Any women do group masturbation with other women?

Martin709

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Posts
142
Hi ladies. I would love to hear your stories about fantasies or experiences of masturbating in larger groups with women.
 
Last edited:
Hi ladies. I would love to hear your stories about fantasies or experiences of masturbating in larger groups with women. I only seen it in porn but want to hear about stories or if real lucky to see it in person. Must be so wonderful all those women orgasming together and the scent of ass and pussy. I better stop now before I explode lol.

Once with 5 women
 
What was is like, did everyone moan loud and orgasm together? I never experienced seeing women cum together but must be unbelievable. Great pic btw!
 
Well I haven't been with a woman in a long time so I would probably enjoy that. :)
 
The 5 where me, my sister, my hubby's FWB, her wife and my Mom


I Squirt as does my hubby's FWB, nothing to clean up as we were all sitting on the edge of my hot tub ...
 
might

Well I haven't been with a woman in a long time so I would probably enjoy that. :)

might be bad but that doesn't mean its not nice :D

I want to hear the details from 'Followmenow' come on throw a dog a bone :D
 
Sometimes my Mistress and I do this, though usually, if we're using just our hands, they're on each other.
 
This isn't related, but is anyone else having problems saving an avatar to their profile?
 
in

What more?

In the voice of Oliver Twist "please miss, can I have some more"

yes more, was it only women, was it all hands to the pumps or just individual effort, age range,you know all the little stuff we shouldn't sweat over :D
 
Masturbating thinking about women masturbating while they watch porn that has women masturbating. :p
 
I don't know if they masturbate, but there is a lesbian threesome in our sub-division that my wife and daughter go visit regularly, and I know they play with each other.
 
Maybe I will have to take a ride lol. Haven't found such women where I live.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top