Your last sex?

just over 2 yrs now! Not something Im proud of but it is what it is

This morning, my g/f came home from working the overnight shift at her hospital, woke me up with a blowjob, rode me hard and fast until we both came, kissed me on the lips, told me to go back to sleep for a few more minutes, and then she got in the shower.

Ah Bryan - something exceptional about an aroused woman getting into a slumbering guy's bed. Dream come true, eh?

Last night
Wife on top and came deep inside her and my cum dribbled out of her and over my balls as she pulled off

Lovely

This past weekend, with some long time friends.

She, mostly, watched as her husband and I stroked and sucked each other. But she did join in for the climatic endings.

This past weekend, with some long time friends.

She, mostly, watched as her husband and I stroked and sucked each other. But she did join in for the climatic endings.

Nice one! and welcome to posting you gamegamale.

My last...

...what?! The term is vaguely familiar... but, fuck if I know.

With my 55yo wife, in our camper van, parked on the drive of her parents house, last Sunday morning. Gave her a deep hard pounding in missionary, her legs wide open and her heels on my bum. Splattered her cervix with cum, she came hard at the same time, then squeezed me back to hardness again while still inside her. So I did the decent thing and gave her a frightful shagging and dumped a second load inside her. Then went down on her and cleaned up the mess until she climaxed massively. Lovely intense sex - noisy, dirty, primal.

She's such a gorgeous fuck in her middle age. So respectable on the outside, but has an increasing appetite for cock and cum in private. God how I love getting older with her.

With my 55yo wife, in our camper van, parked on the drive of her parents house, last Sunday morning. Gave her a deep hard pounding in missionary, her legs wide open and her heels on my bum. Splattered her cervix with cum, she came hard at the same time, then squeezed me back to hardness again while still inside her. So I did the decent thing and gave her a frightful shagging and dumped a second load inside her. Then went down on her and cleaned up the mess until she climaxed massively. Lovely intense sex - noisy, dirty, primal.

She's such a gorgeous fuck in her middle age. So respectable on the outside, but has an increasing appetite for cock and cum in private. God how I love getting older with her.

Fab stuff spark mate. I'm impressed that at your age you get a second go in the one shift! good man! - though of course you and I know it's "Good woman!" - that "increasing appetite for cock and cum" - isn't it just the utter best thing?!!

Fab stuff spark mate. I'm impressed that at your age you get a second go in the one shift! good man! - though of course you and I know it's "Good woman!" - that "increasing appetite for cock and cum" - isn't it just the utter best thing?!!

Those "miracle" pills always help in pleasing a lady more than once. I also know some men who enjoy getting an endless pounding.

Ah Bryan - something exceptional about an aroused woman getting into a slumbering guy's bed. Dream come true, eh?

I wish.
If I try and wake up the hubby because I'm aroused he just grunts that he's sleepy and rolls over and goes back to sleep.

I wish.
If I try and wake up the hubby because I'm aroused he just grunts that he's sleepy and rolls over and goes back to sleep.
I always find it crazy how many guys would love to be in your husband's shoes and be woken up for sex. Me being one of those guys. My wife has no interest in morning/daytime sex.

I wish.

No matter HOW tired I am...you want it...I'll make it happen. Your husband and my wife would get along...he grunts....she won't even try and wake him...

The Lucky Ones

Just a vaguely 'off-topic' observation.

It seems to me that 'most' couples have an unequal partnership concerning sex-drive. The ones that could get 'it' all the time, are usually the ones who don't want it. Consequently, the ones who don't get it as often as they'd like, are left wanting.

I wonder if those who are lucky enough to find their 'match', in all ways, realize just how good they have it, and are thankful?

Forgive one Gal's interruption on a lovely thread.

I always find it crazy how many guys would love to be in your husband's shoes and be woken up for sex. Me being one of those guys. My wife has no interest in morning/daytime sex.

I love morning/daytime sex - it really is the best kind of sex. But the hubby isn't interested in any other kind of sex either.
I'm trying to remember the last time we had sex - it might have been September, and before that it was February. I didn't even get birthday sex in between that.

He never initiates, and he usually turns me down if I initiate.

But it's better than a few years ago when we went 3 years without sex.

I lost a lot of confidence and it killed me inside.

Eventually I gave him the ultimatum that we either start having regular sex, or we divorce or I take a lover.

The promises about our sex life getting better turned out to be empty promises and I did take a lover a number of years ago - a married man in the same situation as me who I meet about once a week and we spend all day in bed. We have amazing sex, he treats me beautifully and we are also good friends.

So the last time I had sex was yesterday and it was fantastic.

I love morning/daytime sex - it really is the best kind of sex. But the hubby isn't interested in any other kind of sex either.
I'm trying to remember the last time we had sex - it might have been September, and before that it was February. I didn't even get birthday sex in between that.

Eventually I gave him the ultimatum that we either start having regular sex, or we divorce or I take a lover.

The promises about our sex life getting better turned out to be empty promises and I did take a lover a number of years ago - a married man in the same situation as me who I meet about once a week and we spend all day in bed. We have amazing sex, he treats me beautifully and we are also good friends.

I completely agree with you that morning / daytime sex is the best!

And good on you for finding someone who shares your desires too.

My last sex was sunday morning. My girlfriend gave me a great blowjob after our morning shower I the went down on her and after we had both had a chance to catch our breath we fucked slowly from behind (to begin with) before finishing hard and fast with plenty of loud skin on skin contact to let the neighbours know that life is good :D

At least you're not a neglected woman

Oh and I had sex right after midnight with my wife

I wish.

It seems to me that 'most' couples have an unequal partnership concerning sex-drive. I wonder if those who are lucky enough to find their 'match', in all ways, realize just how good they have it, and are thankful?

SereneGal, me and my woman do, and we are profoundly thankful, yes.

NW, that's a darned shame and waste.

I recall the times when my wife worked night shift. She got a lift home with two colleagues who were hunks younger than her and their banter and flirting in the car always got her hot for finding her man slumbering in her bed. Wow did I love those few moments of feeling my sleep assaulted by this wild thing at me! She knew I would rise up like a sleeping giant and fill her with the meat and then the milk she craved through the small hours. Good 3ams they were!

Last night, after a dry as the desert three weeks of zero sex/zero touching.

Came four times, and I almost cried, the relief was so profound.

Back