Any curious, straight guys out there?

I am going crazy wanting to try!!! The thought of a cock in my hands, in my mouth, in my ass is making me insane at times. I would love to meet the right guy and just turn myself over to him (no pun intended).

Curious For Chat

Anyone married straight curious like me. Email me raynice526@yahoo.com.
Like to Jack off allot? Married? Decreet. California chubby m here. Whats your fetish?
Email me im at work Ill respond.
R

i'm very curious about this! i'm a submissive guy and i often think about guys, but i have no experience.

J

J, was curious for sooo long.... loved the thgt of a cock , loved having my ass played with , but kind of scared to graduate to the physical. Realised that for me , as I'm sub too, and intimidated by muscle men , but still hugely turned on by pretty girls , that maybe a TS was the way for me.
I appreciate I may be in a v small minority , but in the last 7 months I've had some amazing experiences , made some friends , and had the (for me!) the best sex ever!
Just for me ,I'm in to CD , TS, Sissy , but not intimidating muscle guys.
When you are ready , take the step!

Curious myself. Right now just thinking of maybe holding one on my hand and jacking it off. Dont know how much farther I would want to go

Time passes too quickly. If you're curious....find out why. I was, and I did......and wish I had acted much earlier in life. AT my age I have to work on my bucket list quickly.......have a few more things to cross off. Lol ! :D

Some authorities speculate that, as a man ages and his testosterone levels decline, his estrogen levels become more prevalent. Thus, older guys may be more willing to drop the hetero label in favor of the curious label.
Hab

Guys ,

Dreaming is great , but put your dreams into reality before its too late!

Sadly I spent to much of my life "curious" . Playing with yourself is fun, someone else doing it is soooo much more fun! Try it! Don't like it , don't do it again! I'd tried , I loved it , now I can devote the rest of my life living my desires rather than dreaming.

As the ad says .... Just do it !

Guys ,

Dreaming is great , but put your dreams into reality before its too late!

Sadly I spent to much of my life "curious" . Playing with yourself is fun, someone else doing it is soooo much more fun! Try it! Don't like it , don't do it again! I'd tried , I loved it , now I can devote the rest of my life living my desires rather than dreaming.

As the ad says .... Just do it !

Amen!! :D

same

Curious here in California. The situation would have to be right but I think id like to try some things ive never done. Truth

curious here

did it as a teen... it is mostly a faceless online fantasy now

Back