Steady Threesomes?

Gwanji2

Really Experienced
Are there others here who have a steady threesome relationship going? I am in an MFF relationship with two bi women and we have been together for five years now the sex is fun, of course, and very versatile, but, as in all relationships, this takes a bit of work to maintain. I would welcome sharing experiences with others, either here or via pm.

Are there others here who have a steady threesome relationship going? I am in an MFF relationship with two bi women and we have been together for five years now the sex is fun, of course, and very versatile, but, as in all relationships, this takes a bit of work to maintain. I would welcome sharing experiences with others, either here or via pm.

I don't have one going, but I did have one for just over a year. It was great while it lasted but eventually my wife and my girlfriend became jealous of each other. This was even though they both had other lovers apart from me.

I don't have one going, but I did have one for just over a year. It was great while it lasted but eventually my wife and my girlfriend became jealous of each other. This was even though they both had other lovers apart from me.
Yes, we have gone through that. The jealousy part is the most difficult, depending on how one divide’s one’s attention. We have learned to maintain three separate relationships even while having our sexual enjoyment together as we do. It took some time, I don’t mind saying!

I've always been interested in polyandry. It is something I would be willing to try.

Yes, we have gone through that. The jealousy part is the most difficult, depending on how one divide’s one’s attention. We have learned to maintain three separate relationships even while having our sexual enjoyment together as we do. It took some time, I don’t mind saying!

I think it is very hard to do. But cumming in two pussies on a regular basis is exciting.

Hi Gwani

I’ve been in a steady threesome relationship for over 5 years with a couple of people and fortunately jealousy has never come into the equation. We are all polyamorous yet the affectionate dimension has not adversely affected our relationships, only enriched them.
There are so many lovely things that three can enjoy sexually and emotionally. It probably suits the more liberates persona of bisexual people than St8 people. In saying that I’m speaking from a personal perspective so I hope I don’t offend anyone.
We enjoy sharing and get turned on giving pleasure to one another. It’s much more about giving rather than taking.
I met a lovely couple for coffee this morning for the first time who would like me to join them and form a loving and sensual long term 3sum friendship. I could sense we were well suited and we are all looking forward to becoming good friends
It’s not for everyone but with the right people it can be wonderful

Many, many years ago, I met my first wife (now deceased) when she walked in on me fucking her then boyfriend. She joined us and were a regular threesome for almost a year before he dumped us both for another guy.

Last edited:
What happened after that Jack

Many , many years ago, I met my first wife (now deceased) when she walked in on me fucking her then boyfriend. She joined us and were a regular threesome for almost a year before he dumped us both for another guy.

Did you both find another guy to join you both

So far in life I can only dream of having two women at once. The relationship part would add to the complexity as opposed to a fling at a party or maybe in a swinging setting.

My wife had one lesbian lover for about a year. The relationship was so intense everyone knew about it and we regularly hung out with our kids like a family of 6. Due to our cuckold relationship I could watch but wasn't allowed to participate sexually and their sex was constant, hot, long lasting and very intense. My wife fell totally in love and after a year it was obvious our relationship had taken a second to the two women. Although I was happy in my role as child care provider, house maid, personal masseuse after sex clean up for two hot women it was obvious my wife would have left me if her lover asked. The ensuing arguments almost led to divorce and her lover stalked us for almost 2 years after.

It can be fraught with problems.

My wife had one lesbian lover for about a year. The relationship was so intense everyone knew about it and we regularly hung out with our kids like a family of 6. Due to our cuckold relationship I could watch but wasn't allowed to participate sexually and their sex was constant, hot, long lasting and very intense. My wife fell totally in love and after a year it was obvious our relationship had taken a second to the two women. Although I was happy in my role as child care provider, house maid, personal masseuse after sex clean up for two hot women it was obvious my wife would have left me if her lover asked. The ensuing arguments almost led to divorce and her lover stalked us for almost 2 years after.

I was sorry to hear the difficulties you faced and overcame. It’s not for everyone. My wife has has a lesbian relationship with two female in a fff. It doesn’t faxpze me and fortunately it hasn’t impated in our relationship. She is happy for me to form my own relationships.

I was sorry to hear the difficulties you faced and overcame. It’s not for everyone. My wife has has a lesbian relationship with two female in a fff. It doesn’t faxpze me and fortunately it hasn’t impated in our relationship. She is happy for me to form my own relationships.

No worries now, live and learn. In fact my wife had one other lesbian lover after that, almost as intense, but the woman was getting married to a man, so no fear of that turning into anything more than it was...me getting to watch my wife make an engaged woman cum until she'd beg her to stop.

Ah, yes. That happens. But were you a threesome in the fullest sense? Your relationship made you more a spectator than a participant, but a bit tricky because of your cuck status. I do the occasional cfnm with my girls and their friends, but my servant status only goes so far. In any case, I am glad you and your marriage survived!

They are great till jealousy rears its ugly head. Even when you do your due diligence.

It took some time, once we started gettting serious about one another, to get things right in bed. It was easier when we would get together and just start rolling around in bed and fucking. But then for a short time, we had to get the balance right. If I gave Dawn more oral than Heather, for example, that became a problem. But we sorted it all out and everyone is content. We certainly had fun last night!

I'v had a GREAT and adventuresome relationship with a married couple that live near me for the last 4 years. I'm afraid it has ended tho. He recently had a stroke and they are moving to be closer to other family members. I hope I can find another couple that want to play in the near future.

For about five years, my husband and I swapped with another couple before we new what swinging was. Often times, one of us would take the kids to a movie or a ball game just so the other three could fuck like crazy.

Jenny

I fucking hate and love you, you lucky bastard.

For about five years, my husband and I swapped with another couple before we new what swinging was. Often times, one of us would take the kids to a movie or a ball game just so the other three could fuck like crazy.

Jenny

That's a great idea. I know I'd have no problem entertaining another couples kids so they can swing by our place to have sex with my wife.

Back