Looking for a Specific story used search, google, and tags need help

infernodante

Virgin
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Posts
7
So I suspect the story may have been deleted, because I swear I added it to favorites. (I wish there was a way to see all the stories you have ever rated/read - like an account history).

I did all the things I was suppose to - I searched - I used tags - I even used google. Nada.

The story I am looking for has this basic outline.

A guy who works in a bar comes home with the intention of fucking the babysitter. He finds her with her boyfriend. He realizes this makes fucking her easier - so he interrupts them and then threatens to tell on her to her dad. She is upset and claims she is a virgin. He tells her if she can prove she is a virgin he won't tell. The checks - she is a virgin. Then he gets a blowjob from her. Then I think she deepthroats him. Then his wife calls and while he talks to her on the phone he takes her virginity. Afterwards she becomes his little slut until she leaves for college in the fall. He divorces his wife and moves to somewhere in Europe (Copenhagen? Denmark? Amsterdam?).

I would really appreciate anyone who can help me with finding this story.
 
So I think I know what it was but it is gone

So I think the story was The Babysitter's Prize by slyc_willie - however it is gone. Is there an archive? Or a way to recover the story?
 
Thanks

Well either he did the ripping off (and that is why it disappeared from literotica) or he was ripped off because that is the story and I was able to confirm it used to be listed as a story by him.

Thank you for finding it for me :)
 
If you are sure that Slyc_Willie was the author, he may have pulled the story from lit for publication else where, we might want to think about telling him about the publication laptop found.
 
I will send him a message

With having the story I was able to use the internet archive to see that his version on literotica predates that fanfiction. Also I read some more of the fanfiction author's work and that one is inconsistent with the others.

Am I sure? Absolutely not. I mean I find it odd that his disappeared from the site and then it turns out to be listed as someone else's work. However I messaged him none the less because I believe he has been ripped off.
 
Thanks, Zeb, for emailing me the link to this. I've been absent from Lit for a while.

The Babysitter's Prize was one of my earliest stories, posted back in 2006. I recently went through my submissions list and deleted several stories for personal reasons, with that story being one of them.

I'm not surprised that someone would have ripped off one or more of my stories and posted it as their own. It happens often, unfortunately, to a lot of us. But seeing as how mine no longer exists on Lit, proving it's mine might be difficult. Still, I'll find a way to contact the other poster and basically let him/her/it know that they have been outed as a thief. We'll see what happens.

Infernodante, I'm sorry that a story of mine that you liked was pulled. But as I said, I did so for personal reasons. I asked Laurel to delete about four of them in total.
 
You own the work

You own the work so you get to decide to pull it (I like it but I respect the authors). It actually shouldn't be hard to prove you published it first. The web archive (aka the way back machine) logged an archive proving you published it first by at least a year.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.literotica.com/s/The-Babysitters-Prize

You should contact the writer on fanfiction and ask they remove your Original Content and tell them you can prove it was yours first. If they don't respond you can contact the mods over there.
 
A shame

It is a shame you deleted some of your works - but personal reasons are legitimate. I like almost all your stories.
 
You might want to read the story first...

You might want to read the story before slyc_willie makes the other site remove it... :)



You own the work so you get to decide to pull it (I like it but I respect the authors). It actually shouldn't be hard to prove you published it first. The web archive (aka the way back machine) logged an archive proving you published it first by at least a year.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.literotica.com/s/The-Babysitters-Prize

You should contact the writer on fanfiction and ask they remove your Original Content and tell them you can prove it was yours first. If they don't respond you can contact the mods over there.
 
Oh I did

I read it again, a couple times. It will be sad when it is wiped away - but that is the author's prerogative.

Makes me think though. . . . Must be more truth to story than one would think for it to be personal enough to delete. . .
 
Maybe, if you ask him...

he will send you a copy of the story. I've done that for some of my fans.
 
Back
Top