Earning Her Keep (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for DunyainWolf

My fist rapped against the oak door. I knew from considerable experience just the right speed and frequency of impact produced the best noise to effort ratio. I paused for a moment to listen. "Miss Carlisle?" I called. "Miss Carlisle, it's Jacob Trask, your landlord."

I paused again to listen. Very distantly, I heard a muffled voice from inside. Having spent a fair bit of my working life listening through doors, I was reasonably confident that I'd heard something like "Just a minute." Since that seemed to bode well for the opening of the door, I ceased my knocking.

I shuffled through the file folder in my hand. Miss Carlisle had been fairly young for her lease, but being the daughter of Randall Carlisle. He was a regular contender for the top 25 wealthiest Americans, so that kind of bank account backing you opens considerable doors.

Unfortunately, that backing appeared to have dried up in recent months. Miss Carlisle's monthly rent payments had started to dwindle in size a few months ago. She was now nearly a full two months behind and her last check had been denied for insufficient funds. I'd let her coast given her family name, but various written reminders had not corrected the situation. More direct interaction was required.

I couldn't be certain, but my guess was that Daddy had cut her off. I wasn't much of a fan of the society pages, but even I heard about the quite public falling-out the two had at some charity event a few months ago. The row had been quite embarrassing for him in the press. It seemed likely that was why her rent check was for half the required amount.

I had no clue what Miss Carlisle was doing to make ends meet. She was an undeniably beautiful creature. For a time in her early teens, she'd even done some fashion work. Unfortunately, that had apparently disappeared as she matured; the fashion world favors skinny and lean, whereas bountiful curves like Miss Carlisle's are typically the province of pornographic magazines. I'd be a liar if I denied sneaking glances at her bouncing bosom whenever she strode through the lobby.

Regardless of her undeniable sex appeal and the value of her family name, her rent was still going unpaid. I was here to set up restitution or begin the eviction process. Something had to be done.

 
luther6.jpg


"He's such a dork", Kate Carlisle chuckled into her laptop, as she sat on her white bed chatting with a friend. "Honestly, I've gotten him wrapped around my little finger."

Her friend Sasha winced a little. "Don't you ever feel bad about...leading the guy on? I mean, you have a great body. It's not nice to mess with men's hearts." She laughed too, knowing full well that she was the pot calling the kettle black.

Kate leaned back unconsciously, her arms behind her, which brought her breasts forward beneath the dark shirt she wore. She had a curvaceous body, with the sort of hips-and-breasts profile that most women would kill for. Only twenty-five, she also had her own apartment - though seldom enough paid for - and was on the verge of completing her Master's degree in anthropology. Her short red hair curled for a moment around her feline-green eyes, and she blinked, smiling back coyly. "Of course not. Feel bad? What does that even mean?"

Sasha paused for a moment, trying to be serious for a moment. "Well, okay. But don't you worry about...the legal side of things?"

Kate paused in turn for a moment. "What do you mean? I told you, he's a total wimp. What's he going to do, jump a lawyer on me? I'm a Carlisle."

"Yeah, and these aren't the medieval days. A family name is pretty and all, Kate, but it doesn't pay the bills unless your parents actually, you know, pay the bills." Sasha laughed, her face showing a little sense of envy, and something darker. She was often annoyed at Kate for not appreciating what she had, and for being self-indulgent enough to allow the falling-out with her father to hurt other people.

A knocking came at the door. "Whatever." Kate rolled her eyes. "You worry too much. Life's too short for that kind of neuroticism. I better get that...later, Sash."

Stretching like a cat, Kate got off the bed, flipping shut the laptop, which went into sleep mode with a quiet purr of its own. She pulled on a couple of socks, and checked that she was sufficiently clothed to answer the door. A black chemise, and a pair of slim dark jeans. Actually, Kate thought, looking at a full-length mirror, she looked pretty darn fashionable for hanging around in the apartment. There was a lecture later, so that was at least worth looking good for.

Shrugging, she sauntered over to the door at her own leisure. Peeking through the peephole, she saw it was her annoying landlord. Back to bitch about the rent again, she suspected. Sighing, she opened it, unfastening the chain but standing in the doorway without letting the landlord inside.

She glanced at him with a little smile, almost - but not concretely - flirtatiously. A silly little man. Kate knew how to handle him. "Hey Jakey," she said casually, leaning against the doorframe with one arm on the frame and other gripping the door itself. "Slow day in the land-lording business?" She was always rather dismissive about Jakob, principally because she saw running a business as faintly beneath anyone 'of worth'. Kate could not help but let a little of her contempt drip through.

isaac-mizrahi-jeans-black-rita-stripe-blouse-product-1-5503276-924251251_large_flex.jpeg
 
When the last of the locks clicked open, the door swung open a few inches till the chain pulled taut. A sliver of face appeared in the gap. One eye glared at me, the expertly-applied eyeshadow clearly designed to make the fierce green color of the iris pop. The bit of cheek twitched as she mumbled something inaudible. The door closed slightly and the chain rattled as it was removed.

When the door swung inward again, it opened nearly fully to reveal Miss Carlisle casually leaning against the door jamb. Now both green eyes regarded me balefully. It was an expression I was considerably familiar with. Tenants generally regard the unexpected appearance of their landlord at their apartment to be a harbinger of bad news.

Miss Carlisle wore only socks, so her eyes were only slightly higher than my own; in heels, she'd have towered over my 5'8". Her long legs were clad in dark denim that emphasized her slender thighs and hinted at the swell of her hips and ass before disappearing beneath her blouse. The black silk had clearly been tailored for her rather unique torso; it fully encompassed her incredible bosom without apparent strain, yet was cut sufficiently narrow at her waist to highlight her hourglass figure. Of course, I doubted any of the Carlisle family wore items off the rack in any event.

"Hey Jakey," she said casually. "Slow day in the land-lording business?"

I looked over the tops of my glasses at her. I didn't care for her easy familiarity with me, but I didn't let my irritation show. Over the years, my building had housed quite a many a tenant of wealth and fame. Miss Carlisle was hardly the first pampered child of privilege to treat me like some lowly functionary.

"Miss Carlisle, we need to speak about the current state of your rental payments. As you are well aware, rent is expected to be paid in full on the first Tuesday of each month. Your last three payments were not in full and the last two were also late. You are now owe several thousand dollars in rent."

"Please, Miss Carlisle," I interjected as her red lips parted in what I was sure to be some unfounded defense of her actions. "Please let me finish before you interrupt." I emphasized my point by taking a step closer to her. The change in distance was slight, but it subtly shifted me into her personal space. While I didn't have height on my side, I've often been told that the broadness of my shoulders and my shaved head give me a formidable presence.

"You have received three written notices and four voicemails about this matter and still failed to correct the situation. I have only let it go this far due to your father's good name, but even that is no longer sufficient. I contacted your father's representatives this afternoon, who informed me that Mr. Carlisle has no intention of paying your back rent. I was also instructed to relay the following message." I picked up a Post-It Note that I'd written on and read aloud, "Quote, 'Tell that spoiled brat I don't give a damn whether she gets evicted.' End quote."

I looked up at her. "Miss Carlisle, as you can see, the matter has grown quite serious. I strongly suggest that you invite me into your apartment that we might discuss your situation in private. I do not think that you wish to have your personal difficulties aired in the hallway. Alternatively, you may refuse me entry, whereupon I will be compelled to return with sheriff's deputies who will forcibly evict you from the premises."


 
Kate made a strange facial expression at the manager's mention of legal authorities. It was something like a smirk, but contained within itself the kernel of admission that she would have to concede something. In this case, it was the doorway, and entrance to the apartment. She released the door, made a noise best described as a sigh, and paced back into the rooms without a further word, heading over to her kitchen unit. Her ass moved appetizingly as she walked, a smooth sashay. Her silence was either a coolness or an admission of guilt; or perhaps both. Guilt did not mean much to her.

Without turning to watch him enter, she went to the coffee machine. "Have a cup?" she finally asked, pouring herself some from the steaming glass vessel. "I don't have any milk, or - uh - sugar." Her sudden absorption in the coffee and this kind of false 'playing host' seemed like a distraction, and not a bad one at that. Re-framing the situation. Jake was a guest. Guests were not allowed to be rude or forceful. Game-playing, as was so much her wont.

When she glanced at him again, it was over her shoulder, without turning. A flick of that red hair as her face looked at him as though testing the water. The coffee had a mild odor like chestnuts mingled in it.

From here, Kate had the look of something tempting and wicked about her. The light came through the window and scattered over her neck and face, leading to dappled patches of light and shadow over the surface of her. Her clothes, tight as they were, and tempting, seemed like an extension of her skin, so closely were they molded to her figure. That face, that played a thousand games in the air that hung between them, smirked a little once again.
 
I shook my head at her offer of coffee. "Thank you kindly, Miss Carlisle, but I won't be here long. My intention is to keep this meeting brief."

I shuffled paperwork in my folder and produced a computer printout. I laid the single sheet flat on the kitchen counter and slid it towards her. "This is an itemized accounting of your current status with regard to your apartment. That five figure sum in red at the bottom is your current outstanding balance. Shall I assume that you don't have that amount on you at the present time?"

