Masturbation Splurges When Your Partner is Away

When she's gone, my hand and I become much more friendly with my cock. :D
Even when I'm working from home (like today) and playing on Lit.
 
Whenever I am away from my wife overnight for work, i have a minimum 2 hour jerk off session. Recently, my mistress has had be bring panties on my work trips and now I find myself masturbating in my panties at all hours of the day depending on when and where she wants me to.
 
I've been traveling for 9 years. Trips from 5 days to 11 weeks (yes 11). So when I travel it does happen a LOT more. As far as I know non on the home side.

None on the home side?! I bet wifey/gf is at home doing the exact same thing! Surely no one could go that long without having a wee play!!
 
I was off yesterday and had an incredible orgasm after edging myself for around three hours. For the first hour, I was watching some amateur porn and reading some of the threads on the site, but for the last two I inserted my prostate massager and just teased myself mercilessly. It got to the point where it felt like I was in a hyper aroused state and all it would take was like 20 seconds of continuos stroking to make me cum, but I kept edging because that also felt so good and I love the cumulative effects of longer masturbation sessions. When I finally came I was moaning and groaning involuntarily and couldn't believe how long my orgasm lasted and how much ejaculate I produced.

... sounds like an incredibly hot and fun three hours!!
 
I just got back from being out of town for about a week. My husband would have loved to enjoy a week-long masturbation splurge while I was gone, but he couldn't. I had his little package all locked up!
 
Looks like I fit right in here. I'll edge for a good few hours when given the chance. Finally erupting in a wonderful orgasm. Then repeat....
 
I just got back from being out of town for about a week. My husband would have loved to enjoy a week-long masturbation splurge while I was gone, but he couldn't. I had his little package all locked up!

Hahaha, evil thing you are!
 
I play all the time when my hubby is away.....I plan it....I relish it.....
By the time he returns my parts are usually sore from too much rubbing ;)
 
she'll be away for a while - so I've got to pace myself ;)

and save some for when she wants to FaceTime!
 
Hubby gone for the weekend so my fingers will be busy for the nextt few days.
 
My wife just left...she just got a new job, and she's in Austin for two weeks (she'll be home on the weekend between) for training. I'll be jerking it at least 4X daily.

I work from home (IT guy, I remotely manage servers in a datacenter in the city). I have all kinds of time. So even when she's not traveling, I usually masturbate at least once a day, usually twice. But I definitely do it more when she's not around.

She knows...I don't hide anything from her. Some time back, we were joking about how much I masturbate, and I told her that I did it because the Astroglide I use about half the time is good for the skin on my dick! "I'm not masturbating, honey," I told her, "I'm moisturizing!" So, now that's our code word...moisturizing.

I like to lay in the big tub in the master bath, put on my cock ring, and lube up with Astroglide. I usually either read stories here, or watch videos from youporn, on the ipad.

Another time I just can't resist is out camping. I occasionally take trips on my motorcycle, and I carry camping gear so I can tent camp at state parts and the like. Once I turn in for the night, I have to rub at least one, and sometimes two, out before I'm able to fall asleep. The best times are when i'm lucky enough to camp near a couple that's having sex and being a little noisy! I've never been lucky enough to actually watch another couple fuck, but I've heard several, and it absolutely requires that I jerk to their lovemaking!
 
Whew, reading all these posts makes me realize I am normal after all, lol.
 
I am travelling for 2 days in the UK this week and buying some panties to take with me and planning to cum loads in the evenings
Happy days
 
No, it's not embarrassing . It's damn good!!
Meeting my friend Mary tmrw. She will wear me out:).

Agreed. We should never be embarrassed by the amount we do it. Lol. I pride myself on it. At least being able to do it when I feel the urge.
 
Back
Top