Best MMF story?

Ahhh thanks! I really want to write another. Just like eating cum though i get half way through and can't go through with it.

I hear ya, Briggs; what I LOVE about your story is how hot the mm action makes the wife. That's my fav fantasy, love to suck cock and taste cum, but with a partner getting turned on by it.....amazing...

Fucking WOW!!!

Ahhh thanks! I really want to write another. Just like eating cum though i get half way through and can't go through with it.

wouls love to have Julian cream my face and walk out of that club with the world to see me as the COCKSUCKER I DREAM TO BE :O)

Honestly…

…Sussurrus has linked to so many good ones over the past several years that I'd have to do some research this evening to answer that.

Thanks for the awesome homework assignment, Erectfullyyours!

Any new lists, Sussurus?

Regrettably, no. It's a time consuming task, much as I enjoy doing it, and I haven't had time. I hope to be able to get back to it someday...

I thank all the folks who've let everybody know about the stories they've run across in the meantime.

Shameless self promotion

I wrote a story with some strong MMF and had originally posted it to the "loving wives" category where it got flamed mercilessly (and anonymously) by some trolls.

Regardless, I enjoyed writing it and still enjoy reading it with my left hand on the mouse...

Sooner or later I'll publish part 2.

https://www.literotica.com/s/bills-wife-a-sex-goddess

Check it out, rate it and comment please.

I wrote a story with some strong MMF and had originally posted it to the "loving wives" category where it got flamed mercilessly (and anonymously) by some trolls.

Regardless, I enjoyed writing it and still enjoy reading it with my left hand on the mouse...

Don't let them bother you. They chased me away for a bit but now I troll them with cuckold stories that offend their delicate sensibilities

NB,

Don't worry about the shameless self-promotion. If all the writers of male bi content would let us know when they've put a new story up, they'd find a more open minded audience than the trolls tend to be.

The thing you have to realize, in putting your work out there for the public is that it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Some days, it seems you can't satisfy anybody.

And a hard fact about Lit is that there are people out there who read stories they know they aren't going to like, just so they can be offended and get pissed off about it. Loving wives is a tough category. You never know what the content's actually going to be.

And the trolls are particularly tough on bi male content. They seem to be just fine with two girls getting it on, but have the guys do the same basic thing the girls are, and oh my god. The big thing I see in comments on bi male content stories is that the opinion is that they should go in Gay Male. That's only so their delicate little feelings don't get hurt when they come across something they don't like - in particular, men doing stuff together.

You have to write for yourself first and foremost. Write the kind of thing you'd like to read. If you don't satisfy yourself, there's no way you're going to get anybody else excited about it. Don't concern yourself with votes or scores or any of that kind of thing. If you're writing bi, it's unlikely you're going to avoid getting bombed by the trolls.

Ignore the trolls, ignore the scores, let the folks on this thread know about your work, and you'll get some more positive remarks about it when the guys start sucking cock...

Hot

Very hot and I shot a tasty load while reading it and so wanting it!

Last edited:
Back