The look she gave me suggested that I was safe in that assumption, so I continued. "You have until 5:30 PM this evening to bring either cash or a cashier's check in that amount to me in my office." I glanced at my watch. "That gives you roughly seven hours to procure the necessary funds."

"A minute late or a dollar short and I will evict you. I am no longer offering extensions." I leaned forward slightly and looked at her over my glasses. "And should you be inclined to make a scene, there just might be a reporter from the Times present. I'm sure your public temper tantrum will make for great copy."

I let her have a moment to stew, then added slyly. "Of course, there might be a third option." I let the word linger in the air before proceeding. "Your current circumstances may have left you without monetary funds, but that does not mean you are without resources...."

I let my gaze fall quite deliberately from her eyes to her chest. Even carefully confined and de-emphasized by her attire, her breasts were still surprisingly large. If I looked just right, I could see the faint bumps of her nipples beneath the dark silk.

Having rather crudely made clear my meaning, I continued. "You have many...assets...that could be employed to alleviate your current predicament." I brought my eyes back in line with hers. "I am a man who sees value in your...assets. If you cannot procure the necessary funds, come by my office at 5:30 as scheduled. If you are willing, I am sure I know some ways to employ your assets in a manner that might address my needs."

I gave her a malicious grin for a few moments, then my professional demeanor resumed. "You now know your options, Miss Carlisle. I will await your choice this evening. Till then, I bid you good day." I gave her a brief nod, then turned on my heel and departed.
 
Kate sat in an armchair after the landlord left, drinking her coffee with a distant look in her eyes. The steam rose in front of her face, which wore an equally distant expression upon it. She was thinking. It was clear enough what the landlord had meant, the little subtleties of his language were not exactly lost on her. Her assets. Her resources.

What to do? She was cornered. The first thought was to escape, to flee. From life's little downturns, she was an escape artist of sorts, a good runner. that was part of her background: wealth made escape easy. Lubricated her avoidance.

But this time escape was impossible. She had no money for a new down deposit or first month rent. Where else could she go?

Friends? She had none close enough to crash with?
Family? Those bridges were burned.

Then a thought occurred to her. A trap for this weasel of a landlord. Oh perfect...yes, this was very good.

******††******

At the appointed time, Kate found herself at the bald landlord's little office of iniquity. She had not changed clothes and was looking as confident and stunning as usual, the classic cool girl, eyes like flame seen through ice, skin like snow under a clear sky. A small squirt of perfume, odor of grass, faintly, and lime.

Beneath her blouse, near her waistline, a pocket contained her cell phone set to record audio. Trying to trap Kate was like snaring a lynx. It wasn't going to end without blood. She would record his demands when they became explicit. And counter blackmail him into letting her rent situation slide for now.

Entering the office, she tried to hide her confidence with a false look of shyness. "Um, we need to talk. I know I'm behind on rent. What can we do to figure things out? I'll have the money soon. You mentioned assets. I wasn't sure what you meant. You mean like a pawn shop... Hold on to some valuables?"

"I just need to know exactly what the deal is. Mr. Trask." Oops. A small tell. She never used his surname. But she had rushed that in to implicate him, so a listener would know who the male voice was.
 

"Welcome, Miss Carlisle. Please come in." I rose and gestured for her to sit in the chair opposite from my desk. "Good of you to be punctual for today's meeting."

I circled around behind her so I could reach the door to my office. I turned the deadbolt. In response to her inquisitive gaze, I said, "I just want to ensure we're not interrupted. No doubt you'd like these matters to be kept private."

I returned to my desk and sat down. I steepled my fingers together and appraised her. She was still wearing the same outfit as this morning. The only change were the pair of dark leather boots on her feet.

"You don't appear to be carrying an envelope of cash or a cashier's check, Miss Carlisle. I take it that you are not here to present me with payment in full, yes?"

"Um, we need to talk. I know I'm behind on rent. What can we do to figure things out? I'll have the money soon. You mentioned assets. I wasn't sure what you meant. You mean like a pawn shop... Hold on to some valuables? I just need to know exactly what the deal is. Mr. Trask."

I arched an eyebrow. A blonde wig was about the only thing separating Miss Carlisle from the textbook appearance of a bimbo, but she'd never struck me as being dimwitted. Not a rocket scientist, to be sure, and certainly prone to the occasional ill-advised impulse, but of at least average intelligence. She certainly seemed more than capable of understanding blatant innuendo like that I'd used in her apartment this morning. For her to profess cluelessness now seemed...odd.

My suspicions raised, I chose to proceed cautiously. "No, Miss Carlisle, that's not what I meant. I was referring to your physical assets. My understanding is that is that you did some modeling work in your younger days, yes? However, after you grew up, the fashion industry's fondness for rail-thin models meant your...more curvaceous figure wasn't considered suitable for runway work? Consequently, it has been some time since you last modeled?"

"It so happens, Miss Carlisle, that I happen to know an individual whose in the course of business often has call for women similar in stature to you; unlike the fashion industry, he would regard such generous attributes as a boon rather than a detriment. Were I to connect you with him and were you meet his current needs, I feel sure the compensation he'd offer you would swiftly alleviate the current concerns about your unpaid rent. So while it might be a bit unconventional compared to simply paying me what you owe now, I'd certainly prefer this method to the hassle of eviction; I expect you might as well."

I paused and sighed. "However," I cautioned, "I'm afraid that this individual is rather busy, so he doesn't do cold calls and he won't just take my say-so that he should meet with you. I'll need to show him some visual proof of your suitability before he'll consider you." I reached into a desk drawer and removed a Polaroid camera. "Here's what I propose. I take a couple photos of you to bring with me when I see him next. In the meantime, I give you a week-long extension on your rent. If he likes what you see, then I'm sure you can work out something that also deals with your rent. If not, well, you've got another week to arrange to pay off the rent. Sound reasonable?"

I held up a hand before she could respond. "One more thing. Due to the nature of his interests, he's going to want a clear view of your figure - not one cloaked by well-tailored apparel." I paused as if uncomfortable. "I'm afraid that if you want to pursue this, I'm going to have to ask you to strip down to your underwear for the photos. If you're not comfortable with that, I understand; but I know how he works and he won't bother with it unless he can see what he's getting." I shrugged, "If you're interested in this third option, that's just the way it is."
 
Note to co-author: It's lovely to work with a talented writer like yourself. Ah, to see the correct use of semicolons; it soothes my savage heart. :rose:

Kate listened very carefully to each word that Mr. Trask said. Exquisitely carefully. As though each word might make or break her; which, as it happened, was more or less the case. Was there anything in what he said that was criminal? Well, simply put, no. It was all rather seedy, of course, but that was not grounds for arrest. For her counter-blackmail plan to carry any weight, he had to be recorded saying something that implied he was blackmailing her about the rent. And so far, this was all along the lines of a rather pervy, but basically legal, transaction.

Photos? Kate had not expected photos to come into it. Photos were, simply put...bad. If this man had photos of her, even just in her underwear and not naked, that put the power massively on his side of the fence. Never mind the rent. Shady photographs were classic blackmail material of their own.

Still.
Maybe.


Maybe this was not so bad. She thought some more. Actually, this was good. This fit her plan precisely. Kate just had to think ahead. Think ahead to the next meeting. Suppose a week later, the landlord called her back. And this time, she refused to go along with his sexually-charged designs. What would he do? Probably try to push her into submission, using the photos. He would get nastier, and that would be recorded on the microphone. Then it would be her chance to turn the tables on him.

So for now, she just had to play along.

This passed through her mind in several moments, as she stood glowering at the landlord. Looks were deceiving, and Kate was not half the bimbo her attractiveness might have conveyed.

Without a further word, she began. She stood. She tugged the buttons loose from her shirt, slowly revealing the dark tank-top she wore beneath. Folding the shirt, she put it on the desk between them delicately. Inhaling slowly, she paused for a few moments. Her breasts bobbed in the close-clad tanktop, so tight that their precise shape was almost exactly outlined by the fabric. She folded her arms over her chest.

She couldn't resist a small shot. Leaning over the desk, she whispered to the man, "you aren't going to get away with this", her pouty lips forming each word deliberately, but (hopefully) too quietly for the recorder. The faint acidity of lime rolled from her chest, hung between them like the tension of a finely-drawn wire.

Leaning back again, she sighed and looked away from him, delaying the inevitable like a child with a band-aid that needed to come off. Finally, she turned 180 degrees away, so her back was to him, and began to pull off the tank-top. It ruffled her hair as it came off, but it fell back into place again a moment later, the dark red curls framing the back of her head attractively. Beneath, her bra was black, but aside from the strap it was out of the landlord's sight.

After pulling off each boot, she unzipped and stepped out of the tight jeans, revealing a matching pair of black panties beneath. These were much more appetizingly revealed from the man's position, as her two buttocks were readily exposed by this underwear. Her ass was beautifully round, the skin stretched smooth and bare, with a dark strip of fabric doing little more than visually separating the buttocks, emphasizing their nudity, framing them as if for a picture. She folded her jeans and put them in her own chair.

