LovingTongue needs money to go shoot niggers

Jesus H. Christ, as another member fondly posts.

I thought Loving Tongue had mental health issues before. Now it almost seems impossible that he doesn't.

Hopefully there is someone in his real life who will help him get the therapy/drugs/whatever that he needs.
 
Byron In Exile said:
In brief, the story so far:

In the midst of a furious keyboard battle between LovingTongue and his arch-nemesis Warmachine, the latter told LT to post his address. LT told Warmachine that if he asked for LT's address, he had to post his own first (it's not logical, don't try to figure that out). Warmachine responded by posting a name and address. LT then called Warmachine a fool and vowed to make his life a nightmare by making malicious posts on Usenet and attaching Warmachine's address to them. So the title of this thread reflects one of LT's now-famous posts which he posted in two newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power and soc.culture.african.american.

LT for Dummies...

:D
 
Ishmael said:
Chey, he took information obtained here at Lit and posted it all over Usenet. Byron has posted some of the little missives that LT posted out there.

He used an address that he thought was WarMachines and solicted money to "kill niggers" among other things. His purpose was to enrage others and bring harm to WM.

Got the picture now? Even Hanns hasn't stooped that low yet.
An even more succinct synopsis. Thanks, Ishmael.

His plan was foiled, however, by two factors. First, the address was apparently fake. Second, Usenet is completely unmoderated, and is very accustomed to that sort of thing. The responses to his trollings showed that Usenet took him even less seriously than Lit does:
>This is for Bill Steward

Then send him an email, ya useless bore.
> Now your home address is out there for the world to see.
>
> You'll be directed to this post soon enough, and note that this will keep
> happening until you apologize.

Awww did he dump you?
> Now your home address is out there for the world to see.
>
> You'll be directed to this post soon enough, and note that this will keep
> happening until you apologize.

Seems to me, if he has the guts to post his info, and you only have
the guts to repeat it, he doesn't have much to worry about. Go find
him and I think you will be the victim.

Coward.
Keep you private wars to yourself. We are nice people here and we don't want
your bullshit. Now fuck off
*PLONK*
Your village called..
They are missing their idiot.
~Unk.
>tty said:
>>[chop some dude's alleged address]
>>I told him that I think you're a draft dodger.
>
>C'mon now, put it back.

<Removed again> =P
<sigh>

Lets just get down to the bottom of this stupid situation!
Ok he has either ....

#1 Dumped you.

#2 Woke up next to you and gotten ill and chewed his arm off and
dumped you.

#3 Realized you were a psycho bitch (Be you male or female)
stocker freak from hell and ummm dumped you.

Answerers to all the above! Seek help! Seek it fast! and shut up!
 
Byron In Exile said:
The responses to his trollings showed that Usenet took him even less seriously than Lit does:

Okay, now those were GOOD! Did you invite them to come join Lit? We could use some new blood around here.

And poor Loving Tongue getting dumped like that. No wonder he was so upset with warmachine.
 
Cheyenne said:
Okay, now those were GOOD! Did you invite them to come join Lit? We could use some new blood around here.
A request for newbies? lol

But no, I haven't posted in any of the newsgroups he was posting in.

Also, if they knew the idiot making those posts was here, I doubt they'd want to check Lit out.
And poor Loving Tongue getting dumped like that. No wonder he was so upset with warmachine.
I thought this one summed LT's project up pretty well:
>Now tell me is posting your home address on a message board
>a) brave
>b) stupid
>?
>

Nah, tell you what, is obsessing about someone who upset your poor
little head on usenet for two weeks and making a complete twat of
yourself in the process

a) stupid
b) really stupid
c) really incredibly stupid
d) really incredibly stupid and dull
e) really incredibly stupid and dull and a sign of mental dysfunction
f) ALL OF THE ABOVE
?

Tedious pig-fucking basket case so you are
 
I love this thread. Another great day of LT bashing. No better way to pass the time at work!!
 
WARMACHINE said:
I love this thread. Another great day of LT bashing. No better way to pass the time at work!!
His zany antics are spread over so many threads, I thought it might be helpful to have some sort of index to everything regarding his Usenet meltdown, so people not familiar with LT could get to know him better.
 
