Bi guys, bottom or top?

Well for today and tonite? ...

... I'm definitely top doggin today! Mistress only wants one thing it seems, ride hard and put her away WET ! :) Luv being gurly and all, but with the atmosphere as tempestuous as it is and the full Moon? It's effing GREAT to be a guy right now ! :)

Total bottom - sub here. I am a hairy manly man, total bottom.

I have been versatile in my bisexual experiences. I have topped a few times, but I prefer to be an oral submissive bottom. :)

only one bi-sex experience so far and it was basically top. Bottom experiment may come later.

I'm really surprised that so many self proclaimed bisexual men are bottoms. Very very surprising to me.

I love women and men, but when with a gorgeous transsexual or a man I'm a bottom. A greedy bottom, can be totally submissive or a power bottom, just adore being fucked x

Happy bottom

When I am with the young man I service I am there for one thing to make him feel good.
In the six years since I was given to him he has never sucked or kissed my dick the only way I touch his ass is with a finger to tickle his bud while I suck the hell out of his balls and dick or with my tongue I have licked my cum off his ass after jerking off on to it while telling him what games i like to play with him and how I like the way he uses me I can't say I rim him I would say I eat his ass with my Mouth
So with him I am a happy bottom

Bottom

Hi, you guys that like to bottom and it seems like most of you. Do you have prostate or anal orgasms during sex? Just curious.:cool:

I'm definitely a top, but I have bottomed on occasion.

90% top...What I have learned over the year. if the action is hot and heavy.. and not wanting to kill the mood. I'll bottom, makes him more likely to come around again.. eventually I'm fucking him...I especially liked too top hung guys...YUM

Last edited:
90% top...What I have learned over the year. if the action is hot and heavy.. and not wanting to kill the mood. I'll bottom, makes him more likely to come around again.. eventually I'm fucking him...I especially liked top hung guys...YUM

I hear you man, sometimes the mood just demands it :heart:

been the top a couple of times, but being the bottom sub is more where I belong

I love my button rubbed

Hi, you guys that like to bottom and it seems like most of you. Do you have prostate or anal orgasms during sex? Just curious.:cool:

Definitely prostate as I like a well-endowed man that knows the ropes. And of course it's best when he strokes you off at the same time. When the two of you get into rhythm...oh yes!

Like to bottom

First time was with a tranny in Vegas. Loved it. Second time with a different tranny and third with a gal named Barbara I met at the Las Vegas Lounge. She was so careful and I was on my back. Just love Barbara. Nice sized dick and gental. I was also with Lisa Lawrence. She was great and has a nice nine inch cock. It spread me good. Next tme in Vegas plan on stayng at the Blue Moon Resort, go to the lounge, Red Rooster, Hawks gym all to suck and have my bottom taken care of. Love riding my toys but really like the real thing

Most of the time when i fantasize about it it is sucking cock and being fucked in the ass. Often they are servicing men fucking my wife but I want to do it solo also. Unless I am submitting to my wife there is no submission of control though. When I think about fucking and being sucked it is most often with a sissy where I please myself knowing full well that is all she wants to do is please me.

90% top...What I have learned over the year. if the action is hot and heavy.. and not wanting to kill the mood. I'll bottom, makes him more likely to come around again.. eventually I'm fucking him...I especially liked top hung guys...YUM

I agree, but I'm definitely much more bottom. I'll be vers if it means sex. And top hung guys are my favorite!

When I'm being fucked, its a different type of orgasm. I feel so close, but don't go over that edge. My cock gets hard, but stays mostly soft, but leaks lots of cum. Its just leaks out as his cock rubs my prostrate. It feels so good!

Back