Her back turned again, she shivered slightly, folding her arms more tightly around her chest, still refusing to turn. Kate found herself staring at the deadbolt, as though willing it to fly open and open her cage. Of course, she was not in any state to flee, half-naked as she was in her expensive, sexy lingerie. "Take your damn pictures," she muttered almost inaudibly, trying to imagine that she was speaking to someone on the other side of the door.

jolidon-black-two-piece-lingerie-set-underwire-bra-4.jpg
 
Time slowed to a crawl as I waited for her to respond. I wasn't entirely sure she'd accept my suggestion. I doubt most women would readily agree to pose in their underwear with almost no forewarning.

Still, she had done some modeling before in her teens. While I doubted that included lingerie, I wagered that at some point she'd posed in a swimsuit. Was a bikini all that different from a bra and panties? If she'd been photographed in the one, she'd probably be comfortable being photographed in the other. Maybe.

Besides, she still had her back up against the wall over this rent issue. If her father truly had stopped bailing her out these last few months, then cold reality had to be sinking in by now. Beneath that haughty exterior, I also wagered there lurked an anxious little girl who was starting to wonder just what happened when she lost her apartment with all her stuff still in it. Given that pressure, a few quick snapshots in her underwear in exchange for week's reprieve probably didn't seem all that bad.

I resisted the urge to grin like a giddy fool when after only a few moments' hesitation, Miss Carlisle reached for the buttons on her blouse. Though I usually have pretty good instincts when it comes to how people think - particularly tenants trying to avoid paying their full share - I am always gratified when my predictions prove accurate. Still, I couldn't afford to let my true reaction show; if she sensed I was taking the slightest salacious pleasure in this, she might yet balk.

Miss Carlisle actually helped in this regard. After her blouse parted fully, she deposited the garment atop my desk. My focus was on pretending not to have the slightest reaction to the delightful mounds beneath her snug tank top. I was consequently a little taken aback when she perhaps taking a tip from my actions this morning - leaned across the desk till her face was ever so slightly too far into my personal space. "You aren't going to get away with this," she murmured in an angry whisper.

My eyes widened slightly; I hadn't expected such fire in her reaction. This momentary disconnect gave me the mental distance I needed to curtail my other instincts as the tank top was likewise removed. She kept her back to me, but seeing the delicious expanse of skin aside from the broad satin straps of her bra would ordinarily have seriously piqued my desire. Her boots and jeans followed, exposing the firm, full globes of each butt cheek; by all rights, I should have been halfway to full arousal Instead, that unexpected reaction from her helped me keep my baser desires in check.

When she had finished, took a deep breath and let it out slowly. There was definitely a warming trend in my groin, but I still had control. I stood up and took a quick glance down. Nope, no improper bulges or other signs of arousal. I was keeping it together.

"Alright," I began, feigning confidence. "I'm guessing we should probably get a couple head-to-toe photos. Maybe one from the front and the other from the side? Yeah, that sounds about right. How about you stand a little closer to the door and then I'll move the chair so that there's no obstructions?"

I reached for the chair she'd been sitting in and tugged it to the side of the room. As I did so, the sudden change in momentum sent her jeans - which she'd draped off the back - slipping to the floor. "Oops," I muttered as I reached for and missed the denim as it slithered over the side. The jeans collapsed to the floor with a muffled thump . . . and a plasticky clatter.

I instinctively reached for the jeans and lifted it from the floor. "Uh oh, I've heard that noise before. Did you have your phone in there? I'm always forgetting I've got it in a pocket and then dropping it on the floor." I reached into a pocket and removed a smartphone. "Oh, I hope I didn't damage it," I fretted.

I flipped the device in my hand. The sides didn't show any fresh scuffs. The screen wasn't cracked and immediately flared to life when I touched a key. "No, looks okay," I pronounced. "Looks like it's running just . . . ." My voice trailed off as I started recognizing just what app was running on the smartphone's screen. A timer accurate to a hundredth of a second was counting upwards over the word "RECORDING" in red letters.

"Miss Carlisle, are you recording our conversation?" My voice had a touch of incredulity to it, but by the time the words left my lips, my mind had already leaped past disbelief. Of course she was recording. I thought she'd been acting a bit cagey earlier. This had to be why. She'd been trying to get me to say . . . well, I had no idea what she thought I might say, but clearly she'd been hoping to get something on me.

A bit of anger crept in. She was the one trying to skip out on rent; how dare she try to turn this on me! At the same time, I had to give her some respect for the initiative. My motives here weren't entirely innocent, after all; her instinct to protect herself weren't off base.

The flurry of thoughts flew through my brain in just a blink of an eye. By then, I had the start of a new approach. "Miss Carlisle, I'm not comfortable proceeding any further if you feel you have to secretly record our meeting. Frankly, I'm offended that you would tape our conversation without my knowledge." I frowned severely, then eased my expression slightly. "Despite this behavior, I'm willing to continue if you agree to turn off the device and delete the recording. Otherwise, I think it best that we end things now and proceed to the eviction."
 
"...move the chair..."

Too slow, too slow, Kate reacted to these significant words. She was so focused on staring blankly at the door in front of her, that she failed to register for a fatal moment. A second later, she snapped into realization. My jeans are on that chair, with the f--king phone! "It's okay, I'll - " she began, turning to face him.

And he was already holding the phone in his hand. Her voice trailed away. From where she stood, she could see the numbers rolling up. "Son of a bitch," she muttered. This could be really bad. Perhaps he would just consider her too dangerous, and quit on the whole thing in one fell swoop. Damn, damn, damn. This was bad in several ways at once. Deleting this recording meant that there was no context for any future recordings she might attempt. But worse, it probably meant the end of the game on that whole line of approach. After all, fool a man once, shame on you; rarely did one ever reach the second part of that little expression.

For a moment, she forgot that she was practically nude. She stepped over to him, eyes warily watching his own eyes for any tell about how this might proceed. "Despite this behavior, I'm willing to continue if you agree to turn off the device and delete the recording." She heard every word, measured each carefully. Closer still, until she was practically inches away. Kate felt her own breathing, was suddenly conscious of how her breasts rose and fell beneath his gaze with every inhalation.

She took the phone from him if he let her, and stopped the recording. She went into the parent folder, and deleted the recording - the only file that was apparently in it. A moment of weakness followed. She did not know what to do, and was still so panicked that the next words were scarcely considered. "Should I...put the phone away, or..." It was a sign of her shaking confidence in how this scene was unfolding. Of course, given the supposed context of what was going on, she had every right to hold on to her phone. But it was some unconscious recognition that he was now holding on to all the cards, that made her suddenly feel she needed his...permission?...to take was obviously hers.

Suddenly, a faint blush crept into her cheeks. Kate was pretty when she blushed, the pink hardly rivaling the dark red curls around her ears. She almost seemed more healthy when embarrassed, as though the rouged skin naturalized her, made her more alive and vibrant. It was just that she was suddenly very conscious of her lingerie.

For all people said, a bra and panties just wasn't the same as a bikini. One was made for public consumption, and the other...for very private consumption indeed. Her entire midriff exposed. Her breasts hardly even concealed by a bra that was practically a demi-cup. The little ribbon on her black panties.

A little ribbon. As though her body was a present being laid into her landlord's hands.
 
Miss Carlisle held firm for a moment, but then her resolve wavered under my withering gaze. She reached gingerly for the phone and held it so I could see. Her fingers shut down the recording and then proceeded to delete the audio file. When she looked up at me seeking further direction, I took the phone from her and verified that no trace of the recording remained. I set the phone down on my desk, making sure it was out of reach.

I sat down at the edge of my desk and turned my attention back to her. My current position placed me inches lower than usual, so I had to incline my eyes to meet her gaze. On the plus side, I had merely to look straight ahead to see her half-naked body.

Her breasts were tremendous. The black satin bra provided excellent support, but the upper slope of each glorious orb remained exposed. Each breath she took caused the lovely mounds to rise delightfully before settling gently down once again. It was almost entrancing.

I let a grim smile cross my lips when I at last raised my gaze from her bosom. "Miss Carlisle, let us speak frankly. I don't like tenants who don't pay their rent. I don't like spoiled rich girls who treat me as if I am their servant. I don't like duplicitous individuals who seek to secretly tape record my conversations for who knows what nefarious purpose. By all rights, I should simply evict you so that I might be permanently quit of you."

"However...," I added after a poignant pause. "However, there are aspects about you I do appreciate." My gaze dropped back to her magnificent breasts. "Appreciate a great deal," I murmured.

I admired her curves a few moments more before resuming my speech. "Therefore, I offer the following proposition. I will postpone my pursuit of eviction proceedings to allow you more time to make me whole. In the meantime, you will perform certain...tasks." I glanced at the smooth expanse of her belly as it descended into the black satin V of her panties. "If you satisfy my needs, I will continue to postpone the eviction.

"These...tasks....will be performed at the time and in the manner I choose. For example, while I might need you to wear particular attire. While your current outfit is certainly fetching, at times it might be too...concealing..for my needs." I grinned slyly.

