Bi Dressed or Not?

mikey1234

Really Experienced
How many Bi guys find it more exciting to be with someone who dresses or not?
Is it just as exciting to not use nylons ect...........?

I love dressing up with the help from my wife. My suck body likes me to get dolled up for him. I don't take anal, but love sucking cock. But he fucks my wife while I play with them.
I only ever wear woman's panties now. I really like stockings and garters, dress, shoes and have gone as far as makeup and a wig once.
Makes me feel like a nasty little cum slut.

I love a guy who dresses. All the way or just panties and stuff..........as long as they have the body to wear them.

A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

Who crossdresses before they can be with another man?

I'm curious :)

A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

I've only been bi with a masculine man and new to cding. It really turns him on for me to dressup. But I don't need to be.

Bi guy

Well for me I just like to be with young smooth pretty boy type of guys the most. So the ones that dress are just a plus for me. It's a real turn on...... as long as they fit the part. I'm not into big hairy guys in panties. On the other side I'm attracted to the muscled up gym guy if he too is smooth. I guess it depends on if I eant to be top or bottom. What mood I'm in or who I happen to run into.

I wonder if I'm just weird that way.

1) only bi with other CD'ers
2) yes must CD before getting with another CD

Well for me I just like to be with young smooth pretty boy type of guys the most. So the ones that dress are just a plus for me. It's a real turn on...... as long as they fit the part. I'm not into big hairy guys in panties. On the other side I'm attracted to the muscled up gym guy if he too is smooth. I guess it depends on if I eant to be top or bottom. What mood I'm in or who I happen to run into.

I wonder if I'm just weird that way.

No, you're not weird, unless the both of us are. These old fat nasty looking guys that put on a dress are just disgusting, IMHO!!

No, you're not weird, unless the both of us are. These old fat nasty looking guys that put on a dress are just disgusting, IMHO!!

Yeay R2, you and I agree. As for those others well.........whatever makes
em happy....

I could only be with another man, ( a couple would be even more fun) while dressed up all nice and girly. I go the whole distance with hair and makeup when I dress. I wear panties under my clothes ALL the time (except in those situations where I may have to change clothes in front of other guys, such as recently because I'm in a theatrical production) I not only dress all girly but can also walk the walk and talk the talk. I haven't had any fun in a long time though and would love to have an opportunity to act out some of my naughtiest fantasies while dressed up like a skanky, slutty, sissy schoolgirl, trailer trash whore. I'd love to feel something hard, smooth and stiff sliding in and out of my mouth and down my throat while being guided by a pair of firm, strong hands and be told what to do while being called dirty names.

I'm a sub bottom with all guys whether I'm dressed or not. My preference is to wear lingerie for my tops, my fuck buddy loves it when I'm dressed and has taken me out fully dressed in tight leggings, white blouse and high heels. We went out in a date before he fucked me in his car and then took me home with me dressed in black lace bra, panties and stockings. We only just made it to his house before he wanted to fuck me again. I do know a few guys who didn't like to be with me if I was dressed but it doesn't matter to me as long as my top enjoys himself. My wife has seen me dressed a couple of times, she likes me in her lingerie when we roleplay. For me though although I prefer to crossdress, it's mainly about the sex and pleasing other guys

That is.........

a very interesting question.
I think the answers could be even more interesting.

I'm bi, tend to be sub. When meeting a buddy out somewhere I'll generally be in at least panties, if he's a regular and coming over to my place I'll occasionally dress.

It's not a requirement, but being with a guy that likes lingerie is fun. It's different than being with a masculine guy, but not in a bad way... Adds some spice to something that is already very erotic.

I tend to be more submissive when dressed, so it can depend on the guy. If he likes me more aggressive I may not dress, but if I'm going to bottom I ALWAYS dress femme.

I could only be with another man, ( a couple would be even more fun) while dressed up all nice and girly. I go the whole distance with hair and makeup when I dress. I wear panties under my clothes ALL the time (except in those situations where I may have to change clothes in front of other guys, such as recently because I'm in a theatrical production) I not only dress all girly but can also walk the walk and talk the talk. I haven't had any fun in a long time though and would love to have an opportunity to act out some of my naughtiest fantasies while dressed up like a skanky, slutty, sissy schoolgirl, trailer trash whore. I'd love to feel something hard, smooth and stiff sliding in and out of my mouth and down my throat while being guided by a pair of firm, strong hands and be told what to do while being called dirty names.

It's a shame you can only be with another guy. I could have fun with someone like you.

Always dressed

Since I'm a total bottom always want to dress. Makes me feel feminine and I like the look in a tops eye as he is about to take me.

It's a shame you can only be with another guy. I could have fun with someone like you.

Oh, no that's not what I meant. (Check out my profile.) I mean Ideally I'd love to find a woman who I could dress for or would give me a makeover and dress me up so I could be her special plaything, dress up dolly or pseudo-lesbian lover. It would be so much fun to dress in identical lingerie or be fully dressed and made over so convincingly that we could to out shopping or for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and so on. But if I WERE to be with another male, I could only do so if I were dressed. I'd love the opportunity to put my tongue into something warm, moist and slippery with a nice light fragrance. Alas, such women are rare to find. I have not had much success in that area. All of the women ( well almost) I've dated or lived with have started out telling me that my dressing would not be an issue only to find out that they've hated me for it. I had one girlfriend tell me that I had a mental disorder and needed professional help because of it. Then again, she also told me once that it was her belief that hemophilia was caused by oral sex.

I prefer masculine men, and I've been with a crossdresser only once (I also dressed and we roleplayed lesbians). I don't have to crossdress to be with another man, but I prefer it.

Back