Bi Dressed or Not?

A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

Who crossdresses before they can be with another man?

I'm curious :)


I don't have any real life experience but I think I would have to be crossdressed to be with another man. ideally the guy would be crossdressed too. that's not to say I couldn't do anything without wearing some ladies clothing, I don't know I've not been in the situation. getting dressed up all slutty and acting like a dirty whore really gets me going. being told I'm a slut and whore really gets me horny so I guess if you do that it might not really matter.

man or woman, call me a slut and a whore and I'll probably do anything haha!!
 
From the opposite point of view, as somebody who dresses, I tend to find I'm more likely to be attracted to a guy if I'm dressed. That's not to say that thought is exclusive as if I actually met someone I'm sure I wouldn't have to dress 100% of the time, but comparing my behaviour online while I'm dressed and when I'm not...

To answer the question though, I'm ambivalent, I'm attracted to both guys who dress and guys who don't. Basically, I'm not fussy :D
 
A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

Who crossdresses before they can be with another man?

I'm curious :)

I need to be crossdressed to be with a man.

When I'm dressed, I tend to be attracted to masculine men.
 
Its the only way to go! Right now I only fantasize about having my legs pushed up to my head as I being penetrated.

you look nice in nylons I would love to be by your side with my legs pushed up to my head as we are being penetrated. Me looking deep into your eyes.
 
I don't have any real life experience but I think I would have to be crossdressed to be with another man. ideally the guy would be crossdressed too. that's not to say I couldn't do anything without wearing some ladies clothing, I don't know I've not been in the situation. getting dressed up all slutty and acting like a dirty whore really gets me going. being told I'm a slut and whore really gets me horny so I guess if you do that it might not really matter.

man or woman, call me a slut and a whore and I'll probably do anything haha!!
Slut. You are a slut and a total whore.
 
I love crossdressers, both the physical look, the sexual attraction and the shear admiration for those who do it too, whether just for sexual desire or lifestyle.

But, what I have always been curious about is there any guys who crossdress to become the dominant female in a relationship or sexual encounter. 99.9% of crossdressers i've spoken to or seen (i.e. vid clips) are always the submissive female, but I wondered if anyone did dress to be a dominant female. Only wondered as I've never seen it.
 
dressing

I enjoy dressing for a man....like being so horny and showing off for him....really though I always being with another CD. I find that being even hotter....the hottest!
 
dressing up

I would love to be with a man either way. but love dressing girly. Ive only been with 10 men in my life, but wore at least panties with everyone. They requested it,then I found myself dressing more and more each time. I am very submissive and dressing seems so natural
 
I am a masculine guy, but I've dressed a few times and found it very hot. However, if I'm with a guy I prefer him to be very masculine; unless he's VERY feminine and "passable" I guess.
 
I think panties are fun... there is no way that I am passable... with M2M? I am open to exploration, and some men really get horny in panties or hose... and that is the point, have as much fun and get as horny as possible.

I don't need another man to dress, but if he likes it? Bring it on!:)
 
I've been dressed every time I've been with a man. I think it is a rule for me. Don't really feel attracted to men unless I'm in sissy mode.

Then again, I wear panties and stockings (and more) every day now so I guess I'm always horny to be the slut for a guy...
 
Good question..

I am definitely only bi-curious when I'm dressed and although I have never gone beyond dressing in private I have fantasized about being with another man. The thought of a man finding me desirable and me fulfilling those desires is a real turn on. Anybody like what they see?
 
Last edited:
I am definitely only bi-curious when I'm dressed and although I have never gone beyond dressing in private I have fantasized about being with another man. The thought of a man finding me desirable and me fulfilling those desires is a real turn on. Anybody like what they see?[/QUOTE


Welcome Blue. I think you will be very well received here. :kiss:
 
I've only ever had sex with men in sauna's so we were both / all naked
I dress at home in private and fantasize about dressing with someone all the time
 
I dress very conservative and do go out on occasion. Like to ride my MC in pantyhose and shorts with a neutral blouse on. when walking I need to keep a nice floppy hat on. Some day I will wear a nice brown short skirt with dark hose and a white blouse. I would like to dress with a lady friend. We'll see on that though.
 