"Now you might be tempted to tell me that you don't understand, but you and I both know that isn't the case. You're a clever woman, Miss Carlisle. You know exactly what I want from you. And I'll let you prove it right now."

DI shoved the stack of her blouse and jeans to the corner of my desk. "If you truly don't follow what I'm saying, then we'll end this meeting and you can take your things and go. Our compromise will have failed, so I will call the deputies." I shrugged.

"But if you do understand - and I know you do - and you accept my proposal, then you'll stay. You'll get down on your knees in gratitude for my generosity and use your mouth to express just how & appreciative you are."

This time I let my gaze drift from her body to my own. My ogling of her luscious curves had sent a steady surge of warmth to my groin and the results were becoming somewhat obvious. My pants obscured the finer details, but there was a prominent bulge in my crotch that had not been there a minute ago. And if you looked closely, you could see it was continuing to swell.

I glanced up at Miss Carlisle. Her gaze was also on my crotch. I grinned broadly. Yeah, she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Make your choice, Miss Carlisle."
 
Kate Carlisle froze, like a deer in the headlights, as the man spoke. Every word seemed to proceed in slow motion, his lips moving over the words as though he enjoyed every syllable, decadently. For her part, she remained silent. Stunned by the failure of her goal, she was realizing just how dire her predicament was. He was not even talking about reversing, or paying off the debt.

Nor did she want to ask. It was about delaying the crashing power that the eviction would have on her life. And if she asked, then she was literally being a whore in his service. At least by 'delaying the eviction', it felt somehow like a trade. Oh, what was the difference? She was gazing at his crotch now. She could see his phallus shifting in his pants. It looked like it would be...considerable, from here.

You'll get down on your knees in gratitude for my generosity and use your mouth to express


Just how appreciative she was. How appreciative she was to be standing in her underwear in front of her seedy landlord, considering the relative merits of sucking his cock, and being thrown out of her apartment. Appreciative, indeed. She could see his dick actually growing even as he leaned there. She felt a shiver run up her spine.

"Okay," she said slowly, the words sounding reluctant. "Okay, I'll - I'm sorry about the recording. I had to try. I'll - just give me a minute." She began unbuckling her bra.

Before long, it dangled in her hand. She stepped towards Mr. Trask, extending it towards him slightly. "Where should I - ?" Her breasts were stunning, and practically in his face. Generously sized, with creamy skin that ran smoothly into her chest; her nipples pronounced and a little large. A strange peculiarity of hers: the left stiffened easily, even just now with the coolish air, while the right was more reluctant. A slight asymmetry, as if to assert that she wasn't quite perfect.

However he answered, she slipped her panties off next, achingly slowly (little did she know how much sexier it was this way, like a tease), rolling them slightly with her thumbs and then tugging them down. A flash of pubic hair. A half-second of her bare pussy.

Then she was turning away again, leaving the panties just behind her, moving over to the door. To escape - bare naked? Hardly.

She leaned against the door, braced her head against one out-stretched arm, and pretended to cry. Maybe she could coax a little pity from the man. Perhaps she would seem un-sexy while sobbing. Standing completely naked save for a pair of long black socks, her bare ass to the man slowly taking over her life, she tried one last tactic. The pity card. Many men of middle years would feel towards a girl her age, something like fatherly compassion. It was desperate, but she wanted to try.


...no, no she wasn't. A mere thought. A flight of wishful thinking.

No more tricks. If he caught her again, he'd just give up on her. She could not blow this chance, not when he had already caught her trying to mess with him, trying to undermine his plans.

No, now she was descending. Slowly. The slowest fall of her life, dropping to her knees before him. "Is there a...a cushion or something," she asked. She couldn't meet his eyes any more. And from this position, this position of clear and inarguable submission, on her knees with her face lined up with his covered manhood, she felt her heart sink. There was no returning to the surface from here. It was just going to be...all the way down, however far he chose to plunge her. An open question, whether he would let her up for air.

Her hands traced the shape of his penis through his pants, not quite rubbing, more like getting a feel for what was before her. Slowly, she tugged down the zipper, fumbled with one hand for his cock, found it and brought it out until it sprang up under her very nose. Kate looked at it again. God, this was all wrong. She was an important person. Her family was wealthy. This was ridiculous. This couldn't be happening. She could smell his penis, almost taste it already.

Kate's friends sometimes made fun of her. They said she had DSL: Dick-Sucking Lips. Teasing was often exaggerated, but in this case at least, it was not so. Full, rounded, pouty lips. There was a trace of pink lipstick on her - an attempt to make a good impression, that was about to slightly backfire. They parted slightly, and engulfed his glans.

And then she began.
 
I felt my eyebrows inch up my forehead as Miss Carlisle reached for the fastenings of her bra. To my surprise, she removed the support, setting her breasts free . Good Lord, they were more full and magnificent than I had realized.

To my continued amazement, she then removed her panties. A thrill shot through me as I saw a glimpse of dark red hair between her thighs. Despite the apparent fondness of society for completely hairless females, I've always preferred a little strip be left behind. Going completely bald seemed too youthful, too girlish; I prefer my naked females to be adults.

I couldn't really fathom why she had stripped down, though. I certainly hadn't asked her to remove her underwear. Did she just prefer to be naked in a sexual situation? Was she trying to turn me on? Was she showing submission?

My thoughts as to motive were swiftly swept from my brain when her hand touched my cock through my pants. At that point, I really didn't care what her preferred attire was or why she chose it.

She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Her left hand pulled my boxers out as her right hand reached inside. I inhaled sharply as her fingers found my swelling shaft. It took her a few tries to get a grip on it, but she at last managed to haul it out into the open.

She regarded it blankly for a few moments. I had to confess a bit of disappointment in her lack of reaction. Admittedly, it was male vanity that would hope that a woman being somewhat coerced into touching his penis would nevertheless show some eagerness at its appearance. Still, I felt a slight twinge on her non-response.

My cock was a decent length, but unusually thick for its size. More than a few of my partners thought it resembled a fire hydrant. If it troubled or excited Miss Carlisle that she couldn't fully encircle its girth between thumb and forefinger, she gave no immediate sign.

Her lips parted slightly as she bent towards the throbbing tip. A bit of precum oozed out the tip in anticipation as her kiss descended on it. I sighed softly as her lips landed and she began to take the glans inside.

The wide crown required her to open her mouth quite wide to accommodate. I felt her teeth lightly graze the sensitive surface. Just an accident, or was she actively trying to tease me?

To be honest, I'd no idea what her level of experience was. Certainly she had the beauty to attract all manner of male - and perhaps female - suitors. I'd also seen her leave the lobby to get in the car or cab of quite the variety. But whether her active social life equated to an equally active sex life was beyond my knowledge.

She kept her pace slow and deliberate, taking each inch of me further inside with great care. Her progress halted when I felt the head brush against the soft flesh at the rear of her mouth. She paused and I had a brief surge of hope that she might take me into her throat. But instead she reversed course and began pulling off me.

She set up a measured, steady rhythm thereafter. I'd have preferred a bit more speed, but it was her first time with me; I saw no need to push her. Besides, her mouth felt delightful on my achingly hard cock.

I wanted to just lean back and enjoy it, but there remained one last housekeeping matter to tend to. As surreptitiously as I could manage, my hand reached for the Polaroid camera. Her eyes were closed as she performed her work, so she remained unaware as I unfolded the flash and put the viewfinder to my face.

I waited till she was partway into a reverse stroke. "Miss Carlisle," I said calmly. Her eyes flicked open and looked upwards just in time for the flash as I depressed the button.

She reared back in surprise. My cock sprang free with an obscene "pop" as the suction broke. It rocked back and forth, the reddened shaft and prominent purple veins now glistening with her saliva.

I removed the photo from the whirring camera and shook it between finger and thumb. As the seconds passed, the yellowish blobs on the photo resolved into other colors and finer details. The image of Miss Carlisle's face came into focus. Her lips stretched wide around the thick, fleshy cylinder, her cheeks bulging from the mouthful within. Just below, I could make out the broad swells of her breasts, one bare nipple clearly in view.

I held the photo out for her to see for a brief moment. As the shock at what I'd done filled her face, I tucked the picture into an inner pocket of my suit before she could try snatching it away. "I'll keep that safe, just in case you consider changing your mind about our agreement. Once our arrangement is completed, you can have it. Till then, I hold onto it."

I gestured to my throbbing cock, now starting to chill in the open air. "Now why don't you finish your task, Miss Carlisle."

 
Her lips having enveloped his cock, Kate worked away at him dutifully. Blowjobs were...not her thing. If anything, they were just to get a guy fully hard before the real meal deal. Rather, she liked the idea of her man servicing her. She had had a few boyfriends in the past, and certainly enjoyed it when their face was buried between her thighs. But being more of a 'girl on top' kind of individual, her current predicament was...less than ideal. And the fat cock currently plunged in her mouth was plump and heavy, somehow 'full' in a way that made her feel that she was sucking at it rather than sucking it per se.

