(Sexually) Hangry?

AWomanInRed

Really Really Experienced
I hear a lot about people being 'Hangry'...a mix of hungry and angry due to skipping a meal or two...but what about H-anger due to lack of sex?

When's the last time you were (Sexually) Hangry? Do you have any surefire ways of dealing with it? [ Also, do you have a fetish that you prefer to break your fast with, or does anything go at that point? ]

I’ve never thought anyone could be sexually hangry...but you have a point. I usually satisfy my cravings by online fun or sexting my favorite Lit partner.

he'll yes

after a week of no sex... it used to be extremely hard to be civil TO ANYONE..
and that's with a daily regimen of masturbation,

Now, haven't been laid in a few weeks and haven't cum in 8 days....Im so hangry I could explode

Interesting.

I would say its like all sine wave things: higher frequency less wavelength per rating of energy.

In other words, there is less energy required for greater intensity of orgasm when there is a build-up of 'capacitance.'

...But that's a very rough 'template' for the thing. It also could be that the more regular the sexual activity fully-realized in the physical form, the more 'nerve raw' and erotically over-sensitive someone might be - up to some 'optimum' useful point or level.

There almost certainly would be, though, some equivalence to the 'hungry/angry' paradigm. I'm aware that there are a few psychologists who have written about this.

I get increasingly antsy and more perverted when it goes more than a few months between strap-on sessions with my wife despite having plenty of other sorts of sex. Then when it happens it’s like a big ball of stress gets unwound.

I need the sexual equivalent of a Snickers bar. I'm not myself when I'm hungry.

Lets make that a king sized Snickers.... Or two. 😉

Back