bi handjob buddies

40 mwm really want to meet a guy for mutual j/o. my thing is that it needs to be someone i do not know yet. want the first time to be the first meeting. live in fort lauderdale area if anuone else is interested drop a pm
 
support

All this support. I should run for office on the Right to Come ticket. The convention would be a great, big group masturbation party, thousands in the stands with their pants at their ankles and their cocks in their hands, and a good many wives and girlfriends on the main floor providing nude support...
 
got it

You've got the nomination, then. I should be considering a cabinet, but all I can think about is where to install the glory holes in the White House.
 
As a pre-teen and teenager and through high school there was at least five of us that would "experiment" and jack-off together and a couple of those those boys getting into blow jobs as well. That was 40 years ago and a lot of us reading these stories know how the attitude towards any sex with a same sex partner was looked on.
Of all of us guys, all have gotten married, some fathered children, and some have gone through the rest of their lives never doing these things again that brought so much excitement back then.
It would be nice to do those same things now that we are older, perhaps it would be even more intense and enjoyable as we wouldn't carry the "after sex guilt" so many of experienced back then. And Hell, I have actually learned some things since then!!
 
blast off

Funny how just a one line or two line message can get one off. Didn't know my cum had such trajectory. I'll have to clear stuff off my desk before I mark up any more books with tell-tale stains!
 
Funny how just a one line or two line message can get one off. Didn't know my cum had such trajectory. I'll have to clear stuff off my desk before I mark up any more books with tell-tale stains!

Now I feel bad. As your running mate, I should have been there to help clean up.;)
 
typing

No to cleanup. I'd rather have you here--as my running mate.
Just lay your cock on my keyboard, I'll slip out mine, and we'll pound out a vigorous state of the union message.
 
location, location

So, Shoretoplease, where in the world are you? Hard to find the opportunity to stand behind you, undo your zipper and take out your cock if you are hidden among so many billions of people. Well, maybe one of us will meet you at the shore. That would eliminate the zipper, and maybe provide some topless views along the beach for inspiration.
 
Long-time nudist

Just saw this thread and had to chime in. I was lucky. Long-time friends (20 plus years) and also nudists asked my to join in some MFM fun after my divorce. After a few play dates, MM contact came up as a course of playing around. After that, when his wife was busy, we'd sometimes watch porn and j/o together, then later tried j/o each other and then later tried bj's. Being nudists and having an open mind about the body and mutual pleasure helped remove any stigma. I've tried posting on other message boards but it's hard to find people you share some chemistry with and trust for such open fun. If there are like-minded people on Eastern Long Island, I know I'd love to hear from them.
 
eastern LI

You should look up Nipers. He has been pining for such fun and he is in your neck of the woods.
 
Back
Top