She kept her approach simple. The idea that her landlord was enjoying this, and probably enjoying her degradation, was not exactly an idea she found favorable. As she started, she let her teeth graze over him briefly, less as a tease as a genuine wish to spoil his mood - moot as that objective likely was, with a fetching redhead bobbing on his thick cock. Trying to put herself out of the situation, her eyes closed softly, and she continued to pump him into her mouth without looking. Easier if she just mentally escaped.

Those large, soft lips smoothly rubbed over every inch of his hardness - well, almost every inch. There was a marker that Kate never crossed, which was taking a man into her throat. For now, she sucked diligently, but in a way that suggested it was work rather than any kind of pleasure. If her small tongue scraped over the underside of his penis, that sensitive ridge, it was coincidence. If she left a trail of warm saliva over him like a decoration of her affection, it was not to be mis-construed. If her lipstick rubbed off gradually over his length, as if advertising the degree of her service to him, it left a lump in her stomach.

Then he spoke her name. Her eyes opened, at first staring ahead at the man's stomach, then flashing up to his face. She almost said "what?", but her mouth was entirely obstructed. The glans had not left her mouth at any point so far, and breathing was hard enough, let alone speaking. Then the little black box registered as a camera. "No," Kate moaned, and pulled away. A little string of her spit still connected her with her tormentor, until it broke and dripped onto one rising tit, a spatter of pre-cum and her mouth's own juices.

She knelt at his feet, the slave at the boots of her conqueror, and looked at him with a hurt look in her eyes, that turned slowly to panic. His hand was shaking the photograph, and he suddenly turned it so that Kate could have a look. "Hey," she began, "you can't...", but could think of nothing to suitably finish the sentence. She was gazing at the picture. Her own face, with a vast mouthful of hard cock, lips stretched to their utmost to fit him inside, wisps of his pubic hair standing out almost to her nose. Her eyes, in the shot, were looking up in what was actually confusion - but looked like wide-eyed adoration or submission. A kind of look that promised more, and better, and more terrible photographs to follow. A kind of look that every man wanted to see on a cute woman's face: please.

Pausing, Kate's green eyes flicked over his face. His cock bobbed slightly from the recent release, and he told her to finish what she had started. Lost for anything else to do, she resumed. Her tongue lapped his length from the bottom to the top, almost starting at his balls until she flicked over his glans. It might have seemed loving, like something a lover would do for her amour, but it was just delaying, delaying the inevitable return to polishing his smooth dick. Her mouth grazed him, lips not quite parting over his shaft, almost teasing. But really just hesitant.

Suddenly, she was rising. Kate stood, about as tall as her landlord given his slouch and her incomplete rise, face to face with him. Her hands were clutching his shoulders, and her naked upper body pressed against him. His cock, momentarily almost forgotten, quivered slightly against her thigh as she pressed into him. "Please," she started saying. Her cool had evaporated. "Please, look, you can't have the photo. That isn't fair. I...I didn't think you would be...taking a picture of this, too. That's too much."

A look came into her eyes, as though she was just beginning to say the extreme position she could continue to fall into. "With that photo, it's too much. You could ask me to do..." The word hovered in the air between them, unspoken:

"anything."

She pressed against him closer, letting her lips part near his ear. She kissed the skin by his ear, letting her body shift almost imperceptibly, stepping into him. His cock jutted between them, pressing into her belly almost insistently, leaving a slight mark on her stomach. One hand eased into his chin, almost by his neck, as if adoringly. "C'mon. A big, powerful man like you doesn't need something to hold over little old me. I'm already blowing your nice, big cock. Isn't that enough for you, hmm?"

Her other hand was delicately, slowly, pushing into his suit, parting the way to what she really wanted. She let her other hand suddenly fall, grasping his cock firmly, but without force, lightly stroking him. Something to take his attention away from the other's hands little journey inwards. While her tongue slithered against his ear...
 
Her technique was not particularly impressive. Obviously I couldn't expect much in the way of enthusiasm from her for me, so a certain mechanical attitude was to be expected. Still, I suspected that it wasn't just me, but also the act itself. I'd wager even the gentlemen she was fond of were similarly nonplussed by her performance.

My critique aside, even a not so good blowjob still means you've got someone sucking your cock. A mind-blowing orgasm was unlikely, but given time, she'd get my rocks off. Consequently, I was quite perturbed when she rose off my cock a second time.

My mouth parted to utter a fierce curse, but suddenly she was in my face, her eyes pleading. "Please, look, you can't have the photo. That isn't fair. I...I didn't think you would be...taking a picture of this, too. That's too much."

I confess, I felt a momentary pang of sympathy. I really did have her over a barrel here. I'd certainly never done anything of this magnitude to pressure a woman into sex. Did I really want to cross this line?

While I hovered at this mental crossroads, Kate suddenly shifted again. She leaned into me, pushing me till I was leaning slightly backwards. Her breasts crushed up against my suit, their upper slopes surging up towards my chin. Somewhere below I felt her right hand cup my cock and hold it against her taut belly.

Her face tilted to the side and her lips brushed against my ear. She whispered in a sultry voice about how powerful and impressive I was and how thick and hard my cock was. Her lips kissed my jawline and I felt the moist tip of her tongue flick at my ear lobe.

Consciously, I didn't trust it. I'd known flighty women, but this shift between anger and fear to languid seduction rang hollow. I knew I couldn't trust it.

But, oh, how I wanted to believe her. She was a fantasy come to life and now she was seducing me. I don't think there's a man alive who doesn't enjoy having a woman purr about how impressive his cock is.

So a part of me was still a bit disappointed when I felt something brush against my chest that was neither firm breast or hard nipple. I felt it again, slipped along my pectoral, this time inside my suit. I glanced down as best I could with her so close.... Her hand - it had to be. She was trying to pickpocket the photograph. That made her sudden seduction make sense. It was all a distraction.

I did nothing, trying to enjoy her feigned enthusiasm and high praise for my cock for what it was worth. Eventually I felt her tug on my suit - subtly at first, then more urgently. She'd found the pocket, but not the photo.

I placed a hand up behind her head, cupping her head like a gentle lover. When her gaze met mine, I smiled sadly at her, "It's not there, Miss Carlisle." Her eyes showed confusion, so I added, "The photo - it's not there."

Her eyes flashed as realization dawned. She knew that I knew and all the permutations therefrom. The seductive set of her face vanished and she pushed off me with her hand in my chest.

This time, though, I was prepared. When she sought to push away, I shifted my grip on her head to the back of her neck and clamped down. My other hand held her firmly above the elbow. While she had a couple inches on my height, I was broader and heavier than she was. My physique may not look like male underwear models she gallivants around town with, but there's muscle underneath. I held her in close and rolled her onto the desk. We struggled, sending papers and pens clattering to the floor. But in the end, I prevailed.

She wound up on her back atop the oak desk. I straddled her at mid-torso, my weight providing no room for for her to wiggle away. She pushed and strained with her arms, but to no avail; I couldn't be budged. She settled for covering her breasts, a futile attempt at modesty.

As I regained my breath after the intense struggle, I smiled. I'd actually enjoyed that. The surge of adrenaline, the delight when I knew I had prevailed - God, what a rush. You could even see it in my cock. I could almost swear it'd grown, the taut, red surface ridged with bulging veins.

Spying the container of my business cards that had fortunately avoided being knocked to the floor, I reached over and selected one. I held it between finger and thumb and rotated my wrist, showing her both sides. "You know what I was really into when I was 10, Miss Carlisle?" I inquired between deep breaths. I suddenly closed my hand into a fist and shook it rapidly. "Magic, Miss Carlisle. I really liked magic." My hand opened; the card game was gone.

"I got pretty decent at it. Not great....," I murmured, shaking my other hand rapidly. When my fingers opened, a pristine white business card lay in its palm. "...but pretty decent."

I flicked the card out of my hand to clatter off a wall. I leaned down and brought my face close to hers. "You're not getting the photo, Miss Carlisle. Not till I'm done with you. Not for quite some time, I assure you.

"Oh, and another thing. I was going to do the gentlemanly thing and wear a condom, but after all your stunts, I don't think I will. No, I think I'm going to take you raw - each and every time. So unless you're looking to become a mom, you'd better look into birth control because I don't give a damn whether I knock you up."

I leaned back and trust my hips forward till my cock throbbed and bobbed over her clutched breasts. "Now I suggest you wrap those tits around my cock and finish me off before I really get upset."
 
Miss Carlisle, as the landlord continued to insistently call her, found herself flipped onto the desk so quickly that she was - frankly - a little stunned. Bent over backwards, she found herself looking up at Mr. Trask so that he seemed to be like some monster above her, looking down with his gloaming eyes, ruling over her as a petty god. A god who reigned over only her, and with an iron fist. His bulk, which she now had to realize was not 'only fat', was more than capable of holding her fixed in place. Just where he wanted her - splayed out decoratively over his desk.