In the following thread, Crysede and I tried to figure out what made him think the address was genuine in the first place:

WARMACHINE is seeking donations from the Klan?

LovingTongue said:
Byron In Exile said:
I have a question.

How do you know that the information Warmachine posted is actually his own information, and not information of someone he doesn't particularly like?
LovingTongue said:
God that's dumb. You want the world to see how WARBRIDE's name is being smeared all over the net in retaliation for your incessant defense of his lies?

With friends like you, he doesn't really need enemies. :rolleyes:
Byron In Exile said:
I wanted you to answer my question.

I posted it twice.

Shall I post it thrice?
LovingTongue said:
You can post it a hundred thousand times.

I'll answer it as soon as you answer whether or not WARBRIDE is a liar when he claims I threatened him.
Byron In Exile said:
I have no idea what conversations you've had with him, and I don't care. Maybe you threatened him in PM. How could I know whether you did or not? Obviously I have no way to know that.

But you should have some idea what makes you think the address he gave you is his and not someone else's.
Byron In Exile said:
LovingTongue said:
You should bone up on the facts before you jump into this, ya know.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214794

If you answer that then I'll answer your Q. Deal?
No deal, because it's in your interest to answer my question. If you can answer it, you'll look a little less ridiculous, but it isn't my problem how ridiculous you look. I'll look at your link, anyway, but just because I'm curious.

Meanwhile, check out Warmachine's last post on this thread:
WARMACHINE said:
I just got back from the mailbox and I got a $50 check from Billy Emerson in Arkadelphia, Arkansas!!

WOO HOO....I'm going to the Dairy Queen tonight. I might even buy me a new pouch of Red Man.....

Thanks LT!!!
He fully has the demeanor of a man who just fed you a bunk address and is now having a blast watching you embarrass yourself by spewing it all over Usenet making posts with titles like "I need money to go shoot niggers."

But whether the address is real or fake, what you're doing with it isn't likely to affect him, anyway. It probably is fake, everyone on Usenet knows this, nobody on Usenet knows who you are, what your real motives are, or whose address you're posting, and nobody is going to even waste the amount of time or money on it that it would take to send him a postcard. The only affect you're having are the hundreds or thousands of pairs of eyes you make roll each time you post that address in a newsgroup.
crysede said:
Well obviously because LT knows that WARMACHINE would never, ever lie to him.

I'm sensing you can spot the reductio ad absurdum lurking in the undergrowth :D
crysede said:
LovingTongue said:
If his address is fake it would prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he's a coward.
Quite possibly, but that's neither here nor there.

Since you think he's a lying coward, you already know that address is a fake. Since you also know he's a thoroughly despicable racist, it only stands to reason that he'd have given you the real address of some innocent black family.

Which leads to the question, If you actually believe what you're saying about WM, why are you tormenting the black family at the other end of that fake address?
lovechild27 said:
Oh lord...LT is fuckin nuts. Is he not the dimmest man alive? he has perseverence though...to bad he cant put it some sort of GOOD use.
 
Byron really has done his research. I'm way too lazy to do that much work to tell LT how stupid he is... I just call him a moron and leave it at that....
 
WARMACHINE said:
Byron really has done his research. I'm way too lazy to do that much work to tell LT how stupid he is... I just call him a moron and leave it at that....
It's pretty easy, actually, and amusing, because I get to re-read all this stuff with hindsight. It's funny seeing myself give LT the benefit of the doubt the way I did, and trying to have a conversation with him as if he were rational.
 
Byron In Exile said:
It's pretty easy, actually, and amusing, because I get to re-read all this stuff with hindsight. It's funny seeing myself give LT the benefit of the doubt the way I did, and trying to have a conversation with him as if he were rational.

What's great is when he says he didn't say something...then you go find where he did and point it out....and then he ignores it.
 
This thread is just fucking hilarious. Well done, Byron.
 
