I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.....depends on the TYPE of heat you're talking BBG......some kinds of hot, sticky sweaty heat is more than welcome;):p

It's not hot and sweaty here in Louisiana...it's sultry...

Your sultry(very hot and humid) is my hot and sweaty.....I was born and raised in louisiana....[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe.......and there is something different about a little Bayou heat:p

Hmmmmmm.....skinny dipping.........I will be right there BBG:D[/QUOTE]

Yes there is something a little different about bayou heat....:p

Thanks for the welcome Bayou baby girl! :)
No problem stick around and join the fun....

Good morning, lovelies all.
Hey Whalee, hope your day was great.....:)

Good morning all: BBG be careful with the ankle. !pril welcome back again, thanks for starting this thread. BeeLou hello, & welcome.

Hi ya PA, Warlock, and all of you hot sexy people, who make this thread so great..... hope the day is, was and has been a good one.....

Your sultry(very hot and humid) is my hot and sweaty.....I was born and raised in louisiana....

Hehehehe.......and there is something different about a little Bayou heat:p

Hmmmmmm.....skinny dipping.........I will be right there BBG:D[/QUOTE]

Yes there is something a little different about bayou heat....:p

No problem stick around and join the fun....

Hey Whalee, hope your day was great.....:)

Hi ya PA, Warlock, and all of you hot sexy people, who make this thread so great..... hope the day is, was and has been a good one.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks...I plan on sticking around..Great bunch of people I have been meeting in these parts!

I hope everyone had a great day today..

I also hope that your nights are wonderful!

today I got my license renewed and as they took my pic I looked at it and thought many I look old. then the guy next to me got his done and said out loud that he looked old. he was in this 80's I reevaluated my thought.

today I got my license renewed and as they took my pic I looked at it and thought many I look old. then the guy next to me got his done and said out loud that he looked old. he was in this 80's I reevaluated my thought.

It's all relative isn't it Warlock.......how we feel at any given moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back