She struggled as he spoke, but there was nothing Kate could do to substantially change their relative positions. He had the weight, and the angle, and she was bent back - it was against gravity to rise. Folding arms over her breasts, she tried to squirm around left and right, almost to just test her flexibility from here, and accomplished nothing more than seeming to writhe below him like a concubine. She had one of those bodies that always looks best moving, that would be splendid dancing topless, or performing a strip-tease, the wide hips, the large bosom, the flat stomach - that ideal of feminine form that seems to reach its zenith as it moves, rhythmically, sensuously.

Her face was now nothing but defeated. "Please," she murmured a few times as the landlord demonstrated his magic trick, and told her what he wanted. The word, as in some mantra exercise practiced by a monk, was rapidly losing its meaning with repetition. She kept saying it, almost on auto-pilot. "Please."

As she looked down her body, she could see his swaying cock, rocking like a boa constrictor down by her waist. Oh god he's going to fuck me, oh god he's going to fuck me, repeated like a broken radio through Kate's head as she looked at it. Just for a second, the alien thought intruded - I wonder what he would feel like inside... Before it was shouted out by the more common character of her self - contempt, and dismay at seeing that contempt upset by losing.

The crude words fell down upon her like a rain of fire. So another level of degradation was to be hers. When he talked of fucking her without a condom, she murmured several more times: "please, please, not..." the words robbed of their meaning by repetition, and her repeated attempts to trick her tormentor. She closed her eyes. Her face fell to one side. One hand fumbled, found him. Gripped him slightly, drew that fat mass towards her chest.

He fit surprisingly smoothly. Lubricated by her own spit, his cock slid evenly between her tits, as though sliding home into a loose but soft pussy, softly streaking between her weight boobs - large even on her back. Once he was 'inside' the valley of her breasts, she pressed them together. "Oh God," she was murmuring now, "oh God this is...", not able to find the words.

Novel?

She crushed her breasts together whenever his cock threatened to bob away, trying to keep him contained. Her face was slowly reddening, unable to hold back the blush response any longer. The sound was beginning to get to her: her own breasts slapping slightly as they were pushed around him repeatedly. She didn't really know what she was doing. This was a wholly new experience. She tried to buck slightly on the desk, scraping herself back and forth with the amount of flexibility he permitted her, and found that her hips rocked up and against him.

No, not her hips. Her pussy. She felt herself grinding against his legs, and stopped, unable to contain the embarrassment of it. Unknown to her, she left a slight mark of her un-confessed wetness against the grain of his trousers, a whiff of her own uncomfortable arousal like a fingerprint against his clothes. Now Kate tried to freeze her body, and just slide her tits themselves up and down his shaft. This began to work better. Up and down. It was a good thing she had put so much moisture on his cock, as it lubricated the process slightly. At one point, she spat into her hand, returning it to his cock to moisten it a little further, before beginning again. Her face now red, almost scarlet, pressed down with one cheek against the cooling wood. "Oh Gooooood," she was moaning slightly, humiliated beyond words but still pointlessly flickering through them.

Wanting it to end, so maybe he would let her go, Kate reached a hand down. The other arm tried to 'scoop' her breasts together around him as far as possible. The hand wriggled down, and held his balls delicately, circling a finger around to grip him like a bag of marbles, and very gently squeezed, other fingers molding into his testes like a kind of amorphous massage, still a little wet from her mouth the moisture skimmed over the flesh of his balls.

Kate felt the moisture between her legs suddenly, like a flash of realization. "Oh God," she said again to nobody in particular, feeling a bead of what she hoped was sweat tickle between her legs, warm, coaxing.

Suddenly, she remembered. She looked up at him. "No more pictures," she whimpered into his face that was seemingly passive and impossibly godlike.

A picture of - whatever this scene was - would probably destroy her.
 
Last edited:
I hadn't been teased like this in ages. My cock felt as heavy as stone. Each tantalizing pass through her cleavage coaxed out a fresh dollop of precum. Between her saliva and my own contributions, I glided through her breasts with minimal resistance.

For her part, Kate had seemingly decided to abandon her reluctance. She actually moaned and writhed below me. I suspect it was only for my benefit - the more I enjoyed it, the faster this would all be over. Still, I had to admit she was very convincing. Her soft groans invoking the Lord sounded very real.

I perhaps could have held out a bit longer, but her scrotum massage pushed me over the edge. Her hand reached down below my aching cock and took the heavy sack in hand. Her fingers delicately teased the sensitive, plum-sized orbs. I was instinctively vulnerable - a hard squeeze would have been horribly painful - but she caressed them - dare I say - almost lovingly. The sensation pushed my arousal to the brink until I at last toppled over.

I groaned long and low as I came. My cock bulged and swelled as a gush of whitish jism exploded forth. The first couple blasts splashed on her chin and cheeks. The following spurts lacked the same velocity and wound up coating her neck and sternum.

My shoulders hunched forward, momentarily exhausted by the powerful release. Kate seemed momentarily dazed. I wondered if she'd ever let a man cum on her before. Or perhaps her previous lovers hadn't produced quite so much in a single go.

As I looked down the her, I vaguely recalled something she'd whispered as I'd been close to climax. "No more pictures," she'd murmured. But gazing over at the result, how could I not? Her face had splattered streaks of cum and a thick pool had formed in the hollow of her neck. The pink glans poked just beyond her deep cleavage, a thin trail of jism trailing from it down to her neck. Feeling inspired, I reached for the camera and quickly captured the image.

The sound of the shutter spurred her to action, but it was too late. I heaved myself off her and managed to clamber to my feet without stumbling. I waited till the photo had developed into a clear picture of degradation before holding it out to her.

"Quite the impressive performance, Miss Carlisle. You take your time, but you certainly produce results." I grinned, pleased at what I'd wrought.

"I'll let you keep this photo - on one condition. When next I summon you to perform, you will bring this photo with you. I want you to keep it in good condition, so no destroying it. I want you to have a memento of our time today." I extended the photo within reach of her hands. "Here you are. Take it and go." I waited a beat and added, "Till next time."
 
"Disgusting. You're a...a disgusting animal." Kate shuddered beneath her landlord, closing her eyes against the flash. "You...you bastard. I said...I said not to take any more pictures, you asshole." She stayed splayed on his desk for a moment as he drew away, as though simply too physically stunned by what had just happened to react any further. "Urgh, it's all over me. You fucking pig." She sat up slowly, breasts falling into a more luscious slope as gravity released its hold on her. Kate looked down, saw the cum dribble from her chin, slide between her breasts. She was covered in it. Decorated by it. Marked: property of.

Fumbling for Kleenex, to wipe herself down, she managed to get the thicker portions of his sperm from her face and chest, though sticky patches were left over on her skin. And stronger than her perfume was that sharp odor of cum, making her feel as cheap as any little whore. How little better she was than a whore, now she thought of it. Essentially, she had just blown her landlord for money, or at least a release from financial obligation.

Temporarily.

Thinking of how he had spoken of fucking her without a condom, Kate dressed on auto-pilot, unable to think straight. She clipped her bra back on, tugged on her panties. She muttered "fucker" under her breath. Snatched the photo when it was offered, put it away into a pocket of her jeans and then drew these on as well. "Fucker...fucker..." She could not meet his eyes, unable to bear to look at the man who had...tamed her.

Upstairs she showered for a half-hour, until her skin was smooth again, and no trace of him remained.

--------------

A few days later, Kate was lying on her bed once again. Sasha was talking about some boy she had met at a club, and the physical affections exchanged between them, a keen look in her eyes. "Say, who are you seeing at the moment?" she asked Kate, her eyes full of good humor. "Not still that Tim guy, right? He's such a pushover, even for you. I know you like your boys to kneel and bark, but still..."

"No," said Kate, looking away anxiously. She kept thinking that she heard someone knocking at the door. Trask's knock was so characteristic, so crisp and precise. One night she had actually dreamed of the knock. Nothing else. Just the door, and the hand presumably on the other side. Then the wood had begun to splinter, and she woke up before she found out what was going to happen.

Sasha's face became more serious. "You okay, babe? You need a night on the town? Not more rent blues, is it? I thought you had that handled."

"I...I have to go, Sash. T-T-Y-L and all that." Kate closed her laptop, and began to pace her room. The photograph. It was all she could think about. She had put it in her underwear drawer. Occasionally, she drew it out to look at it. Her face, her neck, her chest all on display, part of his cock still partially erect jutting just below her face. It just reminded her of the other one, still in his possession.

The fucker...the fucker...

Probably showed it off to his friends. Probably jacked off to it, remembering what he had done to her. Probably was coming up the stairs now, was about to knock any second. Probably would just turn her out of the apartment anyway, the bastard, go back on the deal.

Kate avoided the apartment as much as possible. Went out to campus for no reason at all, coming home late, hungry. Trying to avoid a daytime visit from Trask. One night she had stayed out, stayed with Sasha in a pull-out bed, but she was not able to come up with a suitable excuse the next night. Her cell-phone rang. Tim. Speak of the wimp, and he shall appear.

"Hey, Katie. How's it going?"

"Tim. Have I ever gone by 'Katie', to your recollection?"

"Haha, I guess not, no. Sorry. Look, I just called because I popped by. Wanted to know if you wanted to go for a drink."


Pause.

"Kate?"

