Seventh in Line (closed for lmcms)

He grinned and with a small pack slung over his dark black armored jacket he strode in. His dark orange eyes found her easily enough and he gave her a small smile. Her tent looked sparse enough save for a single fur and some of her gear and he stood in the middle before her.

"Nice to see you little worse for wear." He said and settled down his pack. "When you first fainted and I caught you I thought for sure you were dead. I didn't feel a pulse or anything as we ran but Yorgis said you'd pull through and you did." Malkin said as he looked at her with a kindly look on his face. Magic was indeed a very powerful element in his mind.
 
"Uh huh" she mummbled not really hearing his words as she stared the lights from the crystals play on the ceiling. She should probably pay attention to him but she knew something bad could happen if she didn't stay distracted until she fell asleep. She weaved a little with the lights as she sat on her boulder. "Are they not beautiful?" She ask distractedly with a loving smile on her face as she watched the lights. "Your beautiful too Malkin in a masculine way. I can understand why Daliah is so jealous of your time. But I'm not a threat to her I'm just the little mage." She laughed at herself never looking away from the lights.
 
Malkin just stood there for a moment. He had not expected this, whatever exactly this was. He wondered if Yorgis knew what was going on and he took a step closer to Ania. "Thank you." He said simply and then watched the lines.

"They are beautiful." Malkin gave a grin and stood before her. "Daliah just wishes to protect me." He bit his lip slowly looking at the woman before him.

"I have a large duty settled on my shoulders and if anything would happen to me under her watch it would hurt her deeply." He said before leaning in his head forward.

"And you're a little mage whose attractive and powerful enough to cast a spell to hold off an entire platoon of Cingarians troops." He commented with a sly smile to her.
 
She finally looked from the lights to him at caught her breath at all the details she never noticed before. It took her a moment to remember she wanted to speak.

"Nope you use to be her lover and now she wants you back but she could Cestus a try they would be good for eachother. She may want to protect you but she also wants back in your furs and to be the only one there with you." She told him knowing it as a truth she had seen it in the other woman's eyes everytime she looked there. "I'm not pretty I'm plain and I'm little did you know I am the smallest person in this camp. I'm very very small teeny tiny."

She paused a moment becoming obsesed with her size before she rememeber she was talking. "Not pretty at all just plain and how does one judge power anyway? I did what I had to do to protect my country men and more importantly a group of people who defend my people. It wasn't a measure of power I didn't have an option you see without you and your group our chances of winning this war dwinndles so I couldn't let you die. Me I'm just a simple mage no cares what happens to me."

She leaned closer to him her body feeling light and caught his scent. Her grey eyes looked up as his as she slowly became aroused "Your beautiful and you smell good mmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
 
Malkin listened to her words and he gave her a grin. The thought of Cestus and Daliah together was quite humorous and he wouldn't be surprised if Daliah wanted him again but that ship had sailed.

"No I didn't." He said simply as she focused on her size and talked about how she saved them and then suddenly he found her leaning in close to him. He saw a little glimmer of something in her grey eyes and he moved his hands to her side feeling like she might lose her step suddenly.

"Ania you're... " He might have said drunk or just sleepy or something but as he looked at her and felt the warm of her body as he held her it was hard not to lose himself. Yesterday there had been so much death and he wanted to release himself, wanted to just enjoy the life that he fought every day to protect. As he held her his head leaned in slowly and his eyes watched her as he brushed his lips over hers. He pulled back for a moment and then slowly pressed his lips to hers.
 
When his lips fist touched hers she was shocked but when he came back again she was ready and wrapped her arms around his neck holding onto him. Her eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned. She was bit shorted than him and was sure bendong to kiss her was uncomfortable so she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist her robes parting as not to impede her movement.
 
Malkin heard her moan and then suddenly he felt her body press against him as she jumped. He barely had time to reach his hands to support her legs as she wrapped up close to him. His lips parted for a moment before he kissed her heatedly again and enjoyed her lips and the warmth of her body as he moved away from the rock and towards where her bed furs was.

"Mmmmm." Malkin moaned and thought of saying something about not expecting her to practically leap into his arms but at the moment he just kissed her and held her as he moved.
 
Ania was lost in the feel of his lips on hers everything else she was blind to except where they touched. She kissed him more passionately as she moaned. Her tonuge slipped out to lick his lips and savor his flavor on her tonuge. She moaned again pressing tighter to him. Her body became desperate for him and one of her hands slid down to untie the robe one arm at time she shrugged out of her robes and was now naked as she pressed closer to him whimpering her need.
 
Malkin had about a moment to look at the attractive visage of her naked body before Ania pressed herself against him again. He felt the passion and hunger as he hands moved to him and slowly he pressed her down onto her single fur before he quickly pulled off his armored jacket. His chest had an array of scars and old cuts but the definition in his muscle was prevalent as well.

Leaning in he pushed down against her nude body as he kissed her neck hungrily. Part of him wanted to know if something had changed recently or if this was part of whatever Yorgis seemed to know about but the far greater demand in him called out to the brown haired mage.

