Any Babysitter Events?

Ahi_Viking

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
334
I have to ask because I just bumped into one of my baby sitters at the gym today. She's a 20-year old beauty with little waist, big brown eyes, thick lips and a bulbous, round ass. One time I hired her a year or two ago and she came over in skin-tight lycra hot pants. When I came in the house before finally leaving she was laying on the floor on her side with her ass aimed right at me - either in a thong or without panties. She saw me, looked over her shoulder at me and smiled real big - showoff. I've hired a couple other hotties too.

So, I'm curious if any of you here have, as customers or babysitters, had any flings.
 
Going back to work full time soon...would any babysitters want to interview for a nanny position :p
 
Interesting subject! I would be interested in this...my kids had a babysitter when they were younger that would flirt with me. I never made the move but always wondered what it would be like.
 
I have not but there seems to be a possibility with my kids current babysitter. She is very flirtatious. I think our only obstacle is alone time without my wife. She is 20 with dark hair and dark eyes and quite curvy.
 
That's a line I never crossed. Most of our babysitters were girls in their teens, and I never considered the possibility. Did have two who were in their early 20s, and one of them was rather tempting. She was a chubby redhead with big breasts and she always wore skimpy clothes. She was dumber than a sack of rocks, however, and that ultimately led to my wife firing her. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to her.
 
Keep all discussions age 18 or older or this thread will be deleted.

Chargergirl, Mod of Fet. Central
 
tumblr_mg8krnqmsI1qzfebyo1_500.jpg
 
Yes

Yes, I never even thought of age because any sitter I've hired has been 18 or older. So, yes please. Keep it 18+. Sorry if anybody got confused.
 
Babysitter events?

Fuck yeah! The bitch took some of my wifes jewlery and overcharged us, after amping up my son on sugar and mountain dew. He fell asleep about 3am, in the middle of the rec room which looked like a tornado hit it backwards. Will use family from now on, thanks! No temptation to fuck them either! Problem solved.
 
Ya the one babysitter event I heard about.... the dude did time in and GA. corrections facility and ruined his family financially..... I guarantee this thread is under the Microscope..
 
I definitely liked to dress very teasingly during the time I was doing some babysitting in my college days
 
not personally it's been close...looking back I know I could have done it if I had pursued it a little...the guy put it out there but I didn't really take the bait.
 
on this idea...who has had sex while babysitting...snuck in the boyfriend etc and had sex while kids were asleep and parents were gone?
 
I was a single dad for many years and had a lot of 18 yo babysitters thru the years. There was one hot blonde that flirted with me a few times when I drove her home at 1 or 2 am. If my kids hadn't been asleep in the backseat, I would have seen where it might have gone. Didn't want to lose such a great babysitter either
 
I also started...

on this idea...who has had sex while babysitting...snuck in the boyfriend etc and had sex while kids were asleep and parents were gone?

a thread on this topic --- about to read the notes here in this thread.

Thanks for this thread
 
Back
Top