"Um, yeah, yeah. That'd be great, actually. A few drinks."
Shaky laughter. "I'll buzz you in. Stay down there in the lobby; I'll join you right away." She wanted him to stay there so as to avoid any chance of him getting the idea of hanging around the apartment first. A meeting between Tim and Trask seemed like the perfect storm to Kate. God only knew what Trask would say.

She pulled on a change of clothes, and prepared to meet him downstairs. She slipped the incriminating photo, folded several times, into the most concealed slot in her purse. She could not bear the thought of leaving it. Somehow she imagined Trask coming into her apartment, rooting around until he found it - having had a change of heart - adding it to his collection again.

2238-doutzen01.jpg
 
I made no effort to contact Kate Carlisle right away. My libido naturally thought I should demand her presence almost immediately after I left, but I knew I couldn't ask too much of her too quickly. Based upon her first performance, I felt I'd found a golden goose; careful handling was required.

I encountered her next purely by accident. I was exiting the lobby when I encountered Tim Drake. Tim and I knew each other in passing from a couple of charity events we'd both been a part of. I knew he hailed from money - not Carlisle money, but enough to let him turn his fondness for the arts into sort of a job.

Ordinarily I would have exchanged a few polite words with him and been on my way. But when he mentioned that he was here to meet Kate Carlisle, I changed plans. This could provide some valuable insight into my tenant.

Kate Carlisle's beauty and last name ensured a regular appearances in the various society columns. I'd noticed what seemed an odd lack of consistency in the men she was linked with. Granted, some of these were one time appearances, but sometimes she'd spend weeks or months in the company of a particular individual. Yet they all seemed so different. Some had Ivy League educations and old family money like Tim. Others had barely finished college or worked real jobs for modest paychecks. Some were famous, whereas a couple were total unknowns before being photographed on Kate's arm. Income, religion, ethnicity, education, notoriety, socioeconomic class - her choices seemed to run the gamut.

Even something as basic as physical appearance ran a wide array. She'd notoriously dated a few incredibly handsome individuals, including a male model or two. But she'd also dated some men who seemed rather plain. Not unattractive, mind you, but just rather average compared to her scintillating beauty.

The only common thread seemed to be height; her dates were all a fair ways over 6'.That seemed more a practical consideration, though. If you're a leggy redhead with an eye towards fashion, you want to wear high heels. That means having a tall boyfriend if you don't want to tower over him.

All this struck me as odd. Kate was clearly not a woman of weak opinion, so clearly these men had to appeal to her in some respect. But what qualities could such a disparate lot share?

I got my first inkling when Kate appeared. The clicks of her high heels alerted Drake and I to her approach. I turned in time to catch the swiftest glimpse of displeasure flit across her visages. Unquestionably, she was not eager to see me again and probably didn't care to see me engaged in conversation with Tim.

When my eyes returned to Tim, I noticed a subtle but significant change. His entire body language shifted as she approached. As she drew close enough to exchange a kiss with him, I suddenly realized what it was. He was deferential to her. He wasn't a simpering lackey, but I knew instinctively that Kate had him wrapped around her finger.

Something like that could explain her otherwise eclectic taste in men. Perhaps she'd favored all of them based on their willingness to kowtow to her. It would also explain some of the intensity of her reaction to me. Having to kowtow to a man might be an entirely novel experience for her.

"Ah, Miss Carlisle, hello. Mr. Drake was just telling me how you two first met. How quaint.

"Just a brief matter of business before I let you go. Miss Carlisle, if you could make the time to drop by my office tomorrow afternoon, I'd appreciate it. Perhaps around 3. Oh, and be sure to bring the paperwork I asked you to review and hold onto."

I turned back to her companion. "Mr. Drake, I won't delay you from your evening plans any longer. It was good to see you again. Oh, and I shall definitely look forward to seeing you again in two weeks." I turned to Miss Carlisle and explained, "Mr. Drake has kindly invited me to attend his new gallery opening; I expect I'll see you there as well, Miss Carlisle."

I stepped towards the door. "Till next time," I said, waving goodbye
 
Trask's office. 3pm.

Tim had been - easy to handle. Kate had barely spoken to him, let him ramble on about his own life, about how much he fancied her. His gallery. How exciting. The only thing that had surprised her, was that he had some kind of focus on female nudes.

Which was both surprising because he seemed like such a pushover. Scratch that. Was such a pushover. It therefore seemed strange to think of him making use of female sexuality, rather than just being terrified of it. And it was a shock, because it reminded her of her own photos. Nude photos. The picture...

That she now held in her hand. Standing in Trask's office. Having just entered the office, she stood. Her hand flicked the photo slightly, back and forth in her hand. Her face, decorated by his cum, spattered and degraded - the final product of their last, brutally sexual encounter. She was standing there, seemingly idle, mind whirling for something to say to break the cycle.

For now, stalling, trying to turn this into a pleasantry, she said softly, "hello, Mr. Trask. It has been a while. Can't say that I've missed you." She swallowed, her throat dry. She had intended to be pleasant to him, trying to mollify him with simple manners, acting as though nothing was amiss, as though they were just two acquaintances catching up. Perhaps if she just kept acting that way, it would become true. A lie told often enough.

She felt frozen. She could not approach his desk, as she intended, to give him back the photo. It froze in her hand, felt like a sliver of ice. Sent shivers up her. To think of the possible things he might ask of her. To think of how little choice she would have, in complying. To think of the range of possible depravities that existed in her mind - and more importantly, in his.

luther-ruth-wilson-840815470.jpg
 
I smiled as Kate entered. She'd dressed up for our appointment. Her green silk blouse again hugged her incredible curves without seeming clingy or undersized. Her long black skirt somehow seemed to emphasize her long legs rather than conceal them. She looked simply stunning.

Yet she had worn this to a meeting with me. A part of me would like to believe that it had been done for me - that she wanted me to admire her poise and figure. But I thought it unlikely she craved such approval from me. Rather, I suspect she just couldn't bring herself to dress shabbily for anyone, not even a man she despised. Amusing.

"Good of you to arrive on time, Miss Carlisle," I opened. "Do come in." I directed her towards the seat opposite my desk, but she remained motionless. She stood just inside the closed door to my office. Both hands held a Polaroid photo in one hand, her fingertips turning pale white from the intensity of her grip.

I gave a mental shrug and continued. "I see you've brought the photograph back as directed. Thank you for that. However, I notice several creases along its surface. You folded it up, didn't you?" I waggled an index finger at her. "Tsk, tsk, Miss Carlisle. I do believe my instructions were not to damage the photo. "

I glared at her a moment over the tops of my glasses. "Still, you appear to have kept to the spirit of the agreement in returning the photo, so I shan't consider this to be an inexcusable breach. I shall merely take it into account for today's session."

I rose and began stacking up the papers on my desk. "I rather enjoyed our last meeting in my office. However, I feel as if our exchange was rather . . . one-sided. I do not wish you to take the impression that I am entirely selfish about such matters." I set the stacks onto a side table and likewise removed the desk lamp, leaving only the dull green of the desk blotter atop the desk's surface.

"To that end, I would like to see you take some pleasure from today's proceedings. Now I know what you're thinking. 'How could you possibly take pleasure from a man such as me?'" I grinned at her congenially. "I agree with your doubt; after all, we are still so new to each other."

I stabbed a finger into the air. "Ah, but that is easily remedied! You are, I'm quite sure, very familiar with your own sources of pleasure, so you shall demonstrate for me." I tapped the desk blotter with my hand twice. "You will come sit yourself here and do whatever it is you need to get yourself off. I trust those delicate fingers of yours will prove more than adequate for you to achieve two or three orgasms."

I sat down in my leather chair and pushed back to provide room for her to get to the desk. Easing into the cushions, I folded my hands beneath my chin and smiled softly. "Whenever you'd care to begin, Miss Carlisle."
 
As usual, the new perversions that Trask was capable of, stunned Kate momentarily. "Excuse me?" she began, before trailing off, seeing the landlord settle himself comfortably into his cushions. Evidently he was serious. Somehow his casual manner about this, paired with his Cheshire's grin, had made her feel that he was joking.

That look of his, made all the butterflies in her stomach burst to life, rising, circling wildly in the darkness of her chest.

"You want me to...perform for you?" she murmured, less of a question than an absorption, trying to process it in her own words. She moved towards him as one might approach a tiger, each step slow, agonizingly slow. Finally she was at the desk, and she moved so that she would be facing him. And simply stood, breathing, swallowing. Her breasts shifted slowly under the silk, and under other circumstances would have been intimidating in their perfection, their fullness. But of course, the landlord had already done things to them, or rather had Kate do things to him using them, that would be scandalous in a brothel. So perhaps she was beautiful - that was hardly deniable - but the power of her beauty was gone. Or rather, the power was subjected. Broken in.

Her hands were at her hips, and she looked as though she was considering saying something, but thinking better of it. Her fingers splayed out over the waist of her dress, and pressed inwards - into herself - until they followed the curve of her thighs and she was pressing against her womanhood beneath. They glided on until they were cupped over herself through the fabric, folded over each other. And she did this a few times, as though warming up before daring anything further.

