Golden Showers

Clitty

I would love to lick a clitty while she was peeing ,kneeling in front of a hot wet cunt
 
:heart:..When I was in Collage, I worked at a Massage Parlor for extra money, There were a lot of Guys who liked me to Pee on them.....Very Erotic..:kiss:
 
Clitty

I would love to lick a clitty while a woman was peeing over me ,my fantasy
 
:heart:..When I was in Collage, I worked at a Massage Parlor for extra money, There were a lot of Guys who liked me to Pee on them.....Very Erotic..:kiss:

That is hot!! I have such a hard time bringing up the topic and asking for it.
 
My wife and I enjoy golden showers, usually with me the recipient. She loves to sit on my face and watch me stroke my cock as she grinds on my tongue and nose until she is about to cum. As soon as her orgasm begins, she starts letting her bladder go on my face and in my mouth. The whole time building up to it, she is talking about how good it is going to feel, how I want to be covered in her hot fluids, how much I love the taste. Then the flood begins.

It takes me about two more strokes before I start exploding all over my stomach and chest...then we usually have a little lick fest to clean it all up. :)
My wife and I have done this as well. I prefer it when she wears a silk thong and sits on my face. I lick her through the kickers until she is soaked and then she opens the flood gate.......it is very, very hot and erotic. Does not take long to cum.....this is the beginning of a session.
 
I had previous indulged in some pee play with a partner, but last year I took it to another level with a teenage girl (of legal age in all jurisdictions) who not only let me soak her in the shower from head to foot (and over her stockings as well, such a fantasy for me) but also drank from me, at length.. Oh boy. That was fun.

I would like her to reciprocate sometime, I do have such a fantasy of having a girl sat on my lap, tongue in my mouth, and leaking all over my lap..
 
i love when my husband forces me to my knees in the shower and gives me a golden shower. i cup my hands around my breasts and makes a pool around them. then i pour it down my body. so fucking awesome
 
Pee

I want to be naked on my hands and knees with a sexy girl sat on my back pissing over me
 
Back
Top