Am I too old?

No lady you are not too old but you need to turn your box on lady. We are of all ages and do not worry about age here.

It's funny. This thread is from January 2014. FOURTEEN folks! The OP who joined at that time, has since posted only five times and yet people continue to post with affirmations.

It's funny. This thread is from January 2014. FOURTEEN folks! The OP who joined at that time, has since posted only five times and yet people continue to post with affirmations.

Now that there is funny... came here to post the same thing

HI there

HI Linda! I like your style and would love to know you better...P

Hi,

I am a 55 year old English lady not unattractive, bored. just found this anyone want to talk to mw?

Hello. I would love to talk with you. You need to turn on your PM to get private messages

Last edited:
depends

could be too old for all night clubbing or back-to-back Triathlons but, if you're just looking for flirty fun, I'd wager no one is ever too old for that :)

Never too old

As long as you are interested and able, you are young enough for me.

Hey males... This person posted only five times to Lit, all of which were on 01/07/14. Something to think about.

Hey males... This person posted only five times to Lit, all of which were on 01/07/14. Something to think about.

Well, you know I'm bored when I'm posting in a thread about 55-year-olds anyway. :S

Soooo, my bad. There's not much going on around here. You create a thread where we can all chill so this thread will RIP.

Well, you know I'm bored when I'm posting in a thread about 55-year-olds anyway. :S

Soooo, my bad. There's not much going on around here. You create a thread where we can all chill so this thread will RIP.

gill ellis-young is up in her 50s, and she look pretty fine.

gill ellis-young is up in her 50s, and she look pretty fine.

I had to Google who that was. Yeah, she's a good looking lady. I know personally, I like older women. Not toooo old. But there's a lot of sexy chicks in those age ranges.

Maybe all those fantasies of fucking my teachers in school are catching up with me. :D

Back