One hand held her neck as he kissed her flesh while another played slowly over her left breast while his lips sucked and occasionally nibbled on her flesh.
 
Ania felt the fur on her bare back and realized Malkin was laying her and had moved across the tent. When he roved his jacket and exposed his chest Ania was awed. She reached a hand up lightly running her hand over his chest. The scars were not hidieous to her rather they added character and made him that much more attractive she wanted to lick every single one but something told her she wouldn't get that chance this time.

Ania moaned when her down against her the feel of him against her was amazing and soon her hands were clinging to his back. His pants were still on and this made it harder to get what it was she wanted to get at but she knew they would get there soon. As he kissed on her neck and fondled her breast she arched into him needing more and moaning again. "Please Malkin I want you I have since the first time I saw you."
 
Malkin felt her fingers wrapping around his back and he kissed her harder. When he heard her words, her plea as it was he was a bit caught off guard. He had seen her eyes wonder occasionally but didn't realize that she had wanted him so.

Capturing her lips once more he finally pulled back and kicked off his boots swiftly. After he undid his breeches and let them fall to the ground before he crouched down over her once more. His cock was already more than half erect from his arousal and was a generous length and impressive girth. There was a subtle hunger in his eyes as he descended on her and rubbed his body against her causing his length to rub up and down her sex slowly while his lips kissed and sucked on her neck.

"So you're saying if I was to tease you than I would be doing a most horrible thing to your body?" He said with a wicked grin as he took his cock in hand and teased her clit with the soft firm flesh of his cockhead while he leaned in and captured her lips in a heated kiss.
 
Feeling Malkin's hard cock brush against her senstised flesh had her squirming against him and under him trying to get him where she needed him most. "Malkin please or my death will be on your hands. I need you now."

Her nails racked now his back as her need grew and he kissed and sucked her neck and let his cock tease her. She was lost to the sensations and not in complete control of what she was doing. All she really knew was that her life path was on the road this man would lead her down but even that didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that mattered was to feel him in her it had been longer than the previous summer since she had taken a man to her bed. She knew he would strech and fill her and that was all she cared about at this moment.
 
Malkin smiled to her as he rubbed his cock over her dampening sex. He could feel the drag over her nails against his skin and he reveled in the feel as his cock throbbed against her flesh. When he thought she could take no more he gripped his cock and slowly rubbed it up and down her pink petals once more and then let his body lean forward and spread her lips as he forced the first few inches of his cock into her.

"I would hate to see you perish very much Ania. Not if I could help it." He said as he pulled back and then forced more of his length into her warm inviting embrace. Malkin's hips rolled as he pressed her down into the simple fur beneath her. His hand gripped the bedding while his left hand descended to grip the curve of her bottom as he grunted out in pleasure.
 
Ania arched into Malkin taking him deeper still into her tight wet pussy and could feel him streching her farther than any before him had. She was small to begin with but considering it had been over a year since she had laid with a man she was tighter than normal. The burning pleasure of him making his way into her body had her withering and panting his name as she rocked her hips against his urgently. She leaned up and let her teeth sink into the flesh of his chest but not enough to draw blood. She was becoming a bit agressive and she wanted Malkin the same way.
 
The leader of the Seven's Shadows felt the woman's body rise up to meet him as he cupped her ass. He could feel her hunger for his cock and his body as her hips rose up in a faster rate as he thrust more of his cock inside of her tight body. A strained groan escaped her lips as he stretched her pussy around his cock while she bit him. His lips curled back into a smile after he gave a little hiss and then his right hand gripped her left breast hard as his hips moved to match her urgency.

He grunted as he felt his cock slide inside of her tight pussy. The walls of her flesh seemed to clench in around him in sync with the scratching of her nails. Malkin's body pressed in hard against her creating a wet sharp slap as their hips crashed into one another as he fucked Ania.

"Urrrhnnn." The dark haired man said as he sank his teeth into her shoulder as his head rested to her right side as he increased his pace more. All of his worries, fears and the sense of responsibility melted away as his warm body moved with hers. The only thing he felt was her pussy around his cock and the only thing he heard were the sound of their moans and the slap of their bodies as they thrust and held one another.
 
Ania could feel her body pushing closer to the edge as he thrust harder and faster inside her. When he bit her back she let out a scream of pleasure her nails digging deeper as she moved him calling his name incoherently.

She could feel every inch of him in her she could could feel every vien and ridge of his cock as he slid in and out of her. Her legs rose wrapping around his hips letting him sink deeper still into her. All she cared about was fucking this man but it went beyond that what they were doing was moore primal and primative as they bit at eachother careless of marks or danger. She felt her self on the edge and begged him for harder as her nails racked down his back possibly drawing blood in feral state of need.
 
Malkin's mouth opened in a growling moan as her fingers dug deeper. Hearing her moans and his name being spoken in her breathy panting voice. He captured her lips with his as he felt her legs wrap around his body as he pounded into her tight pussy.

His right hand pinched at her nipple seeking to make it hard as he felt her other breast rub against his chest. Up and down his torso slid over her flesh and he felt the heat in his loins warm as his balls slapped against her pussy as the two rutted against one another in her tent.

