today Sweety. Cold, rainy, and had to work

Its ok P!
Daddy has you to keep his lap warm and while it isn't raining in here... something might still get wet!!:kiss:
* spreads arms ready to catch a Peach

Climbing onto Daddy's lap, wrapping my arms around your neck to kiss you soft and sweet....

"Don't worry Daddy - I'll keep your lap as warm....and as wet....as you want it."

Climbing onto Daddy's lap, wrapping my arms around your neck to kiss you soft and sweet....

"Don't worry Daddy - I'll keep your lap as warm....and as wet....as you want it."

Always my good little girl!:rose:
*sliding a finger into her panties and rubbing her clit sideways... back and forth

Always my good little girl!:rose:
*sliding a finger into her panties and rubbing her clit sideways... back and forth

"Mmmmmmm Daddy - that's so nice!" Spreading my legs nice and wide - taking off my nightie and dropping it by your feet - rubbing my thumbs around my nipples, making them hard and tight.

Daddy

Oh I love it, I don't mean it as in my father but something about it is just so sexy to me. Friends that find out, think I'm a freak and I guess I am in other ways too but just makes it more interesting. I like my man to be in control too so maybe that's part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back