Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

I want to breast feed from an older lady who finger fucks me while I drink from her
 
A bit strange...

I travel on trains a lot, n always seem to notice the ladies wearing skirts. I have a fantasy to wake them by going down on them while they sleep and finger them at the same time. N when they wake up they look down and instead of screaming they grab onto my head and smoother it with their pussy. Then push me off pull up their skirt and beg me to fuck them. All while everyone around sleeps...Sounds totally fuckin hot to me

Another one is..

To be standing in line at a grocery store, fast food joint etc. n to fondle the girl in front of me, especially if she's in a sun dress...

Then I have the really dark fantasies that would get me arrested for sure lol
 
Unexpected meeting with a mature lady.
I'd like to try pantyhose sex ( both wearing )
 
I don't really know if this is technically a 'fetish' as such, but..,

I have always fantasised about being a stripper. Now, we're not talking a posh place here, but as downmarket as it gets. Somewhere dark and dingy, the sort of place where it stinks of cigarette smoke and the floor is sticky with stale beer. The punters would be ogling old men, and is have to strip completely naked for a tiny fee.

I don't know where this comes from, sort of exhibitionism meets humiliation I suppose.
 
I've experienced having my gf fuck me with a strapon....loved it. I guess the next biggest thing is to have an experience with a beautiful shemale.... I imagine her riding me, my hard cock buried in her ass while I stroke her cock and have her shoot all over my chest and face
 
Well in relation, my fantasy is adult baby.. I am a dominant by nature so I guess I would just give up control. I'd like to be diapered and breast feed and pleasure my "mommy". And she could take me with a strap on. It's been the latest fantasy.
 
Fucking an older woman who calls me son and urges me to fuck "mother" even though I am older than her... mother son role-play at it's finest... anyone else into that?
 
I wanna fuck a cop. In his uniform. In the back seat of a squad car or in a jail cell... Something I know will never happen :( too risky for cops
 
Last edited:
Mmmm, both please!

Fucking a man with a strapon is mine. That and a MFM threesome...but where I'm in charge of it, not at the mercy of the men.

I fantasize about a combination of these; where she forces me to suck cock while using a strap-on to penetrate my ass. Make it a private/semi public show and add a cherry on top!
 
Been thinking hard. I have just about done everything that I thought I would like. I have done most of the stuff mentioned here. One little twist would be a party with about 6 couples, sitting in a circle. One woman would give a guy a blow job and would kiss the person next to her, a guy, and pass the cum. He would then pass it to the woman next to him. Then all the way around until there was no cum left. The the next woam would blow the next guy and pass it around. Keep it going until the guys can't cum anymore. Or there could be guys doing some of the sucking. I thimk it would be great.
 
Fucking an older woman who calls me son and urges me to fuck "mother" even though I am older than her... mother son role-play at it's finest... anyone else into that?

count me in...I would add a baby seed thought for mommy..
 
Watch

I think i would like to meet somone married like me and stroke each others cock while watching porno or in a car. No other touching just storking maybe sucking. Im courious.
R
 
I think i would like to meet somone married like me and stroke each others cock while watching porno or in a car. No other touching just storking maybe sucking. Im courious.
R

I would like to stroke and suck a big hairy muscular friend of mine while HE watches porno :)
 
Back
Top