I am definitely only bi-curious when I'm dressed and although I have never gone beyond dressing in private I have fantasized about being with another man. The thought of a man finding me desirable and me fulfilling those desires is a real turn on. Anybody like what they see?

Lovely dear. Definitely enough to make me want to give you a twirl, a kiss, and see what 'arises'. :)
 
I would love to wear panties, esp a thong and would like another man to wear it too, but its okay if he doesn't.
Its a fantasy of mine, where I'm having a threesome with a guy and a gal, the gal is sucking guy's cock while I'm dressed in a thong and licking her pussy and bring her to a mind blowing orgasm and get up to kiss her, she takez his cock out of his mouth and kisses me deeply, grabbing my dick thru panties, and then she took him again on mouth, suck for a few seconds and kiss me again, she does it a few times and whispers in my ear, you want to taste his cock, don't you and she grabs my dick and it twitches and she places one hand on d back of my head and push me towards his dick, she hold his dick wid one hand, and I open my mouth engulfing his cock head, I start sucking him wid passion and then she takes it out from my mouth and sucks herself, we both joined our lips around his cock making him cum, and sharing a cummy kiss.
The other guy sucking me and wanting me to fuck him and him fucking me is another story.
 
I would love to wear panties, esp a thong and would like another man to wear it too, but its okay if he doesn't.
Its a fantasy of mine, where I'm having a threesome with a guy and a gal, the gal is sucking guy's cock while I'm dressed in a thong and licking her pussy and bring her to a mind blowing orgasm and get up to kiss her, she takez his cock out of his mouth and kisses me deeply, grabbing my dick thru panties, and then she took him again on mouth, suck for a few seconds and kiss me again, she does it a few times and whispers in my ear, you want to taste his cock, don't you and she grabs my dick and it twitches and she places one hand on d back of my head and push me towards his dick, she hold his dick wid one hand, and I open my mouth engulfing his cock head, I start sucking him wid passion and then she takes it out from my mouth and sucks herself, we both joined our lips around his cock making him cum, and sharing a cummy kiss.

great fantasy! Love how she coaxes you into it.
 
I am definitely only bi-curious when I'm dressed and although I have never gone beyond dressing in private I have fantasized about being with another man. The thought of a man finding me desirable and me fulfilling those desires is a real turn on. Anybody like what they see?

:rose:Looking at you gives me a hard on;)
 
This morning my desires seem so very intense... I imagine going to a New Year's Eve party where no one knows me and I can dress femme head to toe... my dress, my makeup, shoes, lingerie, everything is knockout beautiful... I turn the men's heads...

The men's dates corner me in the ladies room telling me to back off bitch... I sink to my knees, raise their skirts, gently bring their panties down and lick and kiss them to orgasms... after that, I hand them some dildos out of my purse, they start kissing each other and tell me the men are all mine...

Back on the dance floor, one strong handsome man takes the lead and his hand is firm on my waist and then on my ass... I feel his big cock hard and pressing against my stomach and I thrill knowing I made that happen... We retreat to a shadowy booth where I unzip him, pull his pants and then underwear down... I eagerly grasp his beautiful shaft and begin to kiss and suck everything I can get in my mouth... His hand goes up under my dress and fondles my cock through my panties.

He pulls me off before he cums though his cock is covered with saliva and sweet precum. He helps move me to straddle his legs facing him, pulls my panties aside enough and I slowly sink down on his cock, shuddering and gasping as I take his thick, long cock inside me. The other men are standing by the booth, cocks in hand. With firm hands on my waist, the dancer raises and lowers me on his cock until I start doing it with my legs, kneeling on the seat to either side of him. His mouth and hands are all over my sissy body, caressing and pulling the delicate dress and lingerie, driving me crazy with sissy sensations on top of getting fucked...

He wraps the end of my cock in my panties and starts to thrust up hard into me. I hold myself balanced as he fucks me good and hard until my balls erupt and soak my panties in his hand. He growls and holds himself inside me, his cock throbbing and filling me with pretty cum.

"She's so wet and ready for it," he tells the other men and my cock and ass twitch in delight of what is coming.
 
Back
Top