Any guys who enjoy acting 'slutty' when giving head?

When I've gotten head from a woman, it seems like they are doing it because they know I will like it, not that they are into it. I love to suck a cock and show how much I love it by licking, moaning, sucking, and tonguing vigorously; demonstrating how much I like giving the pleasure I am trying to give.
 
I don't believe it's even possible to avoid acting 'slutty' when I'm down on my knees, sucking and slobbering on another man's cock, trying to force it as deep as possible into my throat and make him cum in my mouth so that I can greedily swallow it all? Is there a 'dainty' way to be a cocksucker? The words 'cocksucker' and 'slut' are practically synonyms!
 
I'm Bi, and I've been with a lot more women than men. When I'm with a woman I always have a good time, enjoying her T and A, and getting off a good load or 2. I always make sure she gets off, too. Though it's satisfying, straight sex seems too 'normal'
But being with a guy is a special treat, and I really let myself go. I drop all my inhibitions, and immerse myself in man sex. I enjoy his hard cock, his hairy legs, muscles, tight butt etc....all that makes him manly, and so different from a soft woman. I love to rub his hard cock all over my face, then suck it some more, the rub it on my face again. I love it when he cums on my face or in my mouth. Even better when one of us or both of us fucks the other.
This is pretty much how I feel too. Glad I'm not the only one.
 
When I sucked cock I try to be enthusiastic whether that turns into me being slutty or not I cannot say but I do love it.
 
Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!

I don't think there could ever be such a thing as 'too intense', when you give a blowjob or anything else that you really, really enjoy doing. It should only act as a signal that you love to do whatever it is that you are doing.
 
I love displaying how much I enjoy a man letting me suck his cock and it's even better when responds to and encourages my wanton behavior. I moan with pleasure when sucking cock and it's completely involuntary because I just love have a cock in my mouth. I think about him watching me, seeing his organ thrusting in and out of my lips and that just turns me on even more.
 
acting slutty

I like to go to a local gay bath house in my area. They rent lockers and rooms but I usually just get a locker because I like to suck cock out in the open where other men can watch. My favorite place is a tv room that has stacked bleacher seats. When I see someone stroking openly I sit next to them and offer to help them out; they almost always accept the offer. Then I spend some time stroking them and complementing them on the size and beauty of their pricks. After some time I ask out loud, "Would you like me to suck your cock?" If they do, I have them move to the front row seats because I want everyone else in the room to see me on my hands and knees between their legs, sucking on their cocks. There's also a constant stream of cruisers coming in the room to check things out and I like to be there sucking cock when they come in. One time I was going down on a particularly large cock, sucking away, and I could see this fellow in the second row watching my mouth moving up and down. After a while the man I was pleasuring left and I stood up and wiped my mouth with my towel. I looked at my admirer and asked out loud, "Would you like me to suck your cock?" He said yes and I had him come down and spread his legs. We talked out loud as I sucked on him and I determined that he wanted to finish in my mouth. I said I would love to eat his load. After he shot down my throat I thanked him for letting me suck on his cock and that I enjoyed swallowing his cum.
 
I am a cocksucker and still get nervous/anxious when I go down on a guy, even though I am not new to blowing cocks. Sometimes I hum and moan and say you are such a fucking stud to get their reaction. Sometimes it's huh? or other times they start pumping and get really excited. You never know. I reach up and stroke their chest or ass or thighs. Most guys love to have their balls sucked and the more they moan the more ball action they get..lol..they are surprised to have their asses played with, too.
It can be impersonal with some guys, they don't want to show they are too into getting head from a dude and just want to cum and send you off.
 
well i suppose i am not really acting , i am a slut for a lovely hard cock and i act and talk like one ,and my lovers seem to approve ,
 
I always let my partner know how much I enjoy sucking his cock. I love to moan while I'm sucking him and tell him how good his cock feels in my mouth. I like to look up at him with his cock in my mouth then ask him if I'm a good cocksucker. I like it when he asks me something like "you like sucking cock don't you?" And I get to say "yes I love to suck cock". And I really like telling him "I want you to cum in my mouth."
 
I love sucking cock and eating cum, or licking up smegma or just pleasing a cock. So yes...gonna get slutty and dirty while I'm doing it. I figure the sluttier and dirtier i am the more cum i get.
 
guys love it when I get slutty with them. Since I am there to please them why wouldn't I be slutty. The more I'm pleasing them the sluttier I get especially when rimming. hearing them moan really turns me on.
 
I always let my partner know how much I enjoy sucking his cock. I love to moan while I'm sucking him and tell him how good his cock feels in my mouth. I like to look up at him with his cock in my mouth then ask him if I'm a good cocksucker. I like it when he asks me something like "you like sucking cock don't you?" And I get to say "yes I love to suck cock". And I really like telling him "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I never had a cock in my mouth, but want to really bad. I dream of say/doing this when I finally get a cock in my mouth.
 
Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!
Surely it's only natural to show your appreciation when you're privileged with the pleasure of sucking your friend off? A little moaning and purring as your throat is being fucked only adds to the mutual experience. I do it all the time, I don't need to pretend.
 
guys love it when I get slutty with them. Since I am there to please them why wouldn't I be slutty. The more I'm pleasing them the sluttier I get especially when rimming. hearing them moan really turns me on.
I was going to write more today. But I've got a sore throat. My married Boyfriend came around earlier today. I think he must have been watching some hard-core sites online, maybe in his office (he's a Solicitor), because he wanted me to try to deep-throat him. He made the suggestion in a tentative way, allowing me space to decline… as though that was going to happen! As his 'bit-on-the-side' I have to try that bit harder, do stuff I know his wife would never do for him, so I was compliant and as submissive as he wants and as he naturally expects me to be. I certainly made slutty slurping squelching choking noises as he deep-fucked my throat with that big beautiful cock which I worship, but it only seemed to turn him on all the more. I was wary of showing discomfort in case he stopped, he's thoughtful and compassionate that way, and I wanted more. So I was squirming naked, on my back on the bed, while he used my mouth, so he could see my fierce arousal flipping and flopping, drooling and dripping. In fact, I ejaculated first, much to his amusement, and it was only then, with me laid totally relaxed like a limp rag, that he achieved full oral penetration. It was a mutually delicious experience I sincerely hope we'll be repeating soon… even though I can't write because he's face-fucked my head into a blissed-out stupor, I can't think straight (or even Gay), and my throat is still a little sore
 
Last edited:
Back
Top