Drop the Plus

biseattlegirl

Proud and Sexy Slut
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Posts
4,062
I recently have been seeing this on twitter. The idea that we need to remove plus size as a label from clothing. I agree!!! Women can and are sexy regardless of the size of their clothes and we need to recognize that. So, let's see pics of women of all sizes you find sexy and beautiful. I will start with two of my favorites...Stefania Ferrario and Malena Morgan.

tumblr_nmbgrgr5f11rr2513o1_1280.jpg


tumblr_njdfhkJfTJ1rlxc3wo1_500.jpg
 
Love this idea, here are a few of my favorites:

Siri:


Paige Turnah
tumblr_nl7eh3HyK81rzj1s4o1_400.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly what you're saying here but from another angle actually being called a plus size or referring to someone being a plus size might not always be negative.
Plus size, bbw along with other terms is sexy in my mind. Women are sexy in all shapes and sizes. Petite to plus is all lovely in my eyes.
 
Plus size is what it is, like junior sizes, petit sizes, women's sizes or tall sizes. It's a size, not a crime.
 
apologies to "thin women" but a bag of bones is not appealing to me whats so ever.
 
I know I'm a bitter person, but that's easy to say when you're not plus sized. Technically those women might be "plus size", but they're not when people refer to them.
 
The only good thing about the 'plus size' label is that it helps me search for pics of beautiful, sexy, voluptuous women!
 
As long as we think of plus as a minus, changing the label is only going to stop me from making that pun.

Big is Beautiful.

FLUVIA+LACERDA+(4).jpg

tumblr_ljm2eo1JFT1qze4bko1_500.jpg

6modelosxl.jpg


I rest my case.
 
We need to recognize that ALL women are beautiful regardless of their size. We don't need to skinny bash or fat bash or any of that shit. I like them skinny, fat, short, tall, whatever. Like these for example

Vanessa Rox Marino

5058de4a237fa.jpg


Georgina Burke

geo08.jpg


Julie Foucher

rx-smart-gear-choose-smart-featuring-julie-foucher-large-2.jpg


Michelle Jenneke

AgFJftm.jpg
 
- Size Models

I love a real woman and have no desire to fuck a twig. I agree I think those skinny models should be considered - (minus) sized models. I dont even like the label BBW.
I think the same though can be said for men. I was looking at the BBM thread the other day. Models with 6 pack abs that is not the typical male. I consider myself very good looking and take good care of myself but will never look like that.
 
I have no problem with large women; they are as likely to be beautiful as small women are. But.... dropping the "plus" as a label in clothing is politically correct stupidity. How the fuck are you supposed to find clothes that fit you if numerically accurate labeling is forbidden?
 
Nothing said to take away the numbers at all. More about getting rid of the word "plus" size. You can go from 0 - 32 and not use the word plus. People know what size they wear
 
I have no problem with large women; they are as likely to be beautiful as small women are. But.... dropping the "plus" as a label in clothing is politically correct stupidity. How the fuck are you supposed to find clothes that fit you if numerically accurate labeling is forbidden?

That statement is absolute ignorance. I see a Petite section or even a tall section but as that is about length. But not a plus size section. I even hate my men's section which is called big and tall usually.
 
I'm going to like this thread :)

I prefer real BBQ. Plenty of meat on the bones to get all sticky with :)
 
Failing to see where the 'Plus Size' is on these beautiful, hot and just plain sexy women....

As long as we think of plus as a
minus, changing the label is only going to stop me from making that pun.

Big is Beautiful.

FLUVIA+LACERDA+(4).jpg

tumblr_ljm2eo1JFT1qze4bko1_500.jpg

6modelosxl.jpg


I rest my case.
 
We need to recognize that ALL women are beautiful regardless of their size. We don't need to skinny bash or fat bash or any of that shit. I like them skinny, fat, short, tall, whatever. Like these for example

Vanessa Rox Marino

5058de4a237fa.jpg


Georgina Burke

geo08.jpg


Julie Foucher

rx-smart-gear-choose-smart-featuring-julie-foucher-large-2.jpg


Michelle Jenneke

AgFJftm.jpg

Couldn't have put it better myself
 
Nothing said to take away the numbers at all. More about getting rid of the word "plus" size. You can go from 0 - 32 and not use the word plus. People know what size they wear

Frankly it would just be better if instead of arbitrary sizes, all clothing just used actual measurements.
Mens pants are fantastic in this fashion.
The tags literally list waist and legs in inches (at least here in the US, no idea about outside the US).
If women were less afraid to make their clothing with actual measurments,
you'd have less need for tags like "plus size" or even your random size 0-32.

I mean, yeah, for something rather generic like a t-shirt,
the old letter sizing system works fine (S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc.), but for other things
you can just simply mark the measurements somewhere.
Heck, even in t-shirts, measurements would be nice.
The width of them seems rather generic, but some makers have odd ideas about how long a shirt should be.
Some of my XLs are nice and loose on me, and then some others barely hit my waist.
I'm only 5'8, so no XL shirts should be nearly too short.
My torso, while wide, ain't that long. :p

Alright, a bit of a side journey there, but there point is, we could ditch a lot of size labeling if clothing manufacturers would just make things in real measurements.

As for "plus sized" and curvy women, I find them all sexy.
How thick a woman is isn't the defining factor in me being physically attracted to them.
 
Back
Top