The grunts coming from his lips when he wasn't kissing or nibbling her flesh were short rough and full of lust as he enjoyed the feel of the woman writhing and squirming below him.
 
When she felt him pinching her nibble roughly between his callused fingers it sent her over the peak and she screamed his name to the heavens as her body tensed and bowed. She could feel herself tightening around him before her wall began convulsing pulling him deep teasing him. Her lust for this man was beyond anything she had ever known as was the pleasure he evoked in her body. Nothing had ever felt so good or so right. Her screams and moans were tamed anyone could possibly hear her screaming out his name in pleasure.
 
Malkin could feel her entire body shudder underneath him. Her pussy tightened and tried and milked him for all his worth as she came and filled the tent with her moans and cries of pleasure. Malkin gave a little 'heh' as he slowed his thrusts into her sensitive body for a moment. He knew he would pay for the rendezvous in the morning but he didn't care about that right now.

Pulling back with his cock still deep inside of her quivering pussy he leaned his head back and licked at her other nipple with his tongue while his hips moved slowly back and forth rubbing his cock inside of her as he felt her warm juices trickle out onto his flesh. His left arm pulled her arm from his back and planted it above her head on the furs and stroked the dampening flesh as he gave her a bit of respite as her warm body still held him like a steel trap.
 
Ania moaned and as her orgasm died down she only wanted more she was almost animalistic in her craving for him. She withered as he slowed she could still feel him trapped deep in her and only wanted more always more.

"Malkin please Please Malkin I won't break I need it all Please." She panted and pleaed beneth him as she arched up offering more of herself to him.
 
Malkin smiled down at her as she pleaded. The want in her voice and her eyes fueled him onward and he gave her a little nod before his arms wrapped around her body and he hefted her up off the slightly damp fur so that she was now rooted on his cock on his lap practically. Her breasts tickled his chests as he held her and his hands moved down to grip her cheeks before he bounced her on his cock and started to begin another round.

The heat in his loins climbed as he leaned in and nibbled playfully on her ear even as scratch marks on his back turned red as he started to move her up and down on his long cock. He whispered her name into her ear as he took her again and again and kissed her cheek but the urgency and vigor was in each stroke as his cock pressed into her wet pussy.
 
Ania clung to him as he lifted her off the furs and started bouncing her on his cock. The change of angle and friction had her arching in pleasure and tightening around him. The things he could do Ania wished she would never have to give him up never share him but a part of her reasonable mind knew better. All she would have would be the nights he came to her and nothing else and well maybe she would take on other lovers to.

But the thought didn't last long as he stole her focus down to the hear and now again. Hearing him moan her name sent shivers down her spine and had her clinging hard to him. She wanted him as she had never wanted anything before. She moved her legs slightly in a way that would give her more pounce as she moaned his name begging for more of everything. She wanted to bite him again so she did leaning in and latching down on another part of his chest. He made her wild.
 
Malkin's teeth formed into a bit of wild smile intermixed with pain and pleasure as Ania's teeth dug in. The girl was wild and untamed in ways he'd never imagined she'd be. But it made sense slightly given how long she had kept to herself once her master was gone. She could be feral, brave and strong and she knew what she wanted.

His left hand wrapped around her body while his right hand braced itself against the ground of the tent as she began to hump her body back up against him. They mated like furious animals in the firey. Each movement was demanding, urgent and hard and the noises of their sex were tattered moans and names and the wet squelch as their slowly dampening bodies pressed against one another.

Malkin's head leaned in slightly to her and he smiled a hungry smile before he kissed her hard and pressed his tongue inside of her mouth as his hips moved forward faster. His cock lunged with his hips sending ripples through both their body as he fucked her faster and with more force as Ania continued to cling her sexy little body against him.
 
Ania kissed Malkin with every emotion she was feeling. Their mating almost felt like a battle and she loved it. Her tent was heavy with the scent of sex. The feral part of her wanted to scream that he was hers but she knew it would never work. She tightened her inner muscles around his cock gripping him tighter and milking him.

She bit sharply at his tongue and lips as they kissed. She had a feeling before the night was done they would both look like they had been in a fight but she didn't care, He did this to her made her wild and wanton and wanting only more.
 
Malkin gave a little growl at her biting and he knew that Yorgis would fix him with a look of annoyance and Cestus would wonder if he'd gotten mauled. Daliah would likely just stare daggers at him but he pushed those thoughts aside in favor of the moment.

His head lolled back as he felt her muscles locking up around his cock more and he could feel his release building up more. Malkin pressed on harder as sweat formed over his back and chest as Ania squirmed and bounced around him and his lips moved all over her chin and lips and neck again as he felt his release coming.

"Ania." He said sharply as her fingers and his arms held onto each of their bodies. "Ania I'm gonna cum!" He warned her and then moved to lay her back down onto the furs. Malkin delivered a few more hard thrusts into her willing pussy and then he began pulling out and trying to break free of her legs.
 
Back
Top