I would think, with it being MLK day, that LT would be making an extra special effort to get donations today. Maybe the newsgroups are updating slowly. *shrugs*
 
WARMACHINE said:
What's great is when he says he didn't say something...then you go find where he did and point it out....and then he ignores it.
I know. He often seems not to remember what he said on a thread the page before.
 
MysteryWhiteGirl said:
This thread is just fucking hilarious. Well done, Byron.
Thanks! I got several good chuckles out of it, too.

And I think it'll come in handy when the subject of LT's fearsome Internet revenge abilities comes up.
 
Pookie said:
I would think, with it being MLK day, that LT would be making an extra special effort to get donations today. Maybe the newsgroups are updating slowly. *shrugs*
It appears that after Warmachine's revelation on this thread, LT's Usenet Crusade for Vengance pretty much collapsed:

WARMACHINE I know you're hiding somewhere

WARMACHINE said:
I'm sorry but I just can't stop laughing about LT posting a fake address all over the place for months.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill Steward isn't even anyone I know...

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm in fucking tears over here.

Hi, I'm Loving Tongue....certified moron.....
 
Pookie said:
I wouldn't think a little thing like reality would stop LT. Hmmm.
The funniest thing about it is that LT has been crying about Warmachine's being a liar nonstop the whole time, and yet he believed him when he said it was his address, and then he believed him when he admitted it was fake. LT apparently doesn't give any more credibility to what he says than we do.
 
Byron In Exile said:
The funniest thing about it is that LT has been crying about Warmachine's being a liar nonstop the whole time, and yet he believed him when he said it was his address, and then he believed him when he admitted it was fake. LT apparently doesn't give any more credibility to what he says than we do.

Not to mention the fact that WARMACHINE has had the upper hand this whole time.

Had he posted his REAL address, then that meant that he came through on LT's challenge while LT's attempt to make it look like he switched the traces still made LT himself come out looking like a snivelling coward.

But, since WM posted a FAKE address, none of LT's stupid Usenet antics have come to any fruition, nor do I think they would have if it had actually been WM's real address. A quick call to the cops would take care of any unexpected, unwanted guests.

Either way, LT obviously hasn't had the gall to take WM head-on - he couldn't meet his own "post your address" challenge, nor could he follow through on revenge himself. He had to attempt to get angry anti-KKK mobs to show up on his doorstep. And even the people on USENET told him what an ass spackler he was.

LT can't win for losing, and it makes for better comedy than I've seen around these parts in awhile.
 
MysteryWhiteGirl said:
Either way, LT obviously hasn't had the gall to take WM head-on - he couldn't meet his own "post your address" challenge, nor could he follow through on revenge himself. He had to attempt to get angry anti-KKK mobs to show up on his doorstep. And even the people on USENET told him what an ass spackler he was.

LT can't win for losing, and it makes for better comedy than I've seen around these parts in awhile.
lol @ "ass spackler"!

He's mastered the comedic art of the Grand Internet Pratfall, for sure.

And he's still making references to what he "did to Warmachine," as if he did anything significant other than act like a fool.
 
Byron In Exile said:
The funniest thing about it is that LT has been crying about Warmachine's being a liar nonstop the whole time, and yet he believed him when he said it was his address, and then he believed him when he admitted it was fake. LT apparently doesn't give any more credibility to what he says than we do.

What makes it even more wild is that WM posted a fake address to begin with, which was discovered to be a grocery store. Then WM posted the address that LT believed was real. Talk about gullible! Sheesh.
 
WARMACHINE said:
What's great is when he says he didn't say something...then you go find where he did and point it out....and then he ignores it.
You didn't find shit, you moron.

No one threatened to come to your house or "teach you a lesson".

You're just a coward who won't dare come out of your mother's basement to see me in California.

And now that you've been spanked TWICE by the admins about this, there's really not much else to do with you.

Except watch everyone else cry and whine about it.
 
Pookie said:
What makes it even more wild is that WM posted a fake address to begin with, which was discovered to be a grocery store. Then WM posted the address that LT believed was real. Talk about gullible! Sheesh.
You're kidding me.

Where was this?
 
Back
Top