Hairotica - AGAIN

cascadiabound

MrTs barmaid
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Posts
26,512
Hairotica – long hair, short hair, hair pinned up, hair cascading down. Dark tresses, curly locks, braids, plaits, twists, buns, morning hair, wet hair, spikey hair, dirty blond hair, dyed hair, hair streaked with silver…

Caressing hair, washing hair, hair pulling, hair trailing over your lover’s body in sleep.

Brushing hair, braiding hair, unpinning hair. Pushing hair out of your lover’s eyes.

Grabbing a hank of hair as you pull her closer into you…
That feeling of excitement you get as you watch her tuck a lock of hair over her ear…or the way you can’t resist reaching over and caressing her face curling a bit of hair through your fingers as you do.

Kissing the back of her neck as you breath in the scent of clean hair – intoxicated by it…

This thread is for all this and more. Post your pics and gifs and stories about all things hair – that arouse, excite, and add to sexuality.

If you are going to post pictures, please read the rules. The most important rules are nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and no overtly explicit pics (ie anything with an erection!).

If you see something that violates the rules, YOU have to contact the poster and ask them to change it, and if they don't contact the moderator.
We need to be adults here, which means we need to self-police and simply follow the clearly posted Lit rules.
The previous thread was taken down because there were too many violations. (which half broke my heart... I love this thread...)
Thank you,

Cascadia :heart:

tumblr_o7juk0t25g1relb87o1_500.jpg


tumblr_nq5opr89Us1relb87o1_500.jpg


tumblr_npnagpGm2D1relb87o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nj4j1yCAKz1relb87o1_500.png


There is something so unbelievably sexy and erotic about having my lover wash my hair for me.
The tenderness... the intimacy... his fingers deep in my tresses
massaging my scalp... it is a way of getting into my soul...
making me feel so deeply cared for and adored.
 
tumblr_nj2fjx5E6Y1relb87o1_500.jpg

The up-do hair grab gotta have a kiss as I expose your neck that both has a tender quality and an absolute control vibe
tumblr_nipyt6YBFz1relb87o1_500.jpg

The beauty of long hair that can brush across or even conceal naked breasts.
tumblr_ngv5wzJQuf1relb87o1_500.jpg

Double handed hair grab handles for ultimate bj direction and control.
Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
 
Last edited:
“Beware of her fair hair, for she excels
All women in the magic of her locks;
And when she winds them round a young man's neck,
She will not ever set him free again.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
tumblr_maii1fVzyU1r60h5mo1_500.png

Tenderness as his hand weaves into my hair exposing the back of my neck. Delicious
 
Last edited:
a63359f13dd71bf274f2e42e3ba9e4ea.jpg

Loose hair strewn over bare shoulders...
I love the way my locks feel against my skin.

This image conveys such vulnerability and submission... the invitation to reveal more of her buttocks... topless and kneeling
She looks patient, relaxed, expecting.
This image captured in a square of light is exquisite
 
Last edited:
fb36c3d69d1c5087375397905c0d39d6.jpg


956546681cda1aa23774db8dbb27b813.jpg


820e181af18460ccc30b3b523194f24a.jpg

There is just something inordinately sexy about messy up-dos.
They always look to me like an invitation to mess them further, undo them, pull them apart, grab fingers into them against the scalp. They are romantic and sexy and evocative... essential hairotica
 
Last edited:
I love the look of a woman with long hair. About a year ago I convinced my wife to grow tout again after wean it short for a few years. Now she is thinking of getting it colored. I also love the look of a natural red. After many times of trying to convince her to go from brunette to try something with a red tint, she is considering a strawberry blonde. She has done blond before and liked it, plus her stylist told her she could pull it off. Really looking forward to next months style!
 
tumblr_ok6879I2O91sgqhowo1_1280.jpg
what is it about having his thumb in my mouth
that is so damn erotic? so arousing?
especially as he strokes my hair :heart:
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mix7hvKhJC1r3wsuio1_500.jpg


walk across the room
lightly run your hand up her back.

kiss the nape of her neck.
breath in her morning scent.

find the pin that secures her hair up
in that messy bun

allow it to tumble down her back.
run your fingers through it.

tell her you have never seen anything so beautiful
and that you love her.
 
tumblr_o3iifsnUd81t3xsi5o1_1280.jpg

A cascade of hair, a waterfall of hair...
Her submissiveness is both utterly revealed and completely opaque.
Is she completely naked? We don't know... in my imagination she is...
Does it matter? Is it a less sexy image if it turns out her naughty bits are actually covered?
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nthis3rADj1s1gbk8o1_1280.jpg

Sometimes images like this give me a conflict... is it about exposed breasts in a beautiful warm light, or is it about her beautiful soft curls obscuring her face and brushing her shoulders?
I love the sense of motion in her hair and the invitation to touch it... to move it out of her face, to make her look ar her lover, to run fingers into it and kiss her full lips along the edge of her jawline and then her neck as he uses her hair to expose her further...
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nn3okmnt5P1remj43o1_400.jpg

Tenderness between lovers... hand on head, her eyes closed as she breathes his scent and surrenders to the safety with him.
The way his intake of breath inhales the scent of her and her hair. Forehead kisses so sweet
 
Last edited:
Back
Top