"You are a terrible person," she murmured, though for a second it was not at all clear that she was speaking to Trask. It was muttered anywhere but at him - to the wall, to her shoulder, to herself. And one of her hands crept to the clasp that held the high-waisted dress in place, and unfastened it. It was tightly fit, and she had to pull a few times, jaggedly, until it was ebbing down her thighs and crumpling to the floor. Her black panties, beneath, were needlessly lacy. Through them, there was a whisper of her inner flesh, but nothing more.

She began to stroke herself through the panties, focusing at first on her inner thighs, before the circles drew closer to the core of her. A long index finger pressed a curling length into herself, pressing the fabric visibly into her folds, and her body trembled. Kate was quick to respond to sexual touch; her fingers were old friends, and even this perverse scene was not delaying her inevitable arousal. In fact, to her own self-disgust, she found it was egging her on, somehow accelerating the descent into the storm of her sexuality.

The curling finger, suggestively phallic, curled and pressed in, then withdrew enough to make slower circles against the filmy texture of her underwear.

showimg.aspx


Her face already turned from her tormentor, Kate closed her eyes, unwilling to face her humiliation directly. She could feel a wetness beneath her finger, and gradually - while her right hand maintained its circles - the left hand began to dip inside, beneath the sheer fabric...
 
I remained quiet and still as Kate slowly edged around the desk to stand before me. I resisted the temptation to give voice to my appreciation for her beauty as she slipped out of her skirt. I did not yet have the full measure of her and did not want to unduly interfere. Her success here today was important.

She had born up well under the first test, but her willingness to endure my touch was a fairly minor victory. If she could achieve orgasm in my presence, then she'd be more inclined to believe she could take pleasure from my touch. And if I achieved that, I would truly cement my hold on her.

But experience taught me that female arousal could be both fickle and fragile. Enticing as she was, I risked disrupting the delicate balance by engaging too swiftly. I needed her to let her proceed without my involvement.

My task was not without challenge. Even clothed, watching her bosom rise and fall tempted me. Her nipples had swollen to prodigious size. I longed to feel their blunt tips digging into my palms, to taste each in turn with my tongue.

Even without the visuals, the sounds she made would have still captured my attention. Soft sighs - almost like the purrs of a contented feline - issued from her broad slash of a mouth. After one hand dipped inside her lace panties, a moist, squishy sound followed. Oh, she was delightfully wet. I repressed the urge to physically shiver with desire.

My own arousal was soon unmistakable. A fat cylindrical bulge crept across the front of my pants. The position was soon somewhat uncomfortable as my swelling libido fought the constraints of its cloth enclosure.

Still, I didn't want to disrupt the mood by freeing my fleshy pillar. Personal experience had produced quite an array of female opinions as to the visual appeal of my cock. While some seemed delighted to see such clear proof of how attractive I found them, others seemed to regard it as silly-looking.

I'd once had a brief liaison with a woman who declared that my cock was the ugliest she'd ever seen. "It's far too thick for its length. A beautiful cock should be long and slender, like a banana. Yours is so stout that it looks like a fucking fire hydrant." I ended up taking her from behind so she didn't have to see the "fat monstrosity".

Not knowing if my naked lust would inspire or inhibit Kate, I kept it in my pants. There would be time enough for my own desire later. For now, I let Kate proceed with her self-pleasure.

 
Kate's mind drifted. Trask's silence only aided this, made it foggily easy to drift into unclear thinking. Fantasizing, even.

She imagined herself standing before a tiger. She was in a room of purple velvet and gold columns. Around her, there was faint music coasting through the air, and the smell of old flowers. A sort of dusky perfume. The tiger was making a low, steady growl, though somehow it did not seem like it was going to attack. It was both aggressive, and yet patient. Kate felt intensely that when she climaxed, it would fall upon her and devour her, rip her to pieces with its terrible claws and teeth. And yet - and yet her desire was mounting, not failing at the thought. Impossibly, warmth was building in her.

Inside her panties, which were slightly damp with her own juices, her fingers worked herself skillfully. One finger dipped and dipped, gaining gradual depths as it found her passage suitably moist and her desire for a more aggressive push increased. Gradually, her thumb was settling on her clitoris, working it in small circles that were never rushed, never hurried. Together, their movement was only faintly masked by the underwear, which now served little purpose except to annoy Trask by obscuring his view to some extent. They worked like a small engine of intricate design, shifting and sliding like the firing of pistons, gliding into her own lubrication, working a heat that rose through her lower body...a quiet noise of satisfaction murmured feverishly from the corner of her mouth. Her face flushed gradually, along with her upper chest.

The tiger brushed against her knees, pacing now before her. Each time its rough fur pressed her bare legs, she felt her thighs shake slightly. Its sheer force. Its terrible power. Its rumble rolled into her, and the vibrations matched the ones now growing low in her abdomen, the rolling thunder of a building orgasm. It looked up at her with grave intelligence, eyes dark and unreadable in the chamber's shadows. There was only a glimmer, like the momentary flash of a bulb, catching and pinning her to her near-nakedness.

"God, it - " she said, meaninglessly speaking anything. "God..." She began to push in slow thrust, as though fucking her own hand in sudden, un-coordinated pulses, without the actual rhythm of lovemaking. Her legs splayed slightly out in incremental jerks, as she began to ride the wave of the experience, two fingers pushing together into her pussy like a hungry tongue. Before the disgusting landlord, she orgasmed shamefully, a noise that gradually became apparent as soft sobbing emerging as she slowly calmed. Her fingers stayed near her waist, though they emerged, visibly reddened and damp, lazily floating at her thigh. The other hand was gripping the desk violently, so hard it was a ghostly white, though now it gradually loosened.

She could not face him. It was easier to face the tiger. Its wise eyes regarded her hungrily, though still it delayed, toying with its prey, refusing yet to pounce. Her eyes remained closed, and her soft lips moved slowly, quietly sobbing. She often cried a little when she climaxed, though rarely was it for this reason - rarely was it out of abashed humiliation. "You...you got what you want," she finally said, biting her lip slightly between words to control her voice's trembling. Eyes squeezed shut like a child unwilling to face a punishment. "You...you just want to hurt me, because you h-hate me. Isn't this enough? Haven't you won, already?"
 

I watched in silence as Kate's fingers worked beneath the lace of her panties. She remained quiet herself, with only the tempo and intensity of her breathing giving me any real aural feedback on her status. Till she called out to God a few times and began to physically shudder through an orgasm, I'd had only the vaguest guess as to how aroused she was.

Somewhere in the process of release, her gasps became more like sobs. Her eyes remained shut, but a trickle of tear slipped across each of her flushed cheeks. Her murmured pleas to God now suggested entreaties to spare her from the intensity of her climax.

"You...you just want to hurt me, because you h-hate me. Isn't this enough?
Haven't you won, already?"


I shook my head instinctively, even though her closed eyes made the gesture meaningless. "No," I denied softly. "No, I don't want to hurt you."

After moment's reflection, though, my refutation rang slightly hollow to my conscience. Naturally I considered myself a good person and a good person didn't take delight in hurting others. I was no sadist.

But . . . that wasn't quite the entire story, was it? Because when Kate had cried a little, my own libido had surged. That her orgasm was intense enough to bring tears to her eyes had my cock straining the seams of my pants. Did I truly not want to hurt her? I wanted to say that I didn't. But if it produced such a reaction from her . . . ? I wasn't entirely sure of my true feelings now.

"I also assure you that I do not hate you." Of that I could be certain. I wasn't sure what to classify my affection for her as. Love was definitely the wrong word, but dismissing it as mere lust seemed likewise inaccurate. "I am rather . . . fond . . . of you. In my own fashion." Not exactly Shakespeare, but at least it rang true.

I brushed past my indecision to focus on the one thing that I was truly certain of. "But no, it's not enough. Not yet."

I stood from my chair and stepped near to her. She sensed my presence and I could see her posture tense, though her eyes remained tightly shut. "Shhhhhh," I whispered as one might to a frightened animal. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you."

I leaned in close, my face near hers. She smelled of lavender soap and expensive perfume. "Keep your eyes closed," I whispered softly. "This will just take a second."

My fingertips brushed against her waist. Kate flinched slightly at the unexpected contact, prompting me to murmur, "Eeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssyyyy, eeeeaaaasssyyy," to soothe her. Her skin felt warm and smooth; I longed to let my fingers linger so that I might explore it at length. But I'd promised to be swift and I didn't want to break my word.

Keeping my palms flat against her sides, I slipped my outstretched fingertips beneath the waistband of her panties. Once the elastic was over my knuckles and I could hook my thumbs outside, I knelt and shoved her underwear off her hips and down her thighs. I stood up once I'd ensured that the panties had dropped past her ankles.

I took a moment to gaze at her now half-naked body. God, she was glorious. My lust throbbed painfully in my pants, aching for release. But not yet. Today was about her. For now, I would watch.

I sat down again, the well-worn leather creaking slightly as I settled. "Now, Miss Carlisle - do it again."
 
Back
Top