C G loft.

C G's Loft
High up in the Inn above the guest and residents room lies the loft nestled under the eves of the roof. Strong oaken beams slant from the ridge to the floor.

There is a hammock slung by the round eve window that looks out over the Bay and Faith's lighthouse. A seaman’s bunk against one wall, a writing table of oak that was once down by the hearth. The pictures and small treasure of a life at sea, memories of all the places and people that have crossed his life's path. The desk holds but two pictures in an antique silver frame, on one side his Chris and on the other the ski area of Mt St-Anne.

All in all it is a simple room. Clean and shipshape in “Bristol Fashion”.
 
Well Snork here is the loft my home away from home dear. Make yourself comfortable.


Can I get you some thing to drink?

Rummaging through my well used and scared sea chest I pull out an oil skin covered portfolio

. Opening it up I pull out the Druer prints

.
see Snork not just a line .
 
Yes Mark Tawine did about the reports of this death Snork.

recalling the remarks from the bath house.
 
This is such a beautiful room, I could be really inspired in a place like this.

You know when we eventually move back to New England, I would love to live in a old Lighthouse over looking the sea.

Maybe in the Bar Harbor area :)
 
Snork Bar Harbor and Acadia national park on the mid coast of Maine are great. The old keeper’s houses are so special a combination of practicality and “New England Charm.”

Can I massage your feet for you Snork?

Oh my room, just simple digs luv.
 
Snork thank you.. You may have noticed that in Henry’s other thread "Champagne Fantasies" my character described a life at sea to a passenger. Well that was drawn from me and my feelings . It was easy. Snork for I do feel that way about it.

Now sit yourself down young lady for your foot massage for you “dogs”and ankles must be killing you Luv.
 
:eek: don't tell Henry, I haven't seen his other thread, <scribble>

resting in a chair and lifting my feet into C.G.'s lap,

They are clean, I just came from the spa remember ;)

There is just something about the sea that has a, (can't find the right word) sort of magnetic pull. Its is like a blend of power and melancholy, melancholy I think and ofcourse the romance as portrayed by Novels like Jamaica Inn, and the tales from Nantucket
 
Snork the sea is alive its life calls to those that have eras and hearts to listen. For that call is as soft and as compelling as a lover’s whispered at night in the dark of the moon. Your lover unseen but her call unmistakable. For it touches you heart and soul .

I take Snork’s delicate foot into my hands.

Are Snork’s ticklish, for I would not want to be kicked to death dear?

I do believe you said they where not.
 
My thumbs on the mid-line of Snork’s foot fingers around the arch I work out from the center the muscles tight and slowly they start to yield to the pressure and as those knots yield the massage becomes deeper. Steady deep pressure as the knots are worked out the thumbs rolling out to the edge of Snork’s foot.
 
Don't I feel stupid :eek:

I forgot to subscribe to this thread and just realised you had posted.

That foot massage is sooo good I fell asleep :(
 
Snork’s foot relaxes, and I work my finders up to her ankle the deeply massage her calve to relax the strain. As I feel the muscles relax I work down a gain and kiss the arch of her foot.

The other one please young lady

A wicked smile on my face.
 
That feels soooo good CG, I had better be careful you get me all worked up and carried away if you carry on. I can see a glint in your eyes :)
 
Who me Snork?

A French Canadian lad and sailor from the New England coast Ma Cher?

I am'es an Innocent lamb I'es am.

Again I start the deep sensual massage of Snork’s foot ankle and calve. And when finishing I kiss her in step looking up a wicked gleam in I eye lower my mouth towards her toes.
 
As every Maine girl knows (I can claim that as I was born there) heh heh, the men of the sea are the most passionate of lovers. That goes for the Fisherment too!

Watching with anticipation as he eyes her pinkies, wriggling them provocatively

I wouldn't do that, not unless your prepared to change my underwear :) - you have been forwarned.
 
Smiling up at Snork hovering above the wiggling pinkies.

Snork you are safe as you just wore your fluff towel from the Bathe & Teahouse.


I ever so slowly lower my head the rest of the way and start by running my tonue between Snork’s pinkise.
 
SO I did !

Checking under the towel and wearing an innocent look of forgetfulness

'You quite right.


hmmmmmmm, Still it's a good job I brought this towel :)

*giggle*
 
C G’s have good memories Snork.

And with that I captured a Snorky pinkie and started to gently suck and nibble on it, then I gave special and prolonged attention to each pinkie so none would be neglected.
 
I am really not exaggerating how much having my toes sucked turns me on, I hope you realise I could turn insatiable.

(And don't you dare stop! sucking)
 
I take Snork’ other delicate little tootsie in my lap, Looking up ther is a devilish smile on my face.


Oh ten little Snork pinkies to feast on.!!!!!!!!

And I do just that sucking nibbling and swirling my tongue around Snork pinkies. I Show now mercy.
 
Only seems fair you should at least see them :) , now where were we, letting the towel slip open as I wriggle my toes
 
My Snork your towel has slipped, and that is a very delightful sight.

I knew Snork had nice “Pointies.” Now besides Pinkies what else does Snork liked sucked and nibbled?

I arch my eyebrow and give a wicked Grin
 
Hmmm, Well... CG, darling, I could tell you the answers to that, but that would spoil the fun wouldn't it. besides which I still haven't had a chance to take a bite out of you yet. looking around the room.

Does your hammock hold two :) or do you have some floor cushions